Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: new to Southampton any recommendations?  (Read 587 times)

Offline teenlad_19

Alright guys, has anyone got recommendations for any girls in Southampton, preferably big tits.

Thanks

hantsgeeza

Alright guys, has anyone got recommendations for any girls in Southampton, preferably big tits.

Thanks

Are these big enough?? External Link/Members Only

Offline teenlad_19

haha plenty big enough, but maybe someone slimmer

Offline aronteo

Best recommendation I can possibly give you is this: move to another city.  :dash:

Southampton is in a sorry state. :thumbsdown:

Only decent one is Hayley but she is Portsmouth - so, we go back to the original recommendation: move to another city... :(

Offline nigel4498

If you search Aduktwork ( you don't have to join ) say 5 miles of SO14 and filter in bust size you should get some hits.
Disclaimer: in no way is this a recommendation but recently reviewed on here is busty+giulyaa
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 10:59:09 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Ronno

Try buxombustyblonde....or some combination  of those words on AW. Southampton...post code is SO16 if I  recall...i saw her last summer. I have not been back ...not sure why....as she's not bad looking...Nice curvy figure but not fat and a decent pair of tits...quite big areola...nipples too. If you do a big boob search I don't think she comes up...I've found a few girls that are busty but not set that for a search.    Best of luck.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Blueboy2016)
Banned by: