Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glory Hole Slut - Ashford  (Read 2600 times)

Offline stevesimmons101

Glory Hole Slut External Link/Members Only

With mixed reviews here AND the fact that I've met before was a false sense of security, what a fuckin joke this was. Feedback is hidden, I wonder why.

Comms - Good, text only, really abrupt but if you read her profile she clearly doesn't like questions. Arranged time and was given hotel info. Rest was given when there, oddly I was asked to go to a hallway near some rooms first before getting the actual room number.

Location - Ok. Budget hotel. Room was clean but you only see the hall and bathroom.

Price - £50 for POTENTIAL OWO,CIM,sex,anal etc.

Girl - Chubby, one could say older looking, manicured hand...gloryhole so that's pretty much all you see.

Meet - Open the door and you're presented with a small, dark hallway. In front is a pop up tent with a hole cut in it and to the right of that a bathroom. Pretty much the same as last time at a different location. I knew what to expect. Hand pops through the hole to take your notes, exchanged said notes and popped the fella through the hole.

I immediately started to think, am I getting a rubber put on right now, no rustle of opening a packet just straight on as if ready to go but also some oral which felt good and almost disguised it. Now I know it's an SPs choice but I've visited before, I get tested regularly, as far as they go I ain't got nothing weird going on down there. I'm young, get complimented frequently, I was freshly showered, smelled good and I even fuckin shaved it all up nice so why the rubber. The only other times I've had a rubber put on like this was in my early punting days by those sneaky roms with their false promises.

Ok, it's not the end of the world, don't let it get in your head, maybe she'll fuck you. Oh wait, after less than a minute of oral with (whilst being told to shh for just breathing), I'm now getting shoved into something. Feels good, go with it but wait, why is it stopping. Less than 10 pumps easy she's off it. Rubber comes off and I'm thinking, maybe shes going to just go to fuckin town sucking it or whatever. Lubey Speed wank. My favourite. She fuckin tugged my shit fast, just so fast that you couldn't not pop. Before I'd even finished, still squirting I was being pushed out the hole and passed a wet wipe.

What a fuckin joke. When I was out the hotel I checked my phone and it'd been 6 minutes since the text to tell me which room. Rushed is an understatement. 50 notes on essentially a quick wank. The thought has crossed my mind if it's time to call this game a night. Don't waste your hard earned money on this one that want's to make hers easy.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 12:09:35 pm by stevesimmons101 »
Banned reason: Troll / Undesirable entity
Banned by:

James999

6 Negatives on here and hidden AW feedback, must try pretty hard to be that shit  :thumbsdown:

Offline stevesimmons101

It's a bloke.

Got a cheeky peek of tits through the hole when she took her towel off before starting and female told me to shh couple times. Could be a lass sitting next to a bloke though  :lol:
Banned reason: Troll / Undesirable entity
Banned by:

niftyfiftydave

Be thankful you got rubbered up lol.. my mate in Glasgow warned me  month or two back that this was down south and to give it a wide berth. Glasgow is pissing needles probably why it,s in Kent..could not get much further away unless it jumped on a Ferry..

niftyfiftydave

The hidden feedback is probably because of the clap warnings.

Offline dobob

This glory-hole idea scares the willies off me. I'm imagining Edward Scissorhands behind the curtain - and while I admire some of his acting, I definitely don't fancy Johny Depp.

Cheers!