Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: the customer has right to refuse goods if not as Advertised  (Read 1285 times)

Offline cheshireknobb

Hello, fellow lovers of free enterprise .
We all here agree SEX WORK IS WORK
So  the customer has right to refuse goods if not as Advertised
 :hi:
I just wanted to ask you all, do you ever walk out on a punt?
I have been going to WG's very often lately (Since the turn the this year) and that has made me very picky.
In fact if the photos are fake years outdated and I do not like the girl, I will walk out !
I have done this five times and four the girls didnt  make a fuss. Only once did a WG run after me shouting 'baby why go'.

My thought is that if more guys just walked out on poor quality girls, general bs, bait and switch, then wouldn't that weed out the crap ones or the ones that are deceptive in some way.

I'm not that picky but it just seems that the market is getting a little bit worse.

Offline Cheshuk

My thought is that if more guys just walked out on poor quality girls, general bs, bait and switch, then wouldn't that weed out the crap ones or the ones that are deceptive in some way.

I'm not that picky but it just seems that the market is getting a little bit worse.

Looking back on last years reviews recently, 40% I wasn't disappointed with the reality, compared to sa and London agencies its shite where i'm happy like 95%+ the time. I'm now at a same stage, where I no longer will behave like in the past, being polite thinking fuck it I'm here now and staying, but now I'm just walking if not as advertised.

Had a girl over already reviewed for an outcall this week, and she said she's often just told guys to leave. I said I respect that, the amount of times I've just gone through with it, and she's right when she said to me 'you've got to walk, these catfish girls make a living off guys like me'.

It isn't good, it's very hard/nearly impossible to distinguish if WYSIWYG, without reviews, even then I find many members sugarcoating flaws/disappointment. I can't see myself using aw nw for a bit (unless an obvious gem with face pics appears) since theres no one left I want to see, and theres way better options (SA, regular dating apps, London agencies), whilst a lot more effort/cost have much higher success rates and a larger pool of stunners available, as opposed to toftting new aw profiles in the hope of finding a gem.

For now I've been driven away from aw because of the sheer quantity of low quality girls & lack of new talent. So yeah, nice idea in theory walking in these situations, but I don't think enough punters actually will since even if it catches on ukp, theres tons of punters who aren't members.

Online Colston36

Hello, fellow lovers of free enterprise .
We all here agree SEX WORK IS WORK
So  the customer has right to refuse goods if not as Advertised
 :hi:
I just wanted to ask you all, do you ever walk out on a punt?
I have been going to WG's very often lately (Since the turn the this year) and that has made me very picky.
In fact if the photos are fake years outdated and I do not like the girl, I will walk out !
I have done this five times and four the girls didnt  make a fuss. Only once did a WG run after me shouting 'baby why go'.

I sometimes think some members simply cannot read. The whole point of UKP is to ensure you won't waste your time and money. I am astounded that so many do. After all punting is not a cheap hobby. Actually I suspect I can count on one hand the number of times I've been really disappointed - and that's over 9 years, with pretty exotic and demanding tastes and normally meeting an average of twice a week. 

Offline Cheshuk

I sometimes think some members simply cannot read. The whole point of UKP is to ensure you won't waste your time and money. I am astounded that so many do. After all punting is not a cheap hobby. Actually I suspect I can count on one hand the number of times I've been really disappointed - and that's over 9 years, with pretty exotic and demanding tastes and normally meeting an average of twice a week.

It's finding a certain look that few girls have that's the source of my disappointment, coupled with the norm in this region of blurring faces.. disappointment is unavoidable for me, alleviated by walking.

Looks is my priority. I could leave very happy with p&d service from a girl I found very attractive, which many would not be okay with.

I've seen your posts and you seek out bespoke services, but how critical is a gorgeous face and a slim/fit figure to your satisfaction? As the most thorough research and in depth reading of a profile/review, isn't sufficient for avoidance.

Offline Maximi

£350, but you have to graft to arrange she’s a nightmare at replying. I dont think she has set prices as it’s more a fun on the side tbh. See how you get on mate, I could give her a nudge if needed

Offline FlashDemon17

Walked out on 6 in one night recently, walked out of Roses once when seeing they had no one of real substance on offer, Ashanti was hot but didn’t have enough in the chest for me to consider her. At the end of the day, it’s my money, if I’m gonna spend it I at least wanna be happy with what I see before the service.

Online Colston36

It's finding a certain look that few girls have that's the source of my disappointment, coupled with the norm in this region of blurring faces.. disappointment is unavoidable for me, alleviated by walking.

Looks is my priority. I could leave very happy with p&d service from a girl I found very attractive, which many would not be okay with.

I've seen your posts and you seek out bespoke services, but how critical is a gorgeous face and a slim/fit figure to your satisfaction? As the most thorough research and in depth reading of a profile/review, isn't sufficient for avoidance.

I can't recall ever seeing a girl with a blurred-out face.  With two exceptions before I joined UKP I can't remember anyone looking unlike their photo.

