Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sports Massage with HR  (Read 2894 times)

Offline derbyladsouth

Can anyone recommend a masseuse who can do a sports massage but also does hand relief. I've done some searching and can't find anything. Anywhere in the east midlands is fine although Notts would be ideal. Thanks for your help in advance.

Offline rhub9

Best experience I've had has been with "Claudia". Search on Vivastreet, she's based in Nottingham.

If I remember, it was £80 for 1 hour of pretty good massage (she's had at least some training), followed by a very oily HR.

Venue is good (proper table, etc.) and shower works great.

Would recommend.

Also does 4-hands with her other half, but that's not my thing!

Offline derbyladsouth

Offline jimbob69

Have you tried jess in sherwood she gives a good massage and offers hr :thumbsup:

Offline derbyladsouth

I've tried Jess and was great but as a 4 hand so may see if different on her own.

kwr10

Claudia is really, really good..
Has a nice studio and gives a proper massage which develops into a very sensual experience, and erotic HJ to finish.
Not aware anything else is on offer, but if that is what you are looking for, very recommended

Offline rhub9

Is this Claudia?
External Link/Members Only

Correct! To be clear though, she does not provide FS, and when I enquired about body2body/her being fully naked, the quoted price was on the expensive side. But for professional massage+HR I have yet to find better in Nottingham.

Cum2quick

You must try holly External Link/Members Only
She offers a proper full on b2b massage with HR only.
I have been a few times quality massarge even if price at £90 put I think worth it.

Online badsin

You must try holly External Link/Members Only
She offers a proper full on b2b massage with HR only.
I have been a few times quality massarge even if price at £90 put I think worth it.

She does look tidy :thumbsup:

Offline MajorPayne

Best experience I've had has been with "Claudia". Search on Vivastreet, she's based in Nottingham.

If I remember, it was £80 for 1 hour of pretty good massage (she's had at least some training), followed by a very oily HR.

Venue is good (proper table, etc.) and shower works great.

Would recommend.

Also does 4-hands with her other half, but that's not my thing!

Expensive when for £80 for one hour you can get FS.

Offline rhub9

Expensive when for £80 for one hour you can get FS.

I agree, although I'd be interested to know of any quality FS providers at £80/hour... :-)

I don't understand why massage+HR from a quality provider seems to be so expensive in the East Mids...

An eye-watering example: External Link/Members Only