Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KellyMarie669 - Swindon  (Read 1482 times)

1 review(s) for KellyMarie669 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Your_dark_knight

Website: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Town: Swindon

Price: £40 for a 15 minute booking with guaranteed deepthroat and swallow - though on her profile it now does say £50 for a 15 minute booking for an incall and £40 for a 15 minute outcall, I think this is an error but didn't bring it to her attention.

Communication: A few messages on AW, and then the rest done via text. The feedback on AW was 50 / 50, looks like she had a successful meet with a punter and didn't bother with another one (see feedback on her profile). So I text, requesting a short 15 minute deepthroat blowjob meet as Swindon is on my way home. Agreed a time and she told me the hotel and room number for when I arrive.

The Woman: What intruiged me about this profile was the age and how innocent she looked. The profile states that she is 23 years old, but I'm not sure, the only thing passable about this potential age is her height, she is tiny! Even though she may not be the stated age she was tiny and very petite and innocent and this was quite attractive.

She also seemed a little shy and was quite red faced but still talkative.

The reason why I question the true age is because there were visible wrinkles on her forehead, and that she was very mature in speech.

Body / ass / pussy etc I did not get to see because I was simply there for her to give me a blowjob. Dresses exactly as per the second picture on her profile, she opened the hotel door with her wearing some sort of rock band tshirt, jeans and in socks.

She said that she's not from the area and that she was down to do a photo shoot and not sure how long she'll be in swindon for or when she'll be back.

The Deed: Was there for a deepthroat blowjob, unbuckled, told her to get on her knees and tilt her head up with her hands behind her back. Towered over her and watched her suck my dick, very submissive. She tried to deepthroat but wasn't successful, she gagged and her eyes were rolling into the back of her head which was really good to see that type of commitment.

She followed my simple order of keep sucking and no hands and she did just that with her eyes looking up at me for approximately 10 mins or so.

I was now close, I pulled my dick away and asked her where do you want it, and she said that I really want to taste your cum, no problem, told her to keep sucking until I cum and until she's sucked the last drop out which she did.

Had small talk when pulling up my jeans and left.

Would I go again? Yes I would! She is a cute tiny / petite cock sucker that tried to deepthroat and does swallow, not bad for £40!

Hope this is all okay? If anyone needs anymore info then do let me know.

Thanks

Offline Goldfinch

Good review-cheers for sharing. :thumbsup:

Offline Your_dark_knight

No worries, just giving back to the community  :thumbsup:

Offline Aces21

I was tempted but the lack of feedback was the only reason i didn't follow up with a meeting.

Seems i missed out there  :dash:

Offline Your_dark_knight

I was tempted but the lack of feedback was the only reason i didn't follow up with a meeting.

Seems i missed out there  :dash:

Gutted for you pal! I've just checked her profile and she's in bloody Corby now! Hope she's back down your neck of the woods soon for you to visit.

Offline Danj89

I dunno messaged her and she told me to message her on WhatsApp, saw the WhatsApp face pic and was put off initially . Then saw this review and messaged her and she said rates are double after 10pm.

Offline Your_dark_knight

I dunno messaged her and she told me to message her on WhatsApp, saw the WhatsApp face pic and was put off initially . Then saw this review and messaged her and she said rates are double after 10pm.

Sorry to hear that, guess I got lucky.

Offline Aces21

Maybe another SP that has has a good run of clients and decided to think it was clever to up her rates? I hope not but invariably dusty phone syndrome then follows.

Offline Danj89

OP does she actually look like the face pic she has on WhatsApp?

Offline Your_dark_knight

OP does she actually look like the face pic she has on WhatsApp?

I saw the pic on whatsap too where her face looked a lot more 'rounded'.

However, in person her face looked just like the pictures on her profile, in particular the second picture with her hair down.

Hope that helps.

Offline Danj89

Ahh OK that's cool might give her a shot during the week.