Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Violet Skye - Norfolk  (Read 3473 times)

Offline madeinwales56

That's an interesting one boy. No photos, profile with lots of do's and don'ts but apart from the first review (which is probably and normally from the girl's pimp) the other reviews look genuine and from established punters. Reasonable rates for Norfolk too. Only reservation in my mind is that Yarmouth is full of drugs so I tend to steer clear.

Offline happyharry

"partner present in the house"  reminds me of an encounter years ago in Stoke Ferry (Norfolk).

Should have walked as soon as she opened the door...but I didn't. She was rough, and I soon realised she was a drug user. She complained about toothache (so no oral), stomach ache (so no penetration), and her hand job wasn't doing the trick.
At that point she suggested that her boyfriend finish me off with a blow job.
I think you can still see my tyre marks on the A134 coming out of Stoke Ferry.

After that I've always avoided "partner in the house" ads

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
"partner present in the house"  reminds me of an encounter years ago in Stoke Ferry (Norfolk).

At that point she suggested that her boyfriend finish me off with a blow job.
I think you can still see my tyre marks on the A134 coming out of Stoke Ferry.

Surely 4 hands are better than 2 :D

pokenn

That's an interesting one boy. No photos, profile with lots of do's and don'ts but apart from the first review (which is probably and normally from the girl's pimp) the other reviews look genuine and from established punters. Reasonable rates for Norfolk too. Only reservation in my mind is that Yarmouth is full of drugs so I tend to steer clear.

Yarmouth, along with Lowestoft, is an area I usually avoid. Most girls with any sense will have got out ages ago.

There are a few gems operating in Norfolk at the moment, but I like variety and I'm running out of decent girls in this area.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 05:32:10 pm by pokenn »

Offline madeinwales56

I would be interested in finding out who the gems are that you have found Pokenn?

Offline Sidewinder

Give this one a go

External Link/Members Only

I saw her a few weeks ago in Oxford and she was pretty damn good !

She seems to travel around a bit but she's in Norwich until the end of the week according to her profile. A bit on the high price side but normal for a decent punt in Oxford but she was well worth it.

I am waiting for her to come to Peterborough as I will certainly see her again.

Hope it helps.

pokenn

I would be interested in finding out who the gems are that you have found Pokenn?

Hannahbankes External Link/Members Only  - sweet, friendly girl, slim with small boobs.

Izzie External Link/Members Only  - very friendly, great GFE , good OWO. No pics on her profile, but I've seen her twice and she's a good looking girl with a lovely slim bod.

Lauren External Link/Members Only  - up for anything and great GFE, nice bod and face. EE (Czech I think), but good English.

Fantasygirl External Link/Members Only  - very hot looking and willing to try most things. I found her slightly distant but a hot session anyway

This girl I have not seen, but recommended by quite few , including on UKP

Hope that helps. Be interested to hear any more recommendations in Norfolk.

Offline Davey2603

Hannahbankes External Link/Members Only  - sweet, friendly girl, slim with small boobs.

Izzie External Link/Members Only  - very friendly, great GFE , good OWO. No pics on her profile, but I've seen her twice and she's a good looking girl with a lovely slim bod.

Lauren External Link/Members Only  - up for anything and great GFE, nice bod and face. EE (Czech I think), but good English.

Fantasygirl External Link/Members Only  - very hot looking and willing to try most things. I found her slightly distant but a hot session anyway

This girl I have not seen, but recommended by quite few , including on UKP

Hope that helps. Be interested to hear any more recommendations in Norfolk.

Hi I wonder if the izzie is the same girl I’m thinking of? Was she very slim with very small boobs?

Offline socks

Hi I wonder if the izzie is the same girl I’m thinking of? Was she very slim with very small boobs?
Blimey Davey, do you possess a tardis?

Offline Davey2603

Lol I’ve just been trying to cast my memory back to the good old days lol

Offline socks

Lol I’ve just been trying to cast my memory back to the good old days lol
But that post was untouched for over five years. You must be bored as fuck to be trawling around that far back  :lol:

Offline Davey2603

No I just searched her name and that one came up lol

Offline Henry767

Bloody Hell Izzie takes me back! Certainly slum with small books, tight as fuck, a bit quiet sometimes, had a few pretty good episodes where she came to mine, usually afternoon,  all matter of fact like a friend coming for a cuppa, except we went upstairs for a blow job and shag!

Offline Davey2603

Bloody Hell Izzie takes me back! Certainly slum with small books, tight as fuck, a bit quiet sometimes, had a few pretty good episodes where she came to mine, usually afternoon,  all matter of fact like a friend coming for a cuppa, except we went upstairs for a blow job and shag!

Lol how long ago did u last see her? Seems like she’s been out of it for a while now. She did have a tight pussy!

Offline Henry767

Got to be 4 or 5 years ago. think her profile was up on AW  a while after.

Offline jimbobted

Was Izzie quite tall and a bit posh too? Slim/skinny, blonde, early 20s and quite confident character? I think I might have seen her if so.

Offline Dick Emeroids

Was Izzie quite tall and a bit posh too? Slim/skinny, blonde, early 20s and quite confident character? I think I might have seen her if so.
That's really good to know. Thanks.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt