Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting too close...  (Read 6123 times)

Offline SWLondon

I want to start this off by saying I have a long term partner and that the reason I started punting was variety / boredom.  I've been a fairly regular / consistent punter over the past 2 years (about twice a month).  At the start I used to rarely go back and see a girl twice as I thought I could be susceptible to EAS. But once I found the right girl(s) I started to see the same girl on a regular basis.  This girl I never got too close to but she moved on.  The next couple of girls I had as regulars (more than 5 times each) I never had EAS with but this summer I met a girl and straight away I really hit it off with her. 

On the first visit she offered me her private number - nothing unusual there I thought.  Parlour girls often offer me there private numbers as a way for me to book them again without having to go to the parlour.  I get a cheaper longer booking, they don't have to pay the parlour.  I always use my punting number (this is all she has).  I messaged her later that week to arrange another date and after that we kept messaging.  More and more this has turned into friendship / relationship territory so much so that we called it off a few months ago.  No worries there I moved on as did she, except neither of us have.  Last week I saw her again, she invited me over to hers.  I expected sex for money, except when I got there it wasn't that.  It was no sex, no money, just chatting, cuddling and more chatting. 

So this is my warning to you all, don't get too close.  From punting I wanted steamy sex that I could pick up and drop on my terms, not an affair.  We both have real feelings for each other and I can tell this is going to end in tears (not sure which way).

SirFrank

It will probably end in your tears, not hers. Listening to your advice reminds me a little of my wife telling me she's starting her diet tomorrow - it's not me she should be telling, it's herself. It sounds to me like you need a new hobby.

Offline Cuntminion

Fucking help maybe I'm hardening or getting jaded but it's almost boring these eas situations are getting

Fuck me do you not draw on any experience in your life thus far to gravitate yourself

This is not a cautionary tale really for others as majority here recognize its a business transaction, grow a pair and do the same or go sit in the corner with Ricky and the other one

Offline Blackpool Rock

Is this a plot for a Mills & Boon?  :D

Offline Cuntminion

Expl1cit

Last week I saw her again, she invited me over to hers.  I expected sex for money, except when I got there it wasn't that.  It was no sex, no money, just chatting, cuddling and more chatting. 
Did you just admit to turning down a free punt?  :scare:

You should have done her on the kitchen table, maybe filmed the event and whenever you are feel down or low, play back the video.

Its natural for people to fall in love or feel more comfortable with certain people of the opposite sex than others, and all girls crave attention, someone to listen to then, cuddle up too and you just happened to be the right guy at the right time in this situation.  Who really cares?  This is a punting forum.

Offline Moresomes

Expect the sob story about the back rent/ kids new shoes/ late benefits payment/ large gas bill, ect ect, in the very near future.

Offline LoneWolf2020

if she did this with you on friday, she did it with a different guy on saturday. you are being lined up. i bet shes getting 'close' with at least another 10 guys
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 09:19:09 pm by LoneWolf2020 »

Offline cueball

if she did this with you on friday, she did it with a different guy on saturday. you are being lined up. i bet shes getting 'close' with at least another 10 guys

You've got a good point there, op, be careful of the big loan line coming here.

Offline hungrypunt

So this is my warning to you all, don't get too close.  From punting I wanted steamy sex that I could pick up and drop on my terms, not an affair.

At least you said that above..now as long as you heed your own words..all good. And if it does end in tears there is only one way, yours

Offline purple_t

Last week I saw her again, she invited me over to hers.  I expected sex for money, except when I got there it wasn't that.  It was no sex, no money, just chatting, cuddling and more chatting.

Friendzoned!
Either she is really lonely or (more likely) she will ask you to lend her some money soon.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Friendzoned!
Either she is really lonely or (more likely) she will ask you to lend her some money soon.
Yeah but perhaps she has been let down really badly by someone and just needs a short term loan to get her back on her feet, otherwise she may have to move away which would mean never seeing her again  :cry:
Perhaps we should start a UKP crowd sourcing app for just such needy cases, i'll just give my tuppence worth for the time being  :thumbsup: 

Distraction

My two cents on this:

Just checked out the OP's reviews. Lots of them, including visit to LMP. That's way more hardcore than anything I'm up for. Doesn't exactly have vulnerable fluffy written all over it.

My take is the worst thing anyone can do is assume this will never happen to them, because they think they are too rational to succumb etc. Expect it will one day, learn the signs, and you'll be best prepared to avoid the EAS trap if you feel it closing in.

Pompoy123

Am I the only one thinking link  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LL

OP, they're not giving you their private numbers! A typical prossie has at least 3 phones. If she tells you she's giving you her private number - you're actually just getting the number for another of her whoring phones. Here's a way to verify that. I bet they have to look at their phone and read the number out to you! If it was her main number of course she would know it off-by-heart. She'd be stupid to give that one out!

Online RedKettle

get out fast and keep moving!  nothing good is going to come of this

Offline Badvicar

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - Hamlet

Sometimes good things happen. And probably more often than we think. This is a hobby based around 2 human beings (maybe more if you like parties).

But.

WG and punter hit it off. Free overnighter, followed by  pizza and movies on the couch , probably when they have aunt flo to stay, or they need a bit of genuine human contact.

Life is good. Pulled a couple of freebies from a pay as you go girlfriend.

Any freebie from a WG should be applauded.

Relationship, maybe.

Cheating on other half,  guilt. Cheating with 5-10 blokes a day, no guilt.

They will be "fantastic", "massive cock", "best meet I ever had" or other derivitive AW feedback. Or worse "I filled her up".

Honestly likes punter but bills need to be paid. Just a job.

Check their reviewers history. Some of her punters have fucked BB's. Worry about dribbly cock snot or worse.

Read several reviews on UKP etc expounding their filthyness.

Drink vodka.

Rinse and repeat.

No need to leave the partner now, as shes rinsed you for life, and fucked off with your best mate.

Yellow brick road.

Note to self, black polish vodka on a monday makes one horribly objective.

LL

And your writing style a little pretentious. Quoting Shakespeare, alas, does not maketh thou Shakespeare :D

Offline regular_guy

Quoting Shakespeare, alas, does not maketh thou Shakespeare :D

to punt or not to punt,  that is the question ....  {i'll get my coat}   :crazy:

agree with all the comments above,  this one can't end up good if you carry on with the situation.

vw

Some Cupid kills with arrows, some with traps. (Much Ado about Nothing)

Watch out for traps !

Offline dave_59

In my early punting days I sstarted to get too close to a lady. The visit we started sharing family snaps was our last.
My rule is three visits and out.
Has been since 2006.

Offline Cuntminion

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - Hamlet

Sometimes good things happen. And probably more often than we think. This is a hobby based around 2 human beings (maybe more if you like parties).

But.

WG and punter hit it off. Free overnighter, followed by  pizza and movies on the couch , probably when they have aunt flo to stay, or they need a bit of genuine human contact.

Relationship, maybe.

They will be "fantastic", "massive cock", "best meet I ever had" or other derivitive AW feedback. Or worse "I filled her up".

Check their reviewers history. Some of her punters have fucked BB's. Worry about dribbly cock snot or worse.

Drink vodka.

Rinse and repeat.

No need to leave the partner now, as shes rinsed you for life, and fucked off with your best mate.

Yellow brick road.

:lol:

Offline winkywanky

But.

Relationship, maybe.

Drink vodka.

Rinse and repeat.

Yellow brick road.

That's the best Sermon I've ever heard, BV  :hi:.

A man of the Cloth should be mindful of the needs - and sometimes dark desires - of his flock.

You forgot the bit about Confession though (apologies if you're not a Catlick).  :D  ;)

Sylvester

• wily: skilled at gaining an advantage, esp. deceitfully
• minx: an impudent, cunning, or boldly flirtatious girl or young woman.

So, put them together and what do you get?

Offline winkywanky

Offline Moresomes

Is this a (mutton) dagger which I see before me.........Macbeth (ish)

Offline SWLondon

My original post was just something to get off my chest. I'm going into this with my eyes wide open and know there is a high risk of her playing me for something. But I genuinely feel she has feelings for me... Or she's a great actress (also possible!)

Pompoy123

My original post was just something to get off my chest. I'm going into this with my eyes wide open and know there is a high risk of her playing me for something. But I genuinely feel she has feelings for me... Or she's a great actress (also possible!)

