Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse Booking - Tough Decision!  (Read 979 times)

Offline Notorious90s

Hi guys,

I set up a reverse booking in a few weeks and am currently torn between two bids lol. I am not going to state the profiles here but one is a well reviewed girl who is charging about £100 below her usual rates for the booking whilst the other is a model with a few good and bad reviews. She bidnon 3 hour booking at £350 and her hourly rate is £500!

Which one should I choooose?

Yeboahsleftfoot

I'd be inclined to go with the heavily discounted expensive girl and use your innate charm to make sure the 3 hour meet goes well....

fredpunter

Not really sure how you expect us to help if you don't tell us who the girls are. But ask yourself how often the girl who claims to charge 500 ph will actually get booked at that rate, and if she does achieve that rate ever then why would she be willing to see you for three hours for 350?

I'm sure some show a ridiculous hourly rate just so that mugs think they're getting a bargain when they bid on an rb.

SuitedandBooted

Asking for help without naming the options is just pointless. Ask a stupid question and get as typos answer...

vw

Hi guys,

I set up a reverse booking in a few weeks and am currently torn between two bids lol. I am not going to state the profiles here but one is a well reviewed girl who is charging about £100 below her usual rates for the booking whilst the other is a model with a few good and bad reviews. She bidnon 3 hour booking at £350 and her hourly rate is £500!

Which one should I choooose?
Well reviewed where first here or in fairytale adultwork land ?

Offline Notorious90s

Ok the girl who offered the big discount is

External Link/Members Only

I see she has reduced hee hourly rate to £300.

Offline Steely Dan

The discount is meaningless.  What matters is how much you will pay and what the experience will be.  'a few bad reviews' sounds bad - unless it was for poor coms, or not offering a service that you don't want or something.  Otherwise, avoid those with bad reviews from credible punters.  This may not be fair - but plenty of fish.  There is little point in looking at reviews if you will ignore them.

Offline ampersand

Ask both whether they will honour their bid on another date - say that you may have to change the date. If one says no, accept her bid and postpone the other for a month or so. That way you get both. If i get more than one good bid i do that - hasn't failed yet.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 02:23:54 pm by aardvark »

fredpunter

Ok the girl who offered the big discount is

External Link/Members Only

I see she has reduced hee hourly rate to £300.

I can see why you are tempted but if you look at her ukp reviews both meetings were as a result if rbs, so there is no evidence she has ever got 500 ph or even 300 ph. Neither review is an unqualified positive either. So forget that ... what matters is who is going to give best vfm for your time with them. As someone else suggested, no harm seeing them both if they're amenable.

Who is the other girl? And what is important to you? Looks, attitude? Services?

Offline Notorious90s

External Link/Members Only this is the other bid. A very pretty woman and well reviewed on here and great feedback.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 03:20:50 pm by Notorious90s »

fredpunter

Not sure the second one floats my boat for a long expensive meet but each to their own .... Quesadilla seems to like her a lot. I'd see her for an hour at £100 though. You have to decide for yourself ....  if you really can't choose between them go for the cheapest. If i had 350 to spend on a 3 hour meet I'd be tempted to look at some girls for whom that is the normal rate. For an rb of three hours I'd generally offer 250 personally (but haven't done one for a long time).

Offline Londonpunter30

Go for a shorter time punt first and if that works book longer next time.  Also define how many pops you want for the booking and what you will do with the rest of the time

Offline slickb

id go for Miss Maraschino.  Great girl and Great Punt.  Saving the pennies to see her again soon.