Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Raye  (Read 1550 times)

Offline James

Fancy a trip to London and cant be bothered to travel so may book her for a outcall.
what are your thoughts fellas

EmilyRaye External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

Her MO is 'elite courtesan' so despite her high price her services are very limited.

Good looking girl (probably, you can't see her face) but with fake knockers.

Not reviewed here so you'd be TOFTT.

You could probably do a lot better for your money, but then again, if you can't be bothered to travel then you limit your options somewhat.

The other thing you could do is put up a reverse bid on AW, you'll then be able to peruse the replies if you can be bothered  ;).

And you never know, she may respond with a lower price!

« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 05:12:52 pm by winkywanky »

Offline James

Her MO is 'elite courtesan' so despite her high price her services are very limited.

Good looking girl (probably, you can't see her face) but with fake knockers.

Not reviewed here so you're TOFTT.

You could probably do a lot better for your money, but then again, if you can't be bothered to travel then you limit your options somewhat.

The other thing you could do is put up a reverse bid on AW, you'll then be able to peruse the replies if you can be bothered  ;).

And you never know, she may respond with a lower price!

thanks may try that, her body does look good, and feedback ok to, I may toftt

Offline winkywanky

A brave (foolish?) man might book her at £200/hr.

And she doesn't even have a sliding rate on longer bookings. Not very customer-focused.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 05:16:51 pm by winkywanky »

Offline winkywanky

You do realise that AW feedback is pretty well meaningless, don't you?

Even if guys receive a lacklustre service they tend to post a glowing review, simply so that they receive the same from the girl.

Offline Fuzzyduck

A brave (foolish?) man might book her at £200/hr.

And she doesn't even have a sliding rate on longer bookings. Not very customer-focused.

Nor sales driven.

Offline winkywanky

Nor sales driven.

Who knows, perhaps she gets all the bookings she wants, from guys who think they're 'getting the best' because they're paying lots of money?

Unless you were specifically wanting a vanilla punt, with a 'posh' English girl, her prices seem very high.

Offline hw189

Who knows, perhaps she gets all the bookings she wants, from guys who think they're 'getting the best' because they're paying lots of money?

Unless you were specifically wanting a vanilla punt, with a 'posh' English girl, her prices seem very high.

Perhaps from reverse bookings at lower rates too.

Online LLPunting

Agree, try posting an RB and see who might be interested.

How far are you from the major hubs for SPs?  If you find a touring girl she may give you a rate if you book her room for the night.  She could then get a few other punters in before moving on.  Always worth having a polite conversation with the girls who have good reputations here.

Offline James

thanks, i may just take more time for this and put in a rb bid.

Offline winkywanky

Perhaps from reverse bookings at lower rates too.

Yes, I mentioned that in reply #1  ;)

If an expensive girl is low on bookings and a RB comes in that's convenient for her, she may well bite.

Online massagepuntingfan

Bit of a long shot. I wonder if this is the same girl?
External Link/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Might be I guess.

Hard to say really.

Offline Californian

One is advertised as C and the other DD

Online massagepuntingfan

Online massagepuntingfan

seems I was mistaken after all....typed in Rose Bijoux, came up with this AW profile..External Link/Members Only