To be honest mate you are pretty fucked. You are not gonna leave your lady for her (or are you) and if you did would you be happy with her being tagged by all us UKP members??

It will run its course and I hope you don't get hurt by it

:(

Offline Mi-Go

Even if she does have feelings for you, this cannot possibly end well. You need to walk away from the situation.  Don't throw away your long term relationship with your partner just for this.  You will end up alone.

Offline LoneWolf2020

...but she has  feelings for him. have you not seen pretty woman?

Offline Wilson85

I can't help but think of Ava from Sin City 2 in these instances.

Offline Cuntminion

I don't judge people in relationships who punt

But if you are in one you are hedging a bell of a lot

She is in a walk away position moment she is unhappy

You will toss it all on the fire on a whim

Good luck

Offline Badvicar

And your writing style a little pretentious. Quoting Shakespeare, alas, does not maketh thou Shakespeare :D

Pretentious, moi?

Apologies for that. Black vodka makes one loquacious! Thankyou for taking my ramblings in good faith though.

My Bill Shakey baby quote was a testament (neither old nor new, for the theologians) to the fact that 2 humans, however they meet, and whatever their professions, may find solace in each others embrace. That part was honest and heartfelt. The small piece of good vicar that is left wishes them all the well.

The rest sees the 4 whores of the apocolypse bringing poverty, anguish, resentment and drug resistant knob snot.

But if the OP needs a black clad Thelma, to his Louise, I'll happily take the road trip over the cliff. It maybe a platitude, but life is for living. And I would applaud any person that sucks all the marrow out of the bones.

And as Shakespear  said, " O RO, RO, wherefore art thou RO".

Fuck me, normal vodka does the same.

Offline SWLondon

Crying sob story started. It's over. I'm foolish.

Offline webpunter

As its the Battle of Britain 75th anniversary year then this "relationship" is going to descend like & ME109 shot down by a Spitfire.  Into a dive, spinning out of control.  Difficult to bail out.  Smoke pouring out & bits falling off.  You either hit the ground in a ball of flames or you somehow manage to get out & float down looking like a bell end.  And end up in the drink or a POW camp for years.  Is the analogy clear enuf ?  :sarcastic:

spkmstr48

• wily: skilled at gaining an advantage, esp. deceitfully
• minx: an impudent, cunning, or boldly flirtatious girl or young woman.

So, put them together and what do you get?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline Tiger63

Crying sob story started. It's over. I'm foolish.

AAAghh....you have come to your senses ....your not the 1st and you will certainly not be the last.
Just be glad you didnt do anything stupid long term

TomThumb

First post, probably my last - new to punting, previously more into the FBSM side. Didn't want to publicly mention my situation (Had PM'd both NF and the OP) but I have / had been seeing a regular for the last four months - getting more and more familiar - talk of family, work, life - actual names. Over time 2 hr bookings extended to over running by 4 - 6 hrs - stuff done that's not on the likes list ... sound familiar - culminating this weekend to me spending the night - no additional charge but paying the 2 hr rate.

Realized that EAS was too thick - esp after reading these threads, i thought should i just run the course or take action - went for the latter - msged to say that i couldn't see her any more, liked her too much ... thought maybe i'd at least get a reply to say i'd be missed. You know what .. nothing - I still a day later check my punting phone to see if i've missed something but nothing. Shes on AW - working yesterday, working today .. find it hard not to look at her profile as i used to punt with her exclusively ... finding the going really hard.

Part of me wishes i had run the course and seen where it could have gone ?? but in all honesty probably best to take the  hurt on now ... everyone around me is asking what is wrong and i can't say anything, this forum appears to be my only outlet - my 2 cents ... maybe i need to look for a real relationship again ... its easy to say see 3 different punts before repeating but its hard when you get on so well with a regular ... not looking for sympathy or comfort - perhaps getting it out in text will give me some closure - im not sure, i miss her, keep checking my phone.

Given i've said i cant see her any more i hope i don't lapse, but don't know if she would take a booking - i did think about just not seeing her but the temptation was always too great to just call ... this way at least i've removed that option ... sigh ... i know im not the 1st / won't be the last - thanks for listening all ... every journey starts with a first step ... step.

we are just clients - you just need to realise that fact ... but we learn lessons, sometimes, the hard way.

Offline PLeisure

^^ TThumb, good on you for describing where you are - a sobering thought. Stay strong  :thumbsup:

TomThumb

Thanks - Two things I've come to realize; I would have probably let it run had I not anything to loose but I do so I didn't - my damage is the price of the meets so I can stomach that.

Also re: feeling close to her; we exchanged texts like mad when i made bookings; during the build up but as soon it was over no replies to anything that I would send; i think that is when, reading these threads, reality started to close in - It very easy to get caught in the intoxication of the moment - two people - four walls - we joked about going away together, wonder what would have happened if either of us had taken each other up on it.

Again, carrots dangled, her ex was a former client, etc ... Reality check for me with hindsight - you can overlook so much ... maybe I'm not made for punting, FBSM was so much easier.

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest - perhaps she will read this post - I know she is aware of her review(s) on this site - often you can't say this to anyone so i appreciate people taking the time to reply and hopefully others can learn from these experiences.

vw

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest - perhaps she will read this post - I know she is aware of her review(s) on this site - often you can't say this to anyone so i appreciate people taking the time to reply and hopefully others can learn from these experiences.

So your not over it then, you want her to see your feelings by being somewhere she goes ?  O am i getting the wrong end of the stick ?

how long ago was the break up ?

TomThumb

not over it - probably not - sent the text yesterday - the overnight (reality check) was Saturday she has no idea who I am on this site - its my first few posts.

As i said I'm a client and if she cared (I've realized) she would have at least acknowledged my message.

My posts are just to get it out of my system - nothing more , nothing less , can't speak to those at home !! or mates !! At least this site is an outlet.

vw

not over it - probably not - sent the text yesterday - the overnight (reality check) was Saturday she has no idea who I am on this site - its my first few posts.

As i said I'm a client and if she cared (I've realized) she would have at least acknowledged my message.

My posts are just to get it out of my system - nothing more , nothing less , can't speak to those at home !! or mates !! At least this site is an outlet.
Good answer, shows where your mind is at !

Pompoy123

Link lol   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline winkywanky

Fair play to you Tom...a salutary tale, indeed.

There's a lot of cynicism on this board, a lot of it justified.

FWIW, in cases such as these, I think both sides can start to feel 'those' feelings...I don't think the WG is always just thinking of the money in cases like this. And of course, I guess the view from 'the other camp' is that in cases such as these, they might think the guy is always after freebies by fooling a girl into thinking he has feelings for her. It cuts both ways.

I never understand some guys' attitudes towards prostitutes, that they are 'lower than the low' or to be ridiculed, resented and automatically mistrusted. It takes two to Tango: a prostitute is no 'better' or 'worse' than a punter, it's a very evenhanded transaction.

But this just goes to show that meeting a girl for paid sex starts out as a totally synthetic act, and is intended as such, by both parties. But the lines can become blurred and then the heartache starts.

I think what probably is the case though, is that the guy will get more hurt here than the girl. Because the traditional 'roles' have been reversed: normally a guy will be more highly sexed than a girl, and will be checking out other girls - in a relationship it's statistically more likely for a guy to cheat and ultimately leave the girl, leaving her hurt.

In the punter/WG relationship however, the girl is having a lot more sex than the guy and he finds the girl more exclusive than she does him. So if 'a special relationship' develops...2hr bookings turning to overnights, extra services etc (possibly BB)...if it all goes bandy and they cease to meet, the guy is probably left feeling more hurt than the girl. She just goes back to her job, fucking lots of guys and living from it.

It's ultimately a crazy, fucked-up relationship which will burn your fingers very badly if lines are crossed.

Offline Badvicar

Sermon worthy of a Vicar Mr W W. Well said.

Offline winkywanky

...I wonder if it'd go down well in my 'local'?  :wackogirl:  :D

Offline winkywanky

I actually know two men of the cloth - one I went to school with (vicar), the other I work with (laypreacher).

I keep imagining you're one of them...infact, you jolly well might be! Both of them are naughty fuckers!  :D

Offline Badvicar

Lay preacher, always made me smile

Offline Cuntminion

So your not over it then, you want her to see your feelings by being somewhere she goes ? O am i getting the wrong end of the stick ?

how long ago was the break up ?

Cheers vw that's the Keane song stuck in my head for a week  :mad: