Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Waterloo bloody Road  (Read 586 times)

Offline Shyboy

Just caught a scene in the BBC TV Show titled above, (The missus is watching it) and it's just showed headmistress going to see pupils mum at home after he was caught taking pictures up girls skirt with his mobile phone camera and then posting online... (are you keeping up !  :) )

Headteacher was talking to Mum and Mum didn't give a shit and said Teacher had to go as She had to 'Work' ... Your getting it... so stick with me...  :unknown:

Yes you guessed it, 'Mum' was a 'working girl' (being polite here) ... knock at the door, teacher leaves and punter and head teacher exchange glances of contempt..

But here's the thing, The kid involved lives in a slum in glasgow or wherever the program is supposed to be, the Girl was Dirty, Grubby , unwashed , looked alchoholic and drugged up.. the apartment was a shithole..

What really really pisses me off is this stereotypical approach and ritual condemnation of my favourite hobby.

I have met some truly stunning girls, way out of my league, who were funny, sexy, intelligent and fabulous to spend time with (Thankyou to you all  :hi: ) , They were always in Lovely hotels or smart comfortable apartments that I'd be happy to live in,

They were,  to a girl, Clean, Dressed beautifully and smelled wonderful. None of them took drugs, or were ever drunk.. My own absolute favourite would be a joy to be seen out with (you know who you are  :kissgirl: )

As Cisco said once.... That is all  :angry: Just sayin  :mad:

whiterussian

maybe im missing the point?  what has this scenario got to do with being a punter  :unknown: