Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any ideas for a punt in Newcastle on Tuesday  (Read 976 times)

Offline strawjam

I am staying in a hotel in the centre of Newcastle on Tuesday from around 4pm and will be returning home around 2pm the following day.  Maybe i can fit in 2 punts if I can find the right girls.  I don't punt as much as I used to but the quality in the Newcastle area is decent at the moment from what I read.

I would ideally fancy 2 different types of punts
A couple of lapdances and quality owo and cim, second a young petite brunette who is a great shag.  I am a boob man so a quality firm rack is a bonus.  (not fake tits).

I saw Savannah a few months ago on the quayside and I would like to hope I could find as good as her.  If nothing else is available I would have no problems arranging a repeat visit.  I would rate Savannah as (I mark in the real world not punting world)

looks 7
body 7  (tits not as firm as they used to be)
service 9  first class bj and swallowed the lot really great technique, had me on the edge a long time.  Very clean girl.
personality 9.5  (best thing about her)

Another punt a few months ago Sarah Jane (somewhere around Blyth I think) not really my type.  I went because of the reviews on here, but it wasn't as good as I hoped for.

looks 6
body 6
service 7  I got a nice bj and swallow and rimming on me, but I wouldn't go back again.
connection 5  (probably more me than her) I just didn't get into it.
But the Allure agency seem quite professional.

I walked recently from a diamond flat when I found out there were 2 girls working at the same time so please don't recommend the flat sharers.   I don't mind if its incall or outcall as long as the girl ticks the boxes.   :drinks:

Rion

Any contact details for Savannah ?

Offline AnthG

She has retired.

At the moment there are two girls to see in the north east in my opinion.

Either, Tori Taylor

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Or VickyD

External Link/Members Only

Keeva may be back soon, making it three girls to see.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline ProfessorYaffle

She retired a few weeks ago.

Offline Mansell

As the Proff says she's long gone. Would be great if she came back mind.