Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lovely jessicaa - Aldgate - Bait & Switch  (Read 2049 times)

mrhappypants

Sexy but Stupid; Switched and Scammed

I contacted Anna through this profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only However the girl I saw is using this profile while jessicaa is away.

I have been taking an interest in the Romanian crew working out of C********* Lane  near Liverpool Street or and G******* Street near Aldgate or at the B******* Hotel in Docklands after a couple of punts with Delux Delia.  The usual cautions apply.  Bookings are nominal only (bumping and bait and switch are standard practice) and the services on offer bear no relation to what is on the profile.  If you see the girl you booked, photos are generally accurate.  Until I met Anne my experience was that the conversations in the room were delivered in the service….

Anne is currently operating a bait and switch scam using Jessicaa’s profile.  I was aware of this and forearmed that any qualification would have to be done in the room with my big head on.  The usual short notice, brief text arrangements apply.  I am NOT making this negative for the bait and switch scam as I was aware of this going in (form your own view) but rather for the crap service.

Anne is currently working in the same flat as

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and it appears that they mind each others phones when they are seeing punters – hence all communications by text.  You can find more on my experience of the working practices of this crew under my recent review of Isabelle. 

Anne explained she was working Jessicaa’s profile.  As I said, I had been tipped off to this by a punter on UKP.  She is fairly short, about 5’3” with long ringlets and a sexy petite figure.  She is particularly well presented – her pretty hair and sexy little bottom in a pair of shorts catches the attention.  I would rate her about a 7 facially and into the 8’s physically.  Apart from her bust being on the small side she was attractive and nicely turned out.

First point of note is that this crew operate a “more or less” covered only policy.  You may get OWO but they vacillate and this makes it difficult to get clear about what is on offer.  Rest assured however that it is very unlikely you will get OWO or Anal.  Anne refused RO at which point I realise I should have qualified much more carefully (or better yet followed my initial instinct and walked).  It also makes them poor value at £110 for the likes and service on offer in the area.

Three big negatives. 

Anne has an incredibly labored approach to hygiene; sanitizing her hands, insisting on putting on the condom herself, wet wiping at the transition between each set of activities.  It is almost as if she has read the Whores Introductory Hygiene Manual and is practicing for her exam.  This was vastly overdone and showed a real lack of proficiency.  It quickly became irritating and eventually offensive.  Her obsessive focus on this gave the distinct impression that either she or others in the crew must have contracted something recently – I notice several of the profiles have not been opened for a week even though she said they were still in the country.  This sits in stark contrast to the poor state of the facilities, no towel, no shower, no hot water – the whole thing was completely fucking useless.   

Second, for the first time ever I had a WG try to blatantly up-sell during sex.  She told me more services were on offer if I paid more.  This was an absolute deal killer for me and I was on the point of walking out which she rescued with some OWO (!).  Her explanation of this after the even was “I am a business women and I have to make money”  which I think gives the best summary of the kind of service you should expect.  So past the great opening engagement it becomes apparent that she is blatantly about scamming punters and there is no interest in repeat business.

Third, Anna positions herself as new to the business and certainly her lack of skills in the bedroom support this; both the oral and the handwork was sub substandard.  There are fresh bits which are nice, she kisses well and is playful but her skills and crass client handling grate.

On the way out I meet Isabelle who I have to say is every bit as facially attractive as the pictures (9's - real model looks) but who looked like she was having a slow start to the day.    I make take a chance if Delia returns but otherwise I am done with this crew and appreciate the warnings of all who tried to open my eyes before I booked Jessicaa / Anne.

FlyingBreadMan

Does this Anne Scammer have a profile?

If this group are b&switching how are their profiles not banned yet? Other girls on uke getting profiles banned.

mrhappypants

Does this Anne Scammer have a profile?

Read my review - no profile. 

If this group are b&switching how are their profiles not banned yet? Other girls on uke getting profiles banned.

I don't know but I have a theory.  Jessicaa remains in the group.  If she is challenged by AW to verify the profile she can -still let Anna use it day to day.  Unless AW ask her to verify with a postbox or national newspaper she will be able to pass verification. 

FlyingBreadMan

Read my review - no profile. 

I don't know but I have a theory.  Jessicaa remains in the group.  If she is challenged by AW to verify the profile she can -still let Anna use it day to day.  Unless AW ask her to verify with a postbox or national newspaper she will be able to pass verification.

Fair enough.

InstaPunt

Sexy but Stupid; Switched and Scammed

I contacted Anna through this profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only However the girl I saw is using this profile while jessicaa is away.

I have been taking an interest in the Romanian crew working out of C********* Lane  near Liverpool Street or and G******* Street near Aldgate or at the B******* Hotel in Docklands after a couple of punts with Delux Delia.  The usual cautions apply.  Bookings are nominal only (bumping and bait and switch are standard practice) and the services on offer bear no relation to what is on the profile.  If you see the girl you booked, photos are generally accurate.  Until I met Anne my experience was that the conversations in the room were delivered in the service….

Anne is currently operating a bait and switch scam using Jessicaa’s profile.  I was aware of this and forearmed that any qualification would have to be done in the room with my big head on.  The usual short notice, brief text arrangements apply.  I am NOT making this negative for the bait and switch scam as I was aware of this going in (form your own view) but rather for the crap service.

Anne is currently working in the same flat as

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and it appears that they mind each others phones when they are seeing punters – hence all communications by text.  You can find more on my experience of the working practices of this crew under my recent review of Isabelle. 

Anne explained she was working Jessicaa’s profile.  As I said, I had been tipped off to this by a punter on UKP.  She is fairly short, about 5’3” with long ringlets and a sexy petite figure.  She is particularly well presented – her pretty hair and sexy little bottom in a pair of shorts catches the attention.  I would rate her about a 7 facially and into the 8’s physically.  Apart from her bust being on the small side she was attractive and nicely turned out.

First point of note is that this crew operate a “more or less” covered only policy.  You may get OWO but they vacillate and this makes it difficult to get clear about what is on offer.  Rest assured however that it is very unlikely you will get OWO or Anal.  Anne refused RO at which point I realise I should have qualified much more carefully (or better yet followed my initial instinct and walked).  It also makes them poor value at £110 for the likes and service on offer in the area.

Three big negatives. 

Anne has an incredibly labored approach to hygiene; sanitizing her hands, insisting on putting on the condom herself, wet wiping at the transition between each set of activities.  It is almost as if she has read the Whores Introductory Hygiene Manual and is practicing for her exam.  This was vastly overdone and showed a real lack of proficiency.  It quickly became irritating and eventually offensive.  Her obsessive focus on this gave the distinct impression that either she or others in the crew must have contracted something recently – I notice several of the profiles have not been opened for a week even though she said they were still in the country.  This sits in stark contrast to the poor state of the facilities, no towel, no shower, no hot water – the whole thing was completely fucking useless.   

Second, for the first time ever I had a WG try to blatantly up-sell during sex.  She told me more services were on offer if I paid more.  This was an absolute deal killer for me and I was on the point of walking out which she rescued with some OWO (!).  Her explanation of this after the even was “I am a business women and I have to make money”  which I think gives the best summary of the kind of service you should expect.  So past the great opening engagement it becomes apparent that she is blatantly about scamming punters and there is no interest in repeat business.

Third, Anna positions herself as new to the business and certainly her lack of skills in the bedroom support this; both the oral and the handwork was sub substandard.  There are fresh bits which are nice, she kisses well and is playful but her skills and crass client handling grate.

On the way out I meet Isabelle who I have to say is every bit as facially attractive as the pictures (9's - real model looks) but who looked like she was having a slow start to the day.    I make take a chance if Delia returns but otherwise I am done with this crew and appreciate the warnings of all who tried to open my eyes before I booked Jessicaa / Anne.

Sorry for the bad punt. By the looks things, I might be wrong, you were privately touted to. She is new, doesn’t have her own profile, has no reviews on here, not sure if you saw any pics before booking etc but you were made aware of her existence and the fact that she was available through Jessica’s profile by someone and whatever you were told about her and her services it made you go ahead and book her. If what I’ve written is accurate assessment of your OP, then you should pm admin or maybe even post it on here if you think I’m right.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 05:28:02 pm by InstaPunt »

mrhappypants

Sorry for the bad punt. By the looks things, I might be wrong, you were privately touted to. She is new, doesn’t have her own profile, has no reviews on here, not sure if you saw any pics before booking etc but you were made aware of her existence and the fact that she was available through Jessica’s profile by someone and whatever you were told her and her services it made you go ahead and book her.

Yep I was aware it was Anna but I was touted. 

FlyingBreadMan

Yep I was aware it was Anna but I was touted.

Touted by who?

Forum member of the of the b&switchers?

Also: is this the girl -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is at the address too.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 05:45:50 pm by FlyingBreadMan »

mrhappypants

mrhappypants

Touted by who?

Also: is this the girl -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

See my post above.

