Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cristal 9 inches - Sheffield  (Read 2229 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5760486) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Barney100

External Link/Members Only

TOFT Cristal has been on my bucket list for a while, tried twice before but never happened so over the moon when I saw she was in Sheffield.

Price £150 30 mins included her to cum.

Location Really smart apartment in city centre.

Comms were good and quick.

Messaged and after a few replies agreed to 30mins, and to her to dominate me, looking at the size of weapon I don’t think I could handle an hour of that pounding me.
Arrived 10 mins early and messaged her, she needed 5 mins so nervously waited until the text she was ready which soon came, straight to the main entrance and buzzed straight in. Hid behind the door but she looks just as sexy as her pictures.
Straight to the bedroom and full on kissing straight away and whilst doing this she released her cock and it was already semi hard and forced my head down to suck it. It is big in length and girth but tasted beautiful and clean. She grabbed my head and forced me to deep throat, never done it before but in the right position managed it and it felt good, she was enjoying it as she was rock hard and face fucking me.
We then stopped to sort paperwork and get undressed.
Then onto the bed for more sucking as she reached over and stuck a finger in my ass, it wasn’t long before I was in doggy position and she put the rubber on and wanted to fuck me. It was really painful and Cristal was good and patient and slowly but surely slid it into me, it felt amazing but when she slammed it in fully it was painful and had to keep telling her but she definitely knows what she’s doing, plenty of slapping my ass, laying on my back kissing me and tweaking my nipples.
She then pushed me flat on the bed and stating pounding away, it was amazing then she bent one of my legs up to go deeper.
I couldn’t take it so she turned me onto my back and straight back in going for it, she was loving it then off with the condom and me sucking more until I felt her warm spunk in my mouth, whilst I was sucking her dry and wanked myself and had the best orgasm I’ve ever had as I was so turned on!
Wiped and cleaned up and I was on my way.
This was the best punt I’ve ever had and I can’t wait to see her again.
Treat her well guys.

Offline Colston36

External Link/Members Only

TOFT Cristal has been on my bucket list for a while, tried twice before but never happened so over the moon when I saw she was in Sheffield.

Price £150 30 mins included her to cum.

Location Really smart apartment in city centre.

Comms were good and quick.

Messaged and after a few replies agreed to 30mins, and to her to dominate me, looking at the size of weapon I don’t think I could handle an hour of that pounding me.
Arrived 10 mins early and messaged her, she needed 5 mins so nervously waited until the text she was ready which soon came, straight to the main entrance and buzzed straight in. Hid behind the door but she looks just as sexy as her pictures.
Straight to the bedroom and full on kissing straight away and whilst doing this she released her cock and it was already semi hard and forced my head down to suck it. It is big in length and girth but tasted beautiful and clean. She grabbed my head and forced me to deep throat, never done it before but in the right position managed it and it felt good, she was enjoying it as she was rock hard and face fucking me.
We then stopped to sort paperwork and get undressed.
Then onto the bed for more sucking as she reached over and stuck a finger in my ass, it wasn’t long before I was in doggy position and she put the rubber on and wanted to fuck me. It was really painful and Cristal was good and patient and slowly but surely slid it into me, it felt amazing but when she slammed it in fully it was painful and had to keep telling her but she definitely knows what she’s doing, plenty of slapping my ass, laying on my back kissing me and tweaking my nipples.
She then pushed me flat on the bed and stating pounding away, it was amazing then she bent one of my legs up to go deeper.
I couldn’t take it so she turned me onto my back and straight back in going for it, she was loving it then off with the condom and me sucking more until I felt her warm spunk in my mouth, whilst I was sucking her dry and wanked myself and had the best orgasm I’ve ever had as I was so turned on!
Wiped and cleaned up and I was on my way.
This was the best punt I’ve ever had and I can’t wait to see her again.
Treat her well guys.

Besides the hilarious old chestnut "Treat her well guys" about someone who'd just about split him in half, I am curious about something.

When I joined AW about 7 years ago it was against the rules to show close-up pics of sexual action. Has this changed? Or has my senile memory got it wrong?

Offline Barney100

Offline GingerNuts

I haven’t added any pics

He's referring to her pictures on AW.

Offline TomPI

Just noticed on her AW profile BB is included in the likes - well that certainly a no go .
Another one on the no go list  :scare:

Offline Barney100

Just noticed on her AW profile BB is included in the likes - well that certainly a no go .
Another one on the no go list  :scare:

There was no offer of this when I was there but I didn’t ask for it, it was OWO and covered for sex.

Offline lamboman

Besides the hilarious old chestnut "Treat her well guys" about someone who'd just about split him in half, I am curious about something.

When I joined AW about 7 years ago it was against the rules to show close-up pics of sexual action. Has this changed? Or has my senile memory got it wrong?

I think that has always related only to the profile page.At least that is what some SPs have told me.
As for the BB I think a check up might be in order even if it was not on offer.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac