Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kent St girls gone wild  (Read 1022 times)

nten

Just had some beers with a mate and he's told me a right tale. He's an electrician and last week was called out to sort the alarm that was going off at a company just off Kent St in Highfields. It was about midnight and when he got there the key holder hadn't arived yet so he sat in his van and phoned them. At that point his door opened and he turned expecting the to see the key owner. What he was greeted with was a 5 stone wretch with a wild look in her eye, before he could say anything she sat in the passenger seat asking if she could just warm up. My mate has seen it all and told her she had to get out, she ignored him and told him she knew why he was there and she could show him a good time. He explained why he was there and she accused him of lying. By this point he was worried that the owner would turn up and see her sat in his van so he got out, walked round to her side and opened the door, asking her to get out. At this point she went mental, put her feet up against his windscreen and threatened to kick it out unless he gave her £50, when he told her to fuck off she pulled out a knife and told him she'd stab him if he touched her. By now he realised she was desperate so phoned the police and she got out but stood next to his van screaming abuse, threatening to bring some boys down to do him over. Then the key holder turned up, saw the girl and seemed to recognise her and when he told her to fuck off she did. He told my mate the street girls were getting more aggressive and were regularly trying this trick and that the kick boxing club round the corner was telling people to keep doors locked if they were waiting to pick people up.

As if you needed another reason not to try out Kent St or De Montfort.

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Offline Punt1979

Tell your friend to use bit of common sense. I would never sit in a car in the middle of the night with door unlocked.