Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tori Taylor – Adultwork – South Tyneside  (Read 1993 times)

43 review(s) for Tori.Taylor (37 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mansell

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Summary at bottom for anyone who wants to cut to the chase.

I have been seeing Tori regularly after having made this comment on my first review of her “So it's a 10 out of 10 for me and I'll be going back for a long time as long it's as good as that all the time.  :cool: :cool: “  Well it’s certainly always been as brilliant and I have been going back very regularly. But the meeting reviewed now stands out as one of the best.

I had booked a Duo with Tori and Classy Courtesan and suggested to Tori that we ought to have a real full on session together as a build-up.

Comms /  Booking
Booked via AW a week before for 1hr booking £ 110, comms great.   Note : She turns her profile off during the weekend and when she is not working, so if not on just wait till a workday. Arrived on street outside and txt to say there, she txt back and I drive into car park. The venue is discrete and I have never had any problems, having been many times. PM me if you want details.

The Girl
Tori is a tall blonde, very attractive size 8 with approx. size B breasts, very attractive facially and great personality.

Meeting
Knocked at flat door and got dragged inside as soon as she opened it, pushed me up against the door and she’s really getting into some DFK before I’d had time to think, let alone say anything. Then takes my hand and brings it up to her breast which is no longer hidden by the scanty top she has one. I’m enjoying all of this, whilst desperately trying not to drop the box of cakes I’ve got in the other hand !! Meanwhile, she’s put her hand down to my crotch and is rubbing my cock to attention. Then it’s off to the bedroom quick as we can to really get into things.

Everything off double quick and onto the bed for some serious kissing, feeling and hands all over each other. By now my cock is standing up desperate for some attention, so she suggests I get on the sofa, she goes down on her knees on the floor and gives me some amazing OWO, I’ve got a grin from ear to ear as we are looking into each other’s eyes, love the eye contact. This carries on for what seems like ages as I’m desperately trying not to come. Getting too much for me so I suggest it’s about time to get a mac on. Then it’s reverse cowgirl, doggy and move to the bed for cowgirl and a brilliant first finish.

Bit of a chat, and she gets a drink for us both and cakes of course. Can’t remember who started round 2 but we get into more kissing, which I move down, perfect hygiene, some great RO which she is obviously enjoying. I’m getting harder and lie back on the bed for some more OWO, including edging me so I’m really having to hold back. I’m so desperate I grab a condom from bedside table and throw it to her !! Put on whilst she is giving OWO which I find so sexy, especially with the look into your eyes at the same time. She climbs on top for some awesome cowgirl to mutual climax, both lie back on the bed for great cuddle.

We’ve still got some time left and I’m not too bothered, so chatting away, whilst she is stroking my cock. She goes “look he’s up for some more fun” so no wish to disappoint a lady we get going for a third time, very gentle passionate session with mish to climax, absolutely incredible we both collapse on the bed for a rest before getting dressed and off I go with massive smile on my face. Slight overrun, but we were both having too much fun.

The Duo review to follow, when I can wipe the smile off my face and actually get my brain to work again, good job I wrote this before  ;)

Summary

Tori is a very attractive tall blonde, facially stunning and warm friendly personality.  Booked via AW, comms great, but profile only on during week when working. £ 110 for 1hr.
Met at the door and straight into the session with DKF, mutual feeling up and then off to the bedroom for an amazing hour of awesome sex. RO, OWO, Edging, Reverse Cowgirl, Cowgirl, Doggy, Mish all brilliant and very enthusiastically delivered. Got me to come 3 times in the hour, which I sometimes struggle these days, not being young anymore.

As on AW profile, No CIM, Anal or Facials.

The perfect GFE, which I have never managed to better, so YES I’ll continue to go back as it’s just got better and we have had some quite exceptional times, everything from slow passionate, to full on raunchy GFE.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline johnny34

Great review Mansell, I agree with you're comments about Tori, great girl imho. Depending on the cakes you take I guess it could get a little messy, may have to try that next time  :D

eddiejudd

The profile is no longer on AW

Offline Mansell

The profile is no longer on AW
It's as I said in the review, only up when working. Try tomorrow morning.

Offline Tiger63

Aye....she is some girl.
Her reputation  as one of the NEs top girls is fully justified

Looking4fun

Great review of one of the north easts top performers

Offline foreverchanges

Bloody hell...THREE TIMES!!!! :yahoo: I couln't have managed that even with Whatshername from Heaton ;)

Great review of someone I've never got round to seeing. :dash:

Offline Mansell

Bloody hell...THREE TIMES!!!! :yahoo: I couln't have managed that even with Whatshername from Heaton ;)

It's one of the reasons I keep going back, never have any problems in that department with Tori, but some of the WG's I've seen I've struggled to even get hard for a 2nd, let alone a 3rd. Given up trying to understand why, seeing as how I have a solution  :yahoo:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Glad to hear that you had a great time ( I tried to see Tori yesterday but, t'was not to be)

Like you Mansell, I also say that she is the very best of the best :thumbsup: