Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London, Well Being, Kensington Church Street  (Read 7560 times)

duckfeeder

RECOMMEND

So, hot from the front, I bring you news of a fab place in London W8, Well Being. Not my usual part of London, but anyway.

I went in for a massage (honest) and was met by a very attractive English girl (23/24?), dark with long curly hair. I asked for thirty minutes (£30) and she took me downstairs and showed me a small room and suggested I undress. I did so and lay on the bed with my knickers on and warm towel around my waist. She came back in and after some consultation she started to massage my legs. Now, I have to be honest here, I was NOT expecting anything from this place. It doesn't quite have the ambience of the usual establishment. Anyway, she removed the towel and then removed my pants. After a few minutes there was the unmistakable brush of fingers on balls. I let her carry on and she did it some more. Then asked me to turn over and she came out with it, "Would you like a hand job?" This was a nice, middle-class, well-spoken, attractive girl. Maybe I've not cast my net wide enough, but this was a first for me in the HJ World. She offered HJ for £20, HJ with no clothes for £30 and B2B for £40. I took the middle option. She undressed and did B2B anyway. Huge breasts which she encouraged me to play with, shaved pussy, ditto. Cut a long story as I was approaching the end, she whispered in my ear "Cum on my tits" which I did.

We chatted a bit while we both dressed (she had cleaned me up nicely which a lot of girls don't do I have to say) and when I gave her the £30 she said "Oh, how sweet, thank you." I was flabbergasted.

As I left the affable owner, a Chinese guy, pointed to stunning blonde girl and said "Next time have her, or if you like both." She nodded and smiled. Dead right I will, she was a stunner and sweet with it.

Place is CLEAN
Price is WHAT YOU'D HOPE
HJ is GOOD
Massage is GOOD

My girl is called Nicola, the blonde girl Amy. RECOMMEND

Offline Magicalstory

RECOMMEND

suggested I undress. I did so and lay on the bed with my knickers on and warm towel around my waist.

RECOMMEND

Knickers? I smell something fishy. Maybe it's you

Offline kowalski

Well spotted.
This seems like a promo review.

CelticWarrior2

Well spotted.
This seems like a promo review.
+1
Knickers, warm towel, free B2B/ FIV/ COB, all stunners AND an affable Chinaman - more red flags than a Chinese embassy!
If Carlsberg did massage parlours, then maybe but not in the real world.

Offline Dazzag123

I went to the same place about six weeks ago, got on the table starkers the girl Come back into the room and covered me with a towel nothing was offered.

Offline Steve2

Having read the other posts by Duckfeeder, I think you may owe him an apology

:hi:

Sunil_N

I went to the same place about six weeks ago, got on the table starkers the girl Come back into the room and covered me with a towel nothing was offered.

How was the girl? Was she like the girl described?

Offline Dazzag123

The girl was young blonde and polish average massage not been working there very long seemed a bit shy conversation was ok but that could of been because she lived near where I used to live so we had a bit in common.

duckfeeder

What's FIV? Can't find it in the Glossary.

Lads, I recommended this place 'cos it was great and I thought you'd like to know about it. Which is what this forum is for, no?  Anyway, you know where it is. And what I got was what I got.

I was told the blonde girl (short hair, very pretty) is Polish and I shall return to get to know her. And the Chinese man was nice actually, unusually chatty.

CelticWarrior2

duckfeeder

So, I have been popping in and out of this place and have had great fun with the various girls (one great four hands for £60). One girl, though (feels mean to name her, English or possibly Oz*) really isn't up to the [hand]job. As I was getting tired of the whole sorry episode she suggested getting the other girl 'on duty' that day, Karla or similar. EE and probably 30? She came down (their rooms are tiny), got naked and the two of them - mostly the new girl - gave me a B2B that will stick in my mind for a while. Nice body. Great ass.

Turned out to be a little more expensive at £100 with these two girls B2B, but I'll go back to see Karla again on her own. Prices aren't uniform.

The Chinese guy who I mentioned in an earlier post is apparently the acupuncture bloke, but I can't believe he doesn't know what goes on.

*oh all right, so you don't waste your time, it's Izzy or similar

Offline geordie44

Closes at 8pm, so dont go in just before that as hurried doesnt even start to cover it.
Very average.
Nothing relaxing about it at all
Maybe some girls are better than the 1 on duty when i called in, but I doubt Ill return

Yeboahsleftfoot

Went yesterday, was a offered nowt, had a great, deep sports massage https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85621.0

pawghunter2015

Offline Mr Farkyhars

She came back in and after some consultation she started to massage my legs. Now, I have to be honest here, I was NOT expecting anything from this place. It doesn't quite have the ambience of the usual establishment. Anyway, she removed the towel and then removed my pants. After a few minutes there was the unmistakable brush of fingers on balls

So (just to clarify) you went in for a massage, and all she really massaged was your legs?

Offline anthonyfa

Both Nicola and Amy have left this place. Absolutely gutted. Used to visit quite often. Both were so much fun, if a bit pricey. I miss Nicola more. Mixed race with gigantic tits. Amy used to suck me off for free too. Not sure will go back, quite an effort to get there plus parking etc

HardHarrry

How the hell did you get her to suck you off for free??  Normally charges 50 for that.  Did she swallow you?

« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 11:17:08 am by HardHarrry »

Offline sonyvaio

The pricing there is very variable.

Bill, the Chinese guy is chatty and def. knows what goes on there - he's the owner/manager

Offline Jim7519

does anyone knows who's  working there now ? i would like to try but not sure which girl is left now.

HardHarrry

One girl Carla.. in mid 30's with average looks. 

Wellbeing spa is one of the dirtiest places I"ve been into.  Wont be going back there!!  It's like a brothel trying to disguise it's self as a beauty spa.

Offline Jim7519

Thank you Harry, I think i am going to follow your advise on this one,

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

Am in London this week, any update on this place ?

Last time I was there Amy and Nicole were there, but that was in  December.

Had a blow job off Amy, but I guess she may have moved on now.

Amy new ladies there if anyone has been recently ?

Cheers,
Rich

Offline Plato

I thought I'd check this place out for myself after work.

Choice was Bill (the bloke) for a deep tissue massage, or Sarah (blonde Slovenian) 1 hr "relaxing" massage for £50.

Needless to say, chose Sarah.  Paid £50 extra for naked HR.  Very average massage and 2 handed wank.  Nice girl, fit body, OK face, but nothing remotely memorable or sexy about this encounter.

Won't be going back.

Offline alfiebest

Any up to date information on this place? I'm in Kensington this week.