Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Winchester  (Read 3058 times)

Offline Houseparty

Any recommendations for Winchester?  Don't mind if it's massage with HE.

Offline nigel4498

It's a complete desert, zilch.

Offline madmania

Sweet FA buddy, take the train 15 mins to Southampton Central instead!

Also most girls will outcall to you if that's an option available to you if you cba to travel.

Nigella66

It's very on and off here in Winch I tend to either go to Eastleigh, Southampton or Portsmouth.  A few times trafficking rears it's ugly head in the city centre, I've been once but would never return.

Offline Stiltskin

I've only ever had one punt in Winchester, it was this girl when she was called Betka External Link/Members Only and that was crap.

Offline Hantsolo

Right at the start of my punting career there was a girl when used to work from her home in a terraced house near the leisure centre. All I can remember is that she was blonde and attractive, it was before adultwork etc..... A few years ago I heard she was still in Winchester but a long time off the game, married, kids etc.

Other than her I can't remember much happening in Winchester which is surprising considering it's a wealthy town.

Offline buccdriver

A couple of years ago I used to see a girl in Winchester who used the name Pure Pleasure 25. She actually only advertised a massage service but once she got know you she would give a damn good fuck.  She was of Russian parentage and very attractive. Excellent body to body massage. :yahoo:

She then moved to London having given me her private email address, but then went on to other things.........

Offline purple_t

Rent is so expensive in Winchester that it would make sense for any girl from the area to set up shop in nearby Southampton instead. Might explain the lack of WGs, I don't think there's any Indies based there at all.

I seem to remember reading on here about a few Asian girls working from flats near the hospital though?

Offline nigel4498

I seem to remember reading on here about a few Asian girls working from flats near the hospital though?

I walked from that place once, Sweet Lucy Thai External Link/Members Only
But also had a very good punt with Young Thai 1. External Link/Members Only

Doesn't seem to be anything from there anymore though.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 12:22:23 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Stiltskin

I just noticed this lady is in Winchester now, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only , with what looks like a new profile (I'm sure she had feedback before). I've not seen her, but she was recommended to me by an active member here.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 12:12:37 pm by Stiltskin »

kamu

I just noticed this lady is in Winchester now, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only , with what looks like a new profile (I'm sure she had feedback before). I've not seen her, but she was recommended to me by an active member here.

Christ look at that belly button! Nice tits though.. :cool:

Offline Stiltskin

I know, she's not my ideal body type, but at least she's not covering it up. Most of these milfs stick their hands across their stomach or cover it with 'sexy' lingerie.

I'd probably see her if she did a 30min option. I don't fancy booking an hour and realising within the first 5 mins I'm not attracted to her.

Offline nigel4498

I think she was called Melanie and did outcalls only from Basingstoke.
Think I have a screen shot of her previous profile, she was on my hotlist then her profile went.
will post it when I find it.

Offline Hantsolo

On AW for 4 months, no phone number and no feedback? Looks like a PG scammer to me...

Offline Danj89

She had another profile saw her a few times. Did drop her a message asking if she was back but no response yet.

Offline nigel4498

Looks like a PG scammer to me...

Doubt if she's going to make a fortune at 60p to view her gallery

Offline DrConners

Her verification picture hasn't been hidden yet.

Offline nigel4498

kamu

Not sure on the authenticity on this one. Zero feedback, limited likes and Romanian but you never know..?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline nigel4498

Interview she states primary and other language as English.
Nearest railway station, Peterborough.
She will travel anywhere in the UK and be there in 45 mins.
and brunette men turn her in.
The profile is a joke  :D :lol: :D
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 11:50:03 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline DrConners

Her chest & waist are the same size too ! ? She describes her personality as "Friendly,smart,loyal" all the qualities you REALLY desire in a wg and my favourite "What is your favourite TV programme? Houses" !!

Have to say though I do admire her travelling skills ! :D :wacko:

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

I saw this lady in Winchester about a year ago a couple of times, profile is accurate (age) although pictures are very non-descript
and her body is average and not really toned - was relatively new to punting so went with the meet anyway, others may have walked - who knows ? She worked from home near badgers farm and was English, facially average girl next door.

First time was great, I booked for an hour - bit of a chat, got paperwork out of way, lots of foreplay, FK, DFK, OW, RO
took a good pounding in mish & doggie, finished in the bag - saw her a week later and meet started fine then she kept stalling
until basically my time was nearly up, I'm not an idiot, I tried to get the party started but neither am I going to force myself on a woman/wg - so just chalked it up as a bad experience and I never went back. Wasn't a member here so never put up a review and I've had far better experiences since.

Only included the above link on as she's a wg in Winchester - which I guess is the only relevent bit !

Offline nigel4498

Raicheroo has an age restriction and will only meet punters between 25 and 55.
Her loss.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 10:11:31 am by nigel4498 »

Offline madmania

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Only included the above link on as she's a wg in Winchester - which I guess is the only relevent bit !

Thanks man, least we have another one we know to avoid at all costs. You can still write a proper review even much later so it's easier to see :thumbsup:

Offline Jim Winchester

A couple of years ago I used to see a girl in Winchester who used the name Pure Pleasure 25. She actually only advertised a massage service but once she got know you she would give a damn good fuck.  She was of Russian parentage and very attractive. Excellent body to body massage. :yahoo:

She then moved to London having given me her private email address, but then went on to other things.........

I saw her a few times in Winchester, in 2 different locations.  Really lovely woman whom I would love to see again.

Offline sonyvaio

Not sure exact!y what its called and couldn't find it via a quick Google, but there was an Asian massage place near the station on the little business park that is on the road that the Mucky Duck is on. Girls varied in what was on offer so depends on pot luck