Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sparkle BBW - Bristol  (Read 3363 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6373233) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Yungpunt

External Link/Members Only

Saw sparkle during her visit to Bristol last week. Not my usual type at all, thought I'd mix it up as fancied some anal and she seems game on her profile.

£150 p/h inc. owo/facefucking, RO, sex, anal

Looks wise, shorter than expected, and very BBW, with massive tits and attractive facially.

The meet actually started very well.
Quick shower, straight in to OWO. She lays back and asks me to slide it down her throat, I start, clearly not to her liking as she grabs my arse, pulls me in deeper and faster, essentially face fucking herself. Winning so far.
On to RO, clean and very responsive, heavy cummer so obvious if you hit the mark. Condom on, straight on top prone bone. She then asks me to slide it in to her arse, as that's her fav. position. Again, going well.
We fuck in a few different positions, I get close to call for a brief pause. Go for RO again, and everything dies from there.
Clearly hygiene is a problem as the small of shit smacks me like a wet fish, I actually wretched and the smell will live with me forever. Tried to go back to sex, but couldn't get past that experience so faked cumming, binned the condom myself and made a swift exit.

Genuinely thinking I need to take a break as last 3 punts have let me down. Not sure if it's just me, but Bristol and surrounds have dried up a fair bit and pickings right now are slim.

Offline shooter

External Link/Members Only

We fuck in a few different positions, I get close to call for a brief pause. Go for RO again, and everything dies from there.
Clearly hygiene is a problem as the small of shit smacks me like a wet fish, I actually wretched and the smell will live with me forever. Tried to go back to sex, but couldn't get past that experience so faked cumming, binned the condom myself and made a swift exit.

Genuinely thinking I need to take a break as last 3 punts have let me down. Not sure if it's just me, but Bristol and surrounds have dried up a fair bit and pickings right now are slim.

Sorry to hear it was bad punt - she isnt my type but sounds like it was going well until that point. Did she acknowledge at all?  :scare: :scare: Say anything? Usually WGs that offer anal are very good about cleanliness and that doesnt sound great at all.  :dash:

Sarah and Susie Rose in Bristol have great reviews, so they might be able to restore your faith, so I would try them before having a break (I Havent seen them but read the reviews)

Bad luck on this one, shit happens sometimes (sorry couldnt resist  :D :lol: :D :D:hi:

Offline bristolnick

You can't stop punting after a shit one like this.

Offline crawley99

If you've just deep poked her shitter isn't that smell an occupational hazard?

Online aanimator

If you've just deep poked her shitter isn't that smell an occupational hazard?

Yeh agreed, I was going to say the same thing, I enjoy anal but never get upset if something happens. Regarding the review, outside of that, the meeting sounds like a strong positive.