Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candice - House of Divine (HOD) - Victoria  (Read 714 times)

Offline JAPrufrock61

When - last week
Price - £80 for 30

Comms and admin - slick as ever, booked on the day

Arrival - I knew I was booked back to back when I booked but she came in only a couple of minutes late

Girl - down to earth mixed race girl with dyed blond hair.  She is short and curvy.  The pics are quite close but she has a lot of tats - I don't mind these. Attractive in a slight dirty and sexy way rather than pretty and stunning.  Certainly nice to look at.  Boobs are natural and large, responsive and with big nipples - v nice but soft, not perky.  I liked them, others might prefer firmer.

Attitude and approach - friendly, very good at putting you at ease and also enthusiastic, started with some good FK, I am not that into DFK but got a bit. 

On to the bed and some 69 with very good OWO, bad stroking.  She asked me to be gentle but with some gentle tongue she did come and got very wet and so on to missionary - very flexible and CG where she could take it all and was really good with some FK along the way.  Finished with some doggie in front of the mirror - very hot and greatly appreciated.

I probably was only in there for 25 mins but it didn't matter as the whole experience was good. 

Offline tantraman

Girl - down to earth mixed race girl with dyed blond hair.  She is short and curvy.  The pics are quite close but she has a lot of tats - I don't mind these. Attractive in a slight dirty and sexy way rather than pretty and stunning.  Certainly nice to look at.  Boobs are natural and large, responsive and with big nipples - v nice but soft, not perky.  I liked them, others might prefer firmer.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 07, 2023, 11:04:34 pm by tantraman »

Offline JAPrufrock61