Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: One for the IT people....  (Read 1437 times)

TheCape

Some help with this please.

I've had a barren few weeks owing to infection and subsequent visit to GUM clinic which I have spoken about on here. Now all clear, hopefully, so looking to treat myself next weekend with a stunner in london at £300 p/h. Given the lack of action over the past few weeks I can afford it and while I'm on Little Katie of Bristols list, God only knows when I'll actually see her, if I ever do.

I'll keep this as brief and to the point as possible.

Having had a couple of sessions with a stunner at a london agency a couple of years ago (they share their name with a very famous five piece girl band), I thought I'd see if her number still worked, having retained it from the previous sessions. I sent a text from my new punting phone, completely different number and during the course of the next day, obtained a response. After a few texts, which included details of a shared interest, I am very confident it is the same girl. So, all good, session arranged.

So, a day to two later, I'm going through Facebook liking the usual stuff family and friends put up etc and then scroll down to the 'people you may know' pictures. I scroll through these, the usual mutual people and then those that know one of your friends and then seemingly random people with no connections whatsoever. Fairly pretty blonde girl, bit heavy for my liking, then some random US guy, how are these people selected for me? I look at one a bit closer, no real idea of why they appear on my page. Blonde girl has the same first name as my WG booked for next week. A closer look, the older photos show she has put on a bit of weight. 12-18 months ago she was probably a size 8-10. She looks very attractive in these photo's. In fact.....just like the girl I recall from a couple of years ago.......with the same forename, country of origin and judging by her profile, her shared interests.

I am 95% sure it IS the girl I am seeing next weekend.

Now I know that if I do an internet search for 'Rolex watches' for example, that I'll get pop ups and ads for watches etc and that Google is intelligent in this way. But the phones are completely unconnected and I have never Internet searched on my punting phone. I would never have anything to do with a WG on Facebook so how the hell has this happened????

Offline Cuntminion

I'm pretty sure facebook accrues browsing information from email address and such

Offline AnthG

Read this. This is how it works. Scary stuff. And reason to not use Facebook.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

TheCape

But the ONLY contact details she has from me is my punting phone number which is reasonably new. She doesn't have any email details.

Offline AnthG

But the ONLY contact details she has from me is my punting phone number which is reasonably new. She doesn't have any email details.

Its your details of her that been imported from elsewhere. Where did you write that number down for her for example?
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

TheCape

I wrote her number down on my old phone initially before transferring to paper record. However have just read your attachment (thanks) and my old phone (now my punting phone) still receives emails from an active address but no Facebook info.  I would guess this is the link. So....

1) should I do a 'factory reset' thing to reset my punting phone and make it totally clean?
2) will WG receive my Facebook details and realise it's me? I would doubt it as she only has my number and first name to go on but still.... :scare:

Offline Xtro

It wouldn't suprise me if ever you gave your number out via email, the social media bots have picked it up and thrown it in your database mix!
This digital age truly sucks at times.

JV547845

The WG or someone at the agency logged into her profile might have looked you up on facebook.  Facebook then suggests you know them in return.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Another reason NOT to use a smartphone as your punting phone and do periodic factory resets