Regarding Deborah Love - the only other person I was aware of at the location was Isabelle.  That said

The wealth of photography on the profile is similar.  However the profile has a far higher standard of literacy than is typical for this crew.   :unknown:

FlyingBreadMan

See my post above.

Regarding Deborah Love - the only other person I was aware of at the location was Isabelle.  That said

The wealth of photography on the profile is similar.  However the profile has a far higher standard of literacy than is typical for this crew.   :unknown:

Unless we start reporting their profiles on AW and getting them shut down they busting going to keep on duping punters.

Offline PilotMan

Jessica told me she was going home on 4th November and she had bought her ticket. She said she would return possibly at Xmas.

FlyingBreadMan

See my post above.

Who told you of Anne?

Did you go there expecting to see her? Or to see Jessica?

InstaPunt

Rather alarming that 1-2 posters were aware that Jessica was not available and instead of posting  this info to warn other punters they kept it to themselves or in one case one used it to privately tout another girl who had taken over Jessica’s profile. . 

Not really in keeping with the theme of sharing intel and honest opinions on sexy prossies  is it
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 12:51:54 pm by InstaPunt »

Halleyroad

Touted by who?

It was me that recommended her, but I had a total different experience and have mentioned it another post that  Anne is currently using Jessica profile while she is away.

If I was touting the group I would not have left a negative review for Jessica in the first place.

I received a different service to OP and I'm sorry he has a bad punt, but with everything he mentioned I never received any of those precautions. From the wet wipes to the lack of RO or OW

InstaPunt

It was me that recommended her, but I had a total different experience and have mentioned it another post that  Anne is currently using Jessica profile while she is away.

If I was touting the group I would not have left a negative review for Jessica in the first place.

I received a different service to OP and I'm sorry he has a bad punt, but with everything he mentioned I never received any of those precautions. From the wet wipes to the lack of RO or OW

Read Jessica’s negative, the one that you left, go through the replies etc. Did it really work out that bad for her or the group or as you read through it does it just become an advert and good publicity
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 01:12:46 pm by InstaPunt »

Halleyroad

Read Jessica’s negative, the one that you left, go through the replies etc. Did it really work out that bad for her or the group or as you read through it does it just become an advert and good publicity

It wasn't me that was initiating anything regarding any sort of publicity, if you see it was other members.

So by your logic any review regardless of rating is publicity and touting members.

InstaPunt

It wasn't me that was initiating anything regarding any sort of publicity, if you see it was other members.

So by your logic any review regardless of rating is publicity and touting members.
But my logic wasn’t that your negative by itself was touting, it was that your negative does not mean you’re not dodgy or touting. All your review on Jessica did was state an already expected and accepted truth about that crew, accepted by some maybe because of conditioning by others.

By itself that review and all the replies mean nothing, but with everything else it could be a convenient future alibi if ever you got called out and at the time a conversation starter to keep the girl and group front page.

Halleyroad

But my logic wasn’t that your negative by itself was touting, it was that your negative does not mean you’re not dodgy or touting. All your review on Jessica did was state an already expected and accepted truth about that crew, accepted by some maybe because of conditioning by others.

By itself that review and all the replies mean nothing, but with everything else it could be a convenient future alibi if ever you got called out and at the time a conversation starter to keep the girl and group front page.

That is over thinking it a tad bit no?

And no, what I started on my review I did not know before hand, as all they was was positive reviews for her, I didn't know the others where part of the same group and only found it out when I made the review itself.

But you can believe what you like.

I'll just stop commenting and posting anything I find out, and leech like the thousands who do rather then trying to contribute

FlyingBreadMan

That's fair I suppose.

It was my tofft on Delia that has led us to here today...b&switching, bumping punters, landlords, races to the door.

Oh well - fair play I suppose.

InstaPunt

That is over thinking it a tad bit no?

And no, what I started on my review I did not know before hand, as all they was was positive reviews for her, I didn't know the others where part of the same group and only found it out when I made the review itself.

But you can believe what you like.

I'll just stop commenting and posting anything I find out, and leech like the thousands who do rather then trying to contribute

You first commented on Jessica on a b&s review by someone else where the majority of the replies was about the shabby nature of their operation, not delivering advertised services, and being part of a group, exactly the way it should be with the exception of the one (other)  poster who tried to rationalise it and put the blame on punters and that’s where the conditioning began. So tbh it’s not exactly true that you wasn’t aware of Jessica being a part of group or aware of the problems that come with booking her.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165552.msg1774802#msg1774802

FlyingBreadMan

One punter has direct contact with the girl Anne.

