Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - Emilly - York  (Read 942 times)

Offline Ow1234

External Link/Members Only

Couldn't find any info on Emilly, but was horny in york

£120 / 30 mins
Services, owo on her, ow on me, top and bottom fucking

arranged by txt, no problem, however tried whatsapp first (same number, is on whatsapp) but no answer, so something to watch out for.
york terrace street yo23, on street parking outside

Emilly is just like the pictures, she is stunning, if i saw her on a night out, there wouldn't be any question if she female or not, tits while well done, are hard, however her ass is fucking amazing, very soft and jiggly, she walked in front of me up the stairs, gave it a little spank on the way up.

cash out the way, you both got naked, her cock looked small, but it definitely grew in my mouth, i'd say its 6.5-7inch, the pics/video make it look slightly bigger, i dont think she's edited photos, just good angles, still a good size.

i started giving her a bj, shes a grower, so don't be put off by her soft size, once hard she stays hard.
she put on the condom with her mouth and gave me a bj, i was already hard as she is so hot, and i was there to be fucked and she gave it to me hard in multple positions, it was great, i usually just bottom and cum while been fucked, but that ass looked amazing and i wanted to try.
i asked to fuck her, she very enthusiastically said yes, another condom on, lubed up, doggystyle she backed onto me, my hands grabbing and slapping her ass, she was properly bouncing on my cock, generally i don't cum with a condom, unless its those light ones, so she gave me a hj while i gave her bj to finish me.

9/10 one i'll see again, only 9 due to not doing owo, but that ass makes up for it.

Hidden Image/Members Only