I am not bothered about slimness as long as they have shape. Having started punting in my late 70s I don''t think I've ever seen anyone over 55, save one spectacularly filthy woman I see with a much younger partner or in a group.

I take the trouble to explain in detail what I like so there are no surprises. And I enjoy seeking women who already do what I want. I am also at pains to be good company: I think that matters even more, not less, when you're paying.

Offline SeekingSteve

Im kinda lucky i've not had the awkward situation of having to walk yet. Granted, one of my reviews 'Dolly Bird' in hindsight I should have walked, absolute skank but my balls needed to be emptied, sadly my wallet was too. Chalked it up to experience and vowed never to put up with that sort of mess again.

Offline Cheshuk

I can't recall ever seeing a girl with a blurred-out face.  With two exceptions before I joined UKP I can't remember anyone looking unlike their photo.

I am not bothered about slimness as long as they have shape. Having started punting in my late 70s I don''t think I've ever seen anyone over 55, save one spectacularly filthy woman I see with a much younger partner or in a group.

I take the trouble to explain in detail what I like so there are no surprises. And I enjoy seeking women who already do what I want. I am also at pains to be good company: I think that matters even more, not less, when you're paying.

I don't doubt you have/had a good method for avoiding bad punts/getting the services you desire, however, for the girls/services/regularity, some punters seek, there is no full proof method or one which even ensures a high chance of success.

It sounds as though you seek certain services with a greater tolerance/leniency on the girls appearance, whereas i'm in reverse. Just wanted to clarify that whilst true in some cases, some punters being disappointed isn't avoidable & in many cases not down to a lack of effort/due diligence on their behalf  :drinks:

Online Colston36

I don't doubt you have/had a good method for avoiding bad punts/getting the services you desire, however, for the girls/services/regularity, some punters seek, there is no full proof method or one which even ensures a high chance of success.

It sounds as though you seek certain services with a greater tolerance/leniency on the girls appearance, whereas i'm in reverse. Just wanted to clarify that whilst true in some cases, some punters being disappointed isn't avoidable & in many cases not down to a lack of effort/due diligence on their behalf  :drinks:

I am not in the least tolerant; I expect them to look "as advertised", do what they say and I have requested.

So I always ask in advance that they do what I want, as it is never straight sex. And I do my research to ensure they are likely to enjoy it

It is like any good plan: be clear and precise on what you want and that the provider is happy to deliver.

And I mean happy. Apart from the money they need to be keen.  Over the years doing this has led to getting to know a stream of women I like who seem to like me.

When I see them I adopt exactly the same approach as I do in "real" life. I try to be good company and show interest in them - not hard as they can be a damn sight more interesting than people I do business with.

I keep in touch with them even when not seeing them. If you make friends with anyone it pays.

Offline Cheshuk

I am not in the least tolerant; I expect them to look "as advertised", do what they say and I have requested.

So I always ask in advance that they do what I want, as it is never straight sex. And I do my research to ensure they are likely to enjoy it

It is like any good plan: be clear and precise on what you want and that the provider is happy to deliver.

And I mean happy. Apart from the money they need to be keen.  Over the years doing this has led to getting to know a stream of women I like who seem to like me.

When I see them I adopt exactly the same approach as I do in "real" life. I try to be good company and show interest in them - not hard as they can be a damn sight more interesting than people I do business with.

I keep in touch with them even when not seeing them. If you make friends with anyone it pays.

I've met plenty of beautiful and kind girls/women that the connection has been there over the years, then after around the 3rd time max I've seen them, all sexual desire disappears.. often leaves it with me ending the situation completely out the blue to them. Imo punters who have the desire to repeat and get regulars are very fortunate, as it's easier and likely to reduce disappointment.

I'm not sure how active you are in today's scene, surprising this hasn't been a theme for you over the years. Providers not looking as advertised is somewhat commonplace now as i'm sure you're aware, reviews can be fluffy & kind so don't help, or sp's can gain weight since their latest review.

Possibly sp's pictures were more honest when you were most active, which is surprising. Plus nowadays advances in technology, photo enhancing filters etc exacerbate things. I am of the opinion, disappointment whilst in some cases, as you say is due to a lack of preparation by punters so to speak, however also in today's scene is still often unforeseeable and therefore unavoidable.

Offline 19jammy

I get were the OP is coming from, TBH, I can’t think of a time I’ve been disappointed with how a girl looks, it’s always been the service that’s been disappointing, by that point it’s too late.
I’m not sure what I’d do in a b&s situation, I’ve read a lot of reviews where people have said the punt was good, just the fake photos was the reason for a neutral over a positive.
Hopefully I don’t get that situation!

Offline GorillaWarfare

In this game you have to be willing to walk, especially if you're not using this site to do your homework on a girl you haven't seen before.

Never had to walk personally except for a parlour where I've walked in and not fancied any of the girls - and that's on me for not ringing ahead to see who was on. I do my due diligence most of the time on here.

I get walking is easier said than done but if more people walked there'd be less false advertising.

Offline The_Don

Punting some times is about taking a chance.

If you don't like what you see, hear or feel. Walk away without handing over any money  :timeout: