Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXXALICE20XXX - Great Portland Street  (Read 1106 times)

Siders69

External Link/Members Only

Saw this one last Tuesday

Comms: Called, she was free and I turned up 10 mins later - perfect

Location: Behind Euston in a dodgy council block on the 5th or 6th floor. Didn't bother me but it might some, especially at night. Its about a 10 min walk from Gr. Portland St. The flat is pretty basic and stark....but clean

30mins = £60

The girl: Polish, VERY VERY tall, sublime slim body. Size B boobs - small but very yummy. I thought she was pretty, albeit there was something a little weird about her face as I recall - either way I was very happy with what i got. She is a pleasant girl with a bit of game and quite chatty and smiley....if obviously false !

She is young but probably a little older than her advertised 22

She greeted me in heels and towered above me (I am just under 5"11) She was so tall I had to really reach to snog her - which she did with reasonable gusto. Only light tongues. No DFK which was disappointing and resulted in some tongue fighting !

She didn't however dress as i wanted which was the outfit in the pics - she was a lazy and greeted me naked in a dressing gown - BORING

From the moment I entered I was totally mesmerized with her body - simply divine

I did however get the impression that she was going to be a bit of a clip artist - as a consequence I decided whilst in the shower (having made sure I took my wallet !!!) that i wasn't going to fuck her - as gorgeous as she was

Got back to the room - sat on the edge of the bed, grabbed a pillow for her knees and instructed her to suck me off - Pretty good action and quite willing. I was put off a little though by her silly noises - she very quickly nearly made me cum so I stopped her and lay her on her back and knelt over her whilst she sucked away as I groped and fingered her body

She wasn't going to permit me a facial - after a while and as much as I was enjoying a lovely young filly sucking away on my knob I did get a little bored so emptied my balls all over her tits - she did the usual hand up to protect her face which was very disappointing

Quickly finished up and was on my way - I was happy. My balls were emptied and I was off out for a drink on a Sunny day. In / out in 20mins

I was all the more better for having a very cute girl nosh at my dick - perhaps with a bit more time and a bit more effort from me this neutral could very very easily  turn to a positive

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the review OP.

She has been on the cards for a while, the second pic with her ass is very tempting

Have been put off by the mixed reviews for her.

Siders69

I was aware of her reviews but I was local and wanted it there n then. Curly beauty or whatever her name is was my first choice but she was busy. She really is a looker though with a fabulous body. Whilst she is certainly pleasant enough I am quite sure that there is much better value for money elsewhere - I would heed the mixed reviews err on the side of caution and seek better alternatives

Offline Sinz

I was aware of her reviews but I was local and wanted it there n then. Curly beauty or whatever her name is was my first choice but she was busy. She really is a looker though with a fabulous body. Whilst she is certainly pleasant enough I am quite sure that there is much better value for money elsewhere - I would heed the mixed reviews err on the side of caution and seek better alternatives

Agree with you on that

Siders69

one good thing was her half hour rate @ £60....that pleasantly surprised me when she asked for the dosh

holland

Sha has 6 reviews and she still didn't get a positive (without counting Explicit review and a thresome).
I had one of the worst experience ever with her. I am very surprise that she is still in the business :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 08:49:48 pm by holland »