Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Leyton  (Read 1405 times)

Roy008

This girl turned out to be one of my favourites, very polite, very nice looking, small boobs but a really nice ass. They are 2-3 girls working from the same house, I did not try out the others but she is definitely worth it. Infact at a price she is offering the services, it's like christmas sale. Would highly recommend her

External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

More like a tout than review.

Offline Steely Dan

polite, nice looking, small boobs but a really nice ass.  She is worth it. At a price she is offering, it's a sale.
Thanks for the review.  It would be helpful to provide a bit more for us though. I have taken out the fluff - not a lot left I am afraid.
Logistics: What were the coms like? Time?
Location: How was the venue, facilities (shower) ease to get in?
Looks: Can you describe her more than 'nice looking'.  Language? What country is she from?
Service: She has a long list.  What did she provide?
Is this her?

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 09:56:06 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline rfn383838

Same reviews for the other girls she talks about. Same ads, same location, same crap. Fake...

Nutella

Oh my god. Please tell me its her and youre not trolling. You posted 2 other similar review similar to this style of writing in the span of 15 mins.. Im having doubts  :mad:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 03:29:12 am by Nutella »

Online Sinz

Zweihander7

Same reviews for the other girls she talks about. Same ads, same location, same crap. Fake...

Yeah this this is very likely a fake, as know there are a couple houses with romanian girls in that area & at the same price point, who do bait & switches