Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slim Submissive to Join ProDomme and Myself in Dungeon - Any Ideas?  (Read 662 times)

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Hi all

So I have a session booked with a great ProDomme I have been playing with recently. She is only on FetLife (social networking site for kinksters) so cannot review I believe.

We are planning a long 4hr dungeon (central London) session in mid September and thought a young, slim submissive/kinkster joining us for a few of those hours would be fun. I switch (more just a kinkster than a sub/Dom myself) so we would be mixing it up when she was with us. But the ProDomme would be dominant throughout.

Any ideas?

Girl would ideally be:

Race: don't care
Build/Body: Slim (size 10 max, pref 6 or 8)
Height: don't care
Looks: don't mind as imagine she'll be wearing latex hood most of the time
Orientation: genuine bisexual
Persona: Submissive or just a true kinkster
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 04:08:32 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline Brand242

Roxy sounds like she would do this?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Roxy sounds like she would do this?

Good shout Brand... must confess I had overlooked her as I got the impression from the last few threads had said she had taken a break, but if she is working again that it could def work.

Offline Brand242

She’s working. I saw her the other day in a duo. Very sub and well on form. Review will follow.

Online Often Visitor

OP read this review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=296065.0 miss splitz is not young but she is fit  :cool:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I have this all arranged now for a few weeks time.

Not played since June.... not been to an actual dungeon for quite a while or had this type of session in a very long while so I am really looking forward to it.

Review to follow....