One punter boasted about getting another punter bumped off by extending.

One punter rationalising it all as part if a business model.

What to make of it all...?

Halleyroad

Confusion and not to bother if I was not one of those guys :lol:

mrhappypants

Well I cannot talk for the others, but for myself it is but one step in my master plan for world domination. :crazy: :wacko:

InstaPunt

Rationalising to light a word, If I could still edit I’d change it to justifying it. But the importance of that thread is that it’s early on and everyone’s objective and opinion is pretty clear cut and they are thinking for themselves.

In later reviews and replies it becomes more murky as people naturally get influenced by others etc. Then you have to look out for who regularly uses agree, agree and amplify, agree amplify and move the fuck away from the area of concern etc when responding.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 05:48:11 pm by InstaPunt »

InstaPunt

Well I cannot talk for the others, but for myself it is but one step in my master plan for world domination. :crazy: :wacko:
I think he was talking about the poster that used the Argos analogy, not you simply explaining how the crew work

Offline agcnospam

That's fair I suppose.

It was my tofft on Delia that has led us to here today...b&switching, bumping punters, landlords, races to the door.

Oh well - fair play I suppose.

As a point of order (and apologies if I've misunderstood your comment) this ensemble has been active in London since at least June 2015.  Search for Almma on the forum and you can see the ongoing dodgy modus operandi was being reported over 2 years ago. However as is still the case some of the girls are fucking stunning so there's been a lot of little brain decisions made. I'd certainly count myself guilty of that when it comes to this cabal!

FlyingBreadMan

Well, its fair to say we all got a fuck out of at least one of these "stunners", we all reported on it. And we shared Intel.

So, maybe we (and I included) getting a bit too football focus on it all.

For those that have fucked: MrHappyPant, 69nutter, InstaPunt and others - well done!
For those that reported: successfull or not - my sincere gratitude.
For those lining up to: good luck, beware, and stand next to the first bench if you go cree***lane area as the floor slopes to the door, and will give you additional momentum in the great runoff to the door!

:thumbsup:

Offline PilotMan

For those lining up to: good luck, beware, and stand next to the first bench if you go cree***lane area as the floor slopes to the door, and will give you additional momentum in the great runoff to the door!

:thumbsup:

Hilarious -  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Simbi Hombe

I have met Anne as well, and the punt was Neutral. More of a win for me....will explain!

So, sometime in late October i decided to visit External Link/Members Only but when i arrived i was also greeted by Anne.
She told me Jessicaa was busy and would be ready in 15min. She offered herself instead, or i could wait for Jessicaa to finish. I really wanted to see Jessicaa and on texts she had agreed to OWO and filming (with no face) at no extra cost. Anne has a nice petite body and i was tempted to give it to her.

I asked Anne if she would be willing to do OWO and filming, and she said no. I was like fine then, i am off to plan B. I off course did not have a plan B, but wanted to see if she would change her mind. She then said she would do OWO but no filming. As soon as she agreed Jessicaa barged into the room completely naked - she was unaware that Anne had company. She was looking for water to give the punter she was with. She gave me a lovely smile and came straight to smell my neck, as apparently she liked my cologne and correctly guessed what it was. She is really bubbly. She grabbed the water and left saying she will be another 20 minutes. I then agreed to stay for 30 mins with Anne, and gave her £60. Since Jessicaa was using the bedroom, we had to use the bed in the living room, which is set in the corner of the room.

As soon as we exchanged the money, she was on to me with some lovely DFK, for about 2 minutes. That got me really hard.
She then took my clothes off and asked me to undress her. i took her underwear off to reveal a cleanly shaven and tight snatch. When i started taking her top off she then started going on about how her body is not the best as she had small tits. I re-assured her and went straight to suck on the little titties, which was fun. She then started making comments that she was new to the game and that she was really shy, and was sorry that this would be a bit awkward as its one of her first punts. I ignored her, and asked for OWO. i would give her 6/10 for this and she even managed DPT at one point. I managed to finger fuck her whilst she was giving me oral, and she was a bit wet. Her snatch felt tight. After 5 minutes of oral i then asked for sex. She put the condom on nicely, whilst apologizing for being awkward. It was starting to become annoying at this point but i just blanked it out as i wanted to pound her and leave. She then went on top of me for cowgirl, and because she was tight she found it really hard to do it properly. We then switched to missionary. We had to use a bit of lub for me to enter her tight snatch. I had not had any sex or masturbation for 7 weeks and so it was going to be a struggle to last for long, especially in a tight pussy like hers. Plenty of DFK in that position, and after 5 minutes i could not hold it back, and came hard in the condom.

