Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXYMARA31 or BUSTYMARA!!  (Read 2659 times)

turayon987

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID is all i’ll say.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’ve been successfully punting for a long time, and certainly not new to this industry!  My experience with this “THING" was soo scary and terrible I felt I had to warn other people!! I visited her during the weekend in Harrow for £80 for the hour, the worst hour of my life!

LADY / THING
=====
A lot of punters on here are saying the same thing, she’s put on a tonne of weight from her photos and sure she still got big juggs but her dimensions aren’t right anymore and she’s difficult to hold. As soon as I saw her, I was slightly concerned but I didn’t say anything as this is common and sometimes can lead to great things. NOT THIS TIME! OH GOD NO!

MEETING
======
We agreed on services CIM, OWO, DFK, GFE and normal sex outside that and I paid her £80 despite her telling me £70 before hand, but I didn’t care.  She left the room, and came back with her phone put on music and sat down.  I’m a 6’’ good shape, good teeth, and i’d say above average size downstairs, I’m very charming individual, very respectful give lots of compliments and know how to treat a lady, i’m usually very popular with the ladies.  So she kissed my cheek / neck for a short while and then went for the condom to put it on me as I was erect.  I at this point stopped her and politely asked her to kiss more and get into action, however she just wasn’t up for it! At this point, i thought, maybe the brushing wasn’t enough, perhaps bad breath (this hardly ever happens to me, and my friends later confirmed this wasn’t the case) however I left it.  She wanked me and proceeded to put the condom on, I at this point questioned her on the OWO & CIM serviced we’d JUST LITERALLY DISCUSSED moments ago, she goes “I’m sorry my teeth is bleeding, i cannot!” I immediately however still very politely asked her why didn’t she mentioned this a moment ago, before I PAID UP? She then apologised and I just left it and she continued to blow me using a condom.  This was awful, and she just was terrible.  So there was I who’d been promised a GFE, and alsorts of things, but really I just wanted to leave. She really made me feel like just a pile of cash.  Sure I’m not Johnny Dep, but I’m not a bad looking guy either??!! 

Throughout all this I was polite and just accepting i’d entered into a bad punt and it’s happens.  So she left the room to get herself a drink, and was gone a long time, which i actually didn’t mind.  She came back and with her was this black dude whom I caught a glimpse of just before she shut the door.  She rejoined me on the bed, and attempted to play with my cock, which at this point I didn’t care and wasn’t bothered.  So about 15 minutes later, we just about started having sex when somebody started banging on the door, she stopped and suddenly started feeding me this story about this some blah blah, id had enough of this rubbish and tbh I wanted to go anyway, so i got up, put my clothes on just opened the door I saw the dude just staring at me!!! and I was just soo scared if this dude had a weapon on him, i was justing thinking “THIS JUST ISN’T WORTH THE HASSLE!!!” and I LEFT QUICKLY!!!

AFTERMATH
======
After doing some research here, she used to be called BUSTYMARA and that’s why I couldn’t find anything information on her when I searched her originally.  I feel really annoyed and upset that I had to have such a bad experience like this! It’s not fair, she just took the piss outta me, i don’t care about the money but setting her pimp or whomever that dude was on me, is just not on!! She’s not a professional and is really ugly on the outside and the inside, so if you have any sense aVOid this one!! The good reviews are false, no question about that cos she looks horrendous, comments like “JUST LIKE HER PROFILE!!” just can’t be right!!?!?!? she was so bad, and unenthused I really just wanted to leave, I wasn’t turned on by this MONSTER.  She wasn’t good looking, had bad skin, and her attitude stank.

NO POSITIVES

NEGATIVES
========
LIED ABOUT SERVICES
RUBBISH SERVICE
FEARED FOR MY LIFE AS SHE SET RANDOM ON ME!

Offline Riprock

Sounds like another Hungarian porker i had the 'pleasure' of.

Did this black dude actually say anything before you made your exit?

Offline SamLP

She’s not a professional and is really ugly on the outside and the inside, so if you have any sense aVOid this one!! The good reviews are false, no question about that cos she looks horrendous

Using your first post on UKP to cast doubts on Mara's previous reviews and calling them false is not very clever. I've seen Mara several times, the most recent was around 2 months ago. She has good reviews and the bad ones were based on her size rather than her service. She is bigger than her pictures show, however she is actually quite decent looking facially and has always given me a very good service and by the looks of it other punters too. It's good to hear other experiences but when you slag off other members reviews as false on your first ever post it only serves to make you look like a liar IMO.

Offline punk

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID is all i’ll say.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’ve been successfully punting for a long time, and certainly not new to this industry!  My experience with this “THING" was soo scary and terrible I felt I had to warn other people!! I visited her during the weekend in Harrow for £80 for the hour, the worst hour of my life!

LADY / THING
=====
A lot of punters on here are saying the same thing, she’s put on a tonne of weight from her photos and sure she still got big juggs but her dimensions aren’t right anymore and she’s difficult to hold. As soon as I saw her, I was slightly concerned but I didn’t say anything as this is common and sometimes can lead to great things. NOT THIS TIME! OH GOD NO!

