Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Euston Sauna  (Read 2306 times)

Offline TomR

Chaps

I was in London on Friday and with time to spare and not wanting to get ripped off in Soho went off to Euston to find a massage parlour I used to use there. It was on Eversholt Street and was quite good. Sadly  no longer there. Another one nearby has also been replaced by a Thai clip -joint. Can anyone recommend a good old-fashion massage|sauna place nearby with F|S on offer and which isn't run by Thais. British or EE girls would be great.

Cheers

T

Offline johnsthomas

I would take the tube 2 clicks to Baker St and go to Organic Remedies as you come out that will almost certainly give you what you are looking for!

Offline goodmans

Thst been  closed  for 20 years or so there use to be another  1 in Charlton  street that closed  down to thers  a genuine  thai place there but no sauna massage  in euston thers 1 in Stratford  cslled libbys run by ee and ebony

Offline Baxter63

The place in Chalton Street (Steam and Sun) was busted. A big court case in 2013 - it was taking about £70,000 a night. Always dozens of taxis parked up in Chalton Street at night - and not with cabbies in them. It was a cabbies' favourite, for years. There again, cabbies were always amongst the streetwalkers' best customers, around Paddington and Bayswater. It's so easy to kerb crawl when you're driving a black cab.

External Link/Members Only

There's still, what you're after, OP - a real English/EE sauna/massage place, in Judd Street. It really is an old-style place - shitty, dirty, rough birds and a rip off. A real clip joint.

Don't know about any Thai clip joint, OP. Do you mean a massage shop? There's never been a Thai massage shop in Eversholt Street. There is a Thai massage, in Chalton Street, but it will only do an excellent massage, no extras, and isn't a clip joint.

There are Chinese massage shops, in the area - probably half a dozen or more, within a 15 minute walk but FS won't be guaranteed. Organic Remedies, that's mentioned, is a Chinese massage shop and YMMV, as ever with the shops. It doesn't have a sauna - in fact, few of them do. None of them are clip joints.

Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline Duron

Baxter63, thanks for the memories.

There was the New Experience up near Mornington Crescent. It changed owners and became a regular brothel (by 2009). Closed sometime in the past 5 years.

Steam and Sun in Chalton Street was a massive sex-emporium (like the ones in Germany I imagine). Yeah, busted.

Never went to Euston Sauna. Was run by a Maltese looking bloke on reception. Spooky.

There was one right opposite the Eversholt St entrance to the station I used to visit around 1986. 'Claudines'. Only 'topless hand relief' in them days. 'Reverse massage was the top of the menu'.

Sue at New Experience was my favourite (I went 1989-1991). Big naturals similar in face/body to Sensual Jane.

There was a hiccup there when one of the girls had been murdered, though not there on the premises. I think it was in the 90s.

My first visit there was 1983. I think then it was the 'Experience Sauna'.