Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: massage with hr ipswich  (Read 1662 times)

Offline Jamesck

Hi guys, does anyone have any recommendations for a good massage a hr in the ipswich area? I know there is rachels massage but dont think I dare walk in there given its location!

Offline Jimbobjones

Pop Ipswich massage in search bar
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 12:01:49 am by Jimbobjones »

Offline RumptyBoy

I recommend Maya2017Massage, Polish girl £70 per hour.
I had great deep tissue for 30 minutes, followed by 30 minutes sensual finishing with HR. Maya is a big strong girl but sexy. I think she works with another girl called Anna.
You can't touch her, which is really teasing.
RB

Offline Connectwrx

Couldn't agree more, saw Maya2017Massage a couple of weeks ago. Great visit with good conversation too. Will definitely return. Just a shame no touching aloud :( very teasing.

Offline Milfman1112

Freya’s secret at Bury St Edmunds is good for massage and hr,
She does the tantric thing..

Offline Simon133

Freya’s secret at Bury St Edmunds is good for massage and hr,
She does the tantric thing..

Have seen Freya a couple of times myself and although I agree the massage and hr are both good she is on the pricey side considering there’s no touching allowed

Offline tallguy64

Hi guys, does anyone have any recommendations for a good massage a hr in the ipswich area? I know there is rachels massage but dont think I dare walk in there given its location!

new premises is quite discreet provided you ring ahead and front door is open !

Offline Dulmenite

Should you decide to take the plunge - leave a review ! It's the least you can do .

Battle

chinese shop in High Street is ok, Anna is very good but as mentioned no touching which is disappointing  :(

Offline Jono21

Have seen Freya a couple of times myself and although I agree the massage and hr are both good she is on the pricey side considering there’s no touching allowed
Been thinking of going to see Freya,does she get naked at all?

Offline rufus59

You could try Chinese Relaxation Massage Centre Ipswich, well reviewed on here by me and others.

Offline Simon133

Been thinking of going to see Freya,does she get naked at all?

Yes she gets fully naked and has a great pair of tits but definitely no touching, massage and handjob are both very good but not being able to touch her is very frustrating.

Pricey to, I think from memory I paid £150 for 90 mins so not very good value all things considered