MEETING
======
We agreed on services CIM, OWO, DFK, GFE and normal sex outside that and I paid her £80 despite her telling me £70 before hand, but I didn’t care.  She left the room, and came back with her phone put on music and sat down.  I’m a 6’’ good shape, good teeth, and i’d say above average size downstairs, I’m very charming individual, very respectful give lots of compliments and know how to treat a lady, i’m usually very popular with the ladies.  So she kissed my cheek / neck for a short while and then went for the condom to put it on me as I was erect.  I at this point stopped her and politely asked her to kiss more and get into action, however she just wasn’t up for it! At this point, i thought, maybe the brushing wasn’t enough, perhaps bad breath (this hardly ever happens to me, and my friends later confirmed this wasn’t the case) however I left it.  She wanked me and proceeded to put the condom on, I at this point questioned her on the OWO & CIM serviced we’d JUST LITERALLY DISCUSSED moments ago, she goes “I’m sorry my teeth is bleeding, i cannot!” I immediately however still very politely asked her why didn’t she mentioned this a moment ago, before I PAID UP? She then apologised and I just left it and she continued to blow me using a condom.  This was awful, and she just was terrible.  So there was I who’d been promised a GFE, and alsorts of things, but really I just wanted to leave. She really made me feel like just a pile of cash.  Sure I’m not Johnny Dep, but I’m not a bad looking guy either??!! 

Throughout all this I was polite and just accepting i’d entered into a bad punt and it’s happens.  So she left the room to get herself a drink, and was gone a long time, which i actually didn’t mind.  She came back and with her was this black dude whom I caught a glimpse of just before she shut the door.  She rejoined me on the bed, and attempted to play with my cock, which at this point I didn’t care and wasn’t bothered.  So about 15 minutes later, we just about started having sex when somebody started banging on the door, she stopped and suddenly started feeding me this story about this some blah blah, id had enough of this rubbish and tbh I wanted to go anyway, so i got up, put my clothes on just opened the door I saw the dude just staring at me!!! and I was just soo scared if this dude had a weapon on him, i was justing thinking “THIS JUST ISN’T WORTH THE HASSLE!!!” and I LEFT QUICKLY!!!

AFTERMATH
======
After doing some research here, she used to be called BUSTYMARA and that’s why I couldn’t find anything information on her when I searched her originally.  I feel really annoyed and upset that I had to have such a bad experience like this! It’s not fair, she just took the piss outta me, i don’t care about the money but setting her pimp or whomever that dude was on me, is just not on!! She’s not a professional and is really ugly on the outside and the inside, so if you have any sense aVOid this one!! The good reviews are false, no question about that cos she looks horrendous, comments like “JUST LIKE HER PROFILE!!” just can’t be right!!?!?!? she was so bad, and unenthused I really just wanted to leave, I wasn’t turned on by this MONSTER.  She wasn’t good looking, had bad skin, and her attitude stank.

NO POSITIVES

NEGATIVES
========
LIED ABOUT SERVICES
RUBBISH SERVICE

Sounds like a load of bollocks.

Offline Riprock

What bit didn't you believe....the mute black man perhaps?

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

I saw this bird when she was in East Finchley....crap service.....but I did not feel my life was threatened....the  ''pay peanuts get monkeys''   rule  applies here...

Offline jsparky

Sounds like her rival/competitor trying to ruin her business!

Offline The_Don

LADY / THING

Hidden Image/Members Only

I seen her last week and there was no random set on me. And there never has been, any time I've seen her. Or with any of the other W/G, that work with her!

She’s not a professional

That's your perspective on her.

But here are some other statistics about her

90 Positive reviews on A/W, over 27 months

External Link/Members Only

6 reviews here, (1 neutral, 5 Positives) and if I were a betting man. A few (real) punters here, have not posted reviews at this time  :unknown:

I saw this bird when she was in East Finchley....crap service....

And you didn't post a review about, crap service   :unknown:

the  ''pay peanuts get monkeys''   rule  applies here...

Cost : £70 for the hour

snap  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 11:28:09 pm by The_Don »

Offline ukguysix

I've seen Mara twice now, late Feb and late March. Yes she is a few dress sizes up and pics are a little old. But she provided a really good service, was an affectionate kisser and I saw/heard no trace of anyone else in the place (watford).

Hard to believe that there's been such a drop in her services. Maybe the different location was an issue. I'm happy to see her again in watford. Something doesn't sound right about this review. Based on my previous experiences anyway

Offline Cuntminion

Offline Steve2

I've seen Mara several times and always good. Have seen her at the Harrow flat and 100% there is NO BLACK DUDE there

I think maybe the OP is talking total bollocks

Offline punk

What bit didn't you believe....the mute black man perhaps?

The whole review, yes she is bigger than her pictures,rest sounds like bollocks,and i'm not the only one who thinks that.

Offline The_Don

Banning reason: Troll

Thank you Admin/Mod

And to all those that added feedback  :music:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 02:39:05 pm by The_Don »

Offline punk

Banned, there is a surprise.

the review 1st post 1st review says it all a spoiler by a total dick or another wg

Offline ukguysix

It's probably had the opposite effect, I'm planning two punts next week and am now considering Mara for one of them

profile looks good price fantastic !

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
Well did her today at 40quid it aint bad ...she is a lot bigger and older 40ish (but tight) than  pics with tats a crappy flat  in a nice block bathroom no towels after it was a smelly wet wipe and  kleenex! not as bad as this suspect post but not one I`d go back to.
I did smell that stale smell of puff in the flat and heard someone else and she was fussing with her phone I have done a Netrual reveiw :(

Offline flybynightpm

Sounds a little odd.. there is lots of her to play with but god she is always enthusiastic and value for money..

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
Maybee an off day but I do not think I`ll go back even though it was cheap, it was worse than some of the walk ups I have walked from ...Yes she is a big unit and quite freindly but the whole thing was well seedy.
yeah 40 quid is cheap what do I expect....just left me felling a bit why did I do that? ish   :unknown:

Offline punk

price has nothing to do with service.

Offline The_Don

price has nothing to do with service.

+1

the W/G makes the difference not the cost!

Offline flybynightpm

Absolutely no problems today, good energetic service as always.. lots of DFK, FK, RO, DT and a very enjoyable session of throat fucking... lovely...
£70 for the hr in her old place in Perivale.. nice girl..