Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabel - Earls Court / West Brompton  (Read 4162 times)

23 review(s) for ISABEL 4YOU (21 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
26 review(s) for Scarlett37 (24 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
27 review(s) for Scarlett Sassy (25 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Ludwig

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I saw this lass about a fortnight or so ago.  £100 for a one-hour incall.  She is based in a basement flat just off Finborough Road - the closest tube is probably West Brompton.  The flat was presentable & clean, as were the shower facilities.

She is Hungarian, but with very good spoken English.  When I visited her the profile gave her age as being 30, and I commented to her at the time that I thought she looked younger (which in person she does) - I notice that the profile now shows her as being 27 apparently   :D    Facially, I'd say she is cute rather than pretty.  The other stats are about right - approximately 5'4", size 8 figure, but be aware her 34C boobs are enhanced and not natural (the profile does not mention this fact).

Positives
Services were as advertised - FK, OWO, RO, protected sex in cowgirl, doggy and finishing in missionary;

No clock-watching, time wasting or rushing...

Neutral:
All the services were okay, but just not exactly earth-shattering...it was all a little dull to be honest - not due to any lack of enthusiasm on her part to be fair, but nevertheless sadly she lit no sexual spark within me...

Negative:
The fake tits  :thumbsdown:  When I visited her, she only had three feedbacks.  There was no mention in them or on her profile of her boobs being enhanced.  Likewise, the photos at that time did not hint at them being enhanced.  I am becoming more & more averse to fake tits, and had I known she had implants, I simply wouldn't have booked her...just a personal thing, but hey there you go...

Overall, I'd rate it as neutral simply because sexually I found her / the punt a little boring.  The failure to mention the enhanced boobs would ordinarily lead me to consider giving her a negative, but by way of balance she did provide all advertised services, and for many punters I am sure she would rate as a positive.

The photos currently on the profile are in my opinion not especially representative, so I've posted some which were on her free gallery when I visited her:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Rochdull lad

That second one's now removed from AW, Ludwig.  The original's still there, though.

Offline catchme_74

Don't normally comment.
First of all, want to say thanks as the site allows us to avoid wasting out cash and time!
As for Isabel, I have seen her 3 times now and I think she is amazing. Very sexy, keen to please and great body. Her boobs are massive silicon sacks but look natural.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion and have their own tastes, but based on all the fun I have had with her, had to post

Happy punting!

Offline 385North

Think I clocked Isabel when I visited Katie recently. Looking at Isabel's pic it's definitely the same flat. She looked alright from what I remember although only saw her in passing on my way out. I tried to ask Katie if she did duo's with 'the other girl' in the flat but got nowhere with that line of enquiry.