Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Topsy22 - Has anybody seen this Lady?  (Read 857 times)

Offline Suffolkseeker

External Link/Members Only

Hi There,

has anybody visited this lady and tried her services? If so, what intel can you give please? likeness of photo's to now etc. I also notice her adultwork feedback mentioned a few appointments cancelled. Is she difficult to get an appointment with?

Cheers

Offline peiyee

« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 07:28:17 pm by peiyee »

Offline libertinesfirestarter

Have tried to book but was told fully booked till end of july

Offline Webby581

There is a face pic on her WhatsApp

Offline anglianfloyd

Made contact with her a couple of years ago , was going to book but in our discussion found out that bareback sex was offered so I didn’t proceed

Online WASA38

I saw her, incall , also a couple of years ago.  She was not, or possibly I should say, no longer, offering BB then and has specifically ruled it out in her profile ever since.

It was  most enjoyable . She happily provided everything on her list that I wanted and was very pleasant company. Appreciated sharing a nice cup of tea afterwards, unconcerned about time.

Some of her pictures are, IMHO, distinctly unflattering. Sure, she is a BBW but quite good looking for her age.

Offline KerachiDope

Just adding my comm experience with Topsy22:
I’ve tried contacting “Julie” more that a few times via AW for a 15 min B&G @ 40 quid.
I saw she read the messages and deleted them without replying back to me. I see she has her phone number shown now but I’ve found other SPs in the Suffolk area.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 04:29:19 pm by KerachiDope »