Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jesica - Manchester  (Read 1631 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7233764) (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline rubberduck221

£80 for 30min

On her AW it was advertised as £90 but over text she said it was £80  :unknown: I didn't argue.

Services:
OWO, RO, FS, DFK.

Communication:

Good communication, only through texts. She did have to rearrange at the last minute and offered me a discount, but it was no problem for me.

Venue:

Clean apartment on the edge of the Northern Quarter. Nothing to note.

Looks:
She has plenty of great features, namely her decent tits and ass. She looks slightly better in her pictures than in person. Around a size 10.

I found her attractive.

The punt:
Door opens with a kiss and hug hello, the usual small talk about getting here ok.

DFK off the bat and she's not shy. This really went full throttle during the punt and culminated in licking all over my face (kind of hot).

OWO was v.nice, plenty of technique. I return the favour as well as some 69 which was all great.

Jacket on and I start pounding away, no holds barred. She's very vocal and enthusiastic. Still GFE but with a bit of a PSE vibe.

End up cumming in doggy and having a light massage for the remaining time.

CONS:
Nothing really

PROS:
Passionate DFK
Great services overall
Very vocal and engaging

Overall 'twas a good shag. She's not exactly my type but I had a good time. If you like a curvy blonde polish lass, go for it  :thumbsup:.

Offline thiccok

She looks sexy af. I just put her on my HL

Offline casio38

Thanks for the review, have booked to see her this week and will report back as well.