Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Preety Sandra M4-Manchester  (Read 1233 times)

43 review(s) for  Xx Sexy Sandra xX (39 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline minimonkey

External Link/Members Only

Opened up Adultwork yesterday to see who was available on the day. Sandra's profile popped up and although I had seen her profile before it hadn't really appealed to me. However, had the horn so decided to contact her to see availability. All comms arranged by text and booking agreed for within the hour.
30 minute booking for £60.
Greeted by a barbie looking blonde with a decent body but she did explain she'd been away for a few weeks and was going to be losing some of the holiday fat. (Not that she was particularly fat). Great arse on her but boobs are fake and not good ones at that.
Started with DFk, OWO, RO, 69 and then finished off in a few different positions. There's a mirror to the side of the bed which is pretty good. 

Apartment was tidy, offered and took a shower after the punt. All in all a good punt but she's not really my type. Would return but only if other plans fell through.

Offline montypython

External Link/Members Only

Opened up Adultwork yesterday to see who was available on the day. Sandra's profile popped up and although I had seen her profile before it hadn't really appealed to me. However, had the horn so decided to contact her to see availability. All comms arranged by text and booking agreed for within the hour.
30 minute booking for £60.
Greeted by a barbie looking blonde with a decent body but she did explain she'd been away for a few weeks and was going to be losing some of the holiday fat. (Not that she was particularly fat). Great arse on her but boobs are fake and not good ones at that.
Started with DFk, OWO, RO, 69 and then finished off in a few different positions. There's a mirror to the side of the bed which is pretty good. 

Apartment was tidy, offered and took a shower after the punt. All in all a good punt but she's not really my type. Would return but only if other plans fell through.

She's been back about 6 weeks. I see her in the gym all the time. She's got a decent body, always about the same.

Offline nanga247

She's been back about 6 weeks. I see her in the gym all the time. She's got a decent body, always about the same.

Which gym?