As we lay in the bed, she then continued apologizing for being shy and making it awkward, and then she was like i will give you your money back. I said, no, do not bother, its fine. She insisted and said that she would perform better next time i visit her. She literally put the money back into my hands. I tried to give it back but she flatly refused. I did not want to cause a scene so i just got dressed. Whilst i was dressing up, she then offered me a line of cocaine. Initially i thought she meant Coca cola (coke), and i said no, but she was like a line of proper cocaine. She then went to the table and and showed me the cocaine. I refused, dressed up and then said goodbye. On my way out i saw Jessicca coming out of the bathroom having taken a shower and she gave me a huge smile.

I now believe her awkward behaviour was a result of her being high on coke.
They do party hard and work too hard that crew.
I will not return to see them because of the drugs etc.

At least i got a free punt.....but still not what i was expecting.

mrhappypants

I’d chance Jessicaa if OWO is on offer but won’t bother with Annie again.

Offline SirCharles

I have met Anne as well, and the punt was Neutral. More of a win for me....will explain!

So, sometime in late October i decided to visit External Link/Members Only but when i arrived i was also greeted by Anne.
She told me Jessicaa was busy and would be ready in 15min. She offered herself instead, or i could wait for Jessicaa to finish. I really wanted to see Jessicaa and on texts she had agreed to OWO and filming (with no face) at no extra cost. Anne has a nice petite body and i was tempted to give it to her.

I asked Anne if she would be willing to do OWO and filming, and she said no. I was like fine then, i am off to plan B. I off course did not have a plan B, but wanted to see if she would change her mind. She then said she would do OWO but no filming. As soon as she agreed Jessicaa barged into the room completely naked - she was unaware that Anne had company. She was looking for water to give the punter she was with. She gave me a lovely smile and came straight to smell my neck, as apparently she liked my cologne and correctly guessed what it was. She is really bubbly. She grabbed the water and left saying she will be another 20 minutes. I then agreed to stay for 30 mins with Anne, and gave her £60. Since Jessicaa was using the bedroom, we had to use the bed in the living room, which is set in the corner of the room.

As soon as we exchanged the money, she was on to me with some lovely DFK, for about 2 minutes. That got me really hard.
She then took my clothes off and asked me to undress her. i took her underwear off to reveal a cleanly shaven and tight snatch. When i started taking her top off she then started going on about how her body is not the best as she had small tits. I re-assured her and went straight to suck on the little titties, which was fun. She then started making comments that she was new to the game and that she was really shy, and was sorry that this would be a bit awkward as its one of her first punts. I ignored her, and asked for OWO. i would give her 6/10 for this and she even managed DPT at one point. I managed to finger fuck her whilst she was giving me oral, and she was a bit wet. Her snatch felt tight. After 5 minutes of oral i then asked for sex. She put the condom on nicely, whilst apologizing for being awkward. It was starting to become annoying at this point but i just blanked it out as i wanted to pound her and leave. She then went on top of me for cowgirl, and because she was tight she found it really hard to do it properly. We then switched to missionary. We had to use a bit of lub for me to enter her tight snatch. I had not had any sex or masturbation for 7 weeks and so it was going to be a struggle to last for long, especially in a tight pussy like hers. Plenty of DFK in that position, and after 5 minutes i could not hold it back, and came hard in the condom.

As we lay in the bed, she then continued apologizing for being shy and making it awkward, and then she was like i will give you your money back. I said, no, do not bother, its fine. She insisted and said that she would perform better next time i visit her. She literally put the money back into my hands. I tried to give it back but she flatly refused. I did not want to cause a scene so i just got dressed. Whilst i was dressing up, she then offered me a line of cocaine. Initially i thought she meant Coca cola (coke), and i said no, but she was like a line of proper cocaine. She then went to the table and and showed me the cocaine. I refused, dressed up and then said goodbye. On my way out i saw Jessicca coming out of the bathroom having taken a shower and she gave me a huge smile.

Sadly they are on cocaine..

Offline Golden Hind

Does anyone know if this profile is still just a B&S for Annie as mentioned in this review and the comments or is Jessica now back?

Offline BarryProudfoot

No Sergi, does coke and gives a refund :unknown:

Offline jasonbourne

Does anyone know if this profile is still just a B&S for Annie as mentioned in this review and the comments or is Jessica now back?

can't say for sure but she (jessica) did say she'd be back around this time, once her uni term was over.