Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Boopie_1 - Norwich  (Read 862 times)

Offline Analist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her? The pictures look cute, and I had her on my HL but the price keeps ratcheting it. Profile created last December and I'm pretty sure it was 100/hour. Then became 120, another hike, now 160 which is more than I'd want to pay when the likes only mention oral.

Offline socks

Has anyone seen her? The pictures look cute, and I had her on my HL but the price keeps ratcheting it. Profile created last December and I'm pretty sure it was 100/hour. Then became 120, another hike, now 160 which is more than I'd want to pay when the likes only mention oral.
That's a ludicrous price for a fuck all likes list - although she alledgedly offers filming. As an anal fan and at that price you surprise me that you're considering her?

There's something familiar about her face so I wonder if she's traded under a different name at any time.

Offline Analist

Thanks socks, I was considering her when she had a price of 100/hour - not many young locals that are not MILFs at that price. I think she had more likes to start and like you I also thought she looked vaguely familiar, maybe it's the tattoos.
Now the likes have gone down and the price has gone up, she's definitely off the HL for me. Price hiking is becoming rampant. Recently, I was interested in this one, all three holes apparently on offer-
Started at 100/hour and now 110/hour, who knows if further hikes are coming? Not bad VFM at the moment if all her likes are true, but she only offers incalls late in the evening.

Offline Students Notebook

External Link/Members Only

S.N.