Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roughness inside pussy  (Read 2136 times)

Offline jimbobted

So usually when you finger a girl it's soft and smooth. I recently experienced the sensation of what I can only describe as dry fish scales. Sort of bumpy and rough.

It was a bit off putting so I withdrew my finger and inserted my (protected obvs) cock and forgot about it.

But it was very odd. Not something I've ever experienced before and got me wondering whether I ought to be concerned as I did go down on her before that point. Is it symptomatic of some kind of disease?

She certainly didn't seem in any discomfort, took a good pounding and was asking me to go harder.

Offline OakTree

It may well of been a manufactured one. In other words a post op TS

I experienced something similar myself once.

Offline Metalgear2018

So usually when you finger a girl it's soft and smooth. I recently experienced the sensation of what I can only describe as dry fish scales. Sort of bumpy and rough.

It was a bit off putting so I withdrew my finger and inserted my (protected obvs) cock and forgot about it.

But it was very odd. Not something I've ever experienced before and got me wondering whether I ought to be concerned as I did go down on her before that point. Is it symptomatic of some kind of disease?

She certainly didn't seem in any discomfort, took a good pounding and was asking me to go harder.

Have you got a aw link?

Offline jimbobted

The possibility she used to be a he had occurred to me too. It's a possibility I guess but if so they've done a remarkable job elsewhere. She's pretty hot.

Offline lewisjones23

post a link for christ sake

Offline jimbobted

She's well reviewed. I did have a good time with her, and I'm 99.999% sure she's always been female.
External Link/Members Only

Offline lewisjones23

She's well reviewed. I did have a good time with her, and I'm 99.999% sure she's always been female.

this could be an actual first

a link being posted to one of these threads

OP -  :thumbsup:

Offline jimbobted

Maybe she was just a bit dry.
Not sure what providing the link achieves, wondering if I ought to have done that?

Davido0007

After looking at the link, probably a TS.

Offline lewisjones23

Not sure what providing the link achieves, wondering if I ought to have done that?

lets us judge and consider all options, perhaps others have seen him so can give their point of view as well

a link is always helpful

Offline jimbobted

I'd be very surprised. I don't recall any visible scars anywhere. And she didn't have a man's hands.

Offline DastardlyDick

She's FAF, but £150 for 30 mins!!!!!

Offline jimbobted

lets us judge and consider all options, perhaps others have seen him so can give their point of view as well

a link is always helpful

Well my initial question was whether it could be some kind of disease, and the link doesn't help with that. Still, it was a couple of weeks ago now and my tongue hasn't dropped off yet so I guess I'm ok.

Offline jimbobted

She's FAF, but £150 for 30 mins!!!!!

Yes, she is well fit!
I'd been intrigued for a long time and although pricey thought there's only one way to scratch this itch! I'd say her body is even more magnificent in the flesh.
It was a good fuck, but really no fuck is worth £250 for an hour. I think she has a lot of regulars so fair play to her if she can charge that much.

Offline Skyjuice1000

Providing a link gives others the opportunity to have the choice of avoiding your negative experience.
Plus give you more of an informed answer to your question .
Personally I just think she been fucked so much her pussy has just dried up
It’s a good reason not to go down on theses working girls especially if your not the first client of the day

nervous colin

It may well of been a manufactured one. In other words a post op TS

I experienced something similar myself once.

Having fucked zoe myself, i can say deffo not a ts.
She is up there in my all time top punt, and the only thing stopping me going back is the price. She was 180 back then for an hour. 250 is just too much.
She made me a tea to take on my journey at the end  :thumbsup:

I have found what was described before, but once your cocks inside, you dont notice it

Offline OakTree

I thought I recognised her. I’ve got her on one of my hotlists. The list that I’ve achieved to see not one yet. Way over my budget I’m afraid.

I have noticed before mainly in civvies fucks that an excited pussy can feel swollen and almost hard with ridges as you slide your fingers in but it’s still wet and slippery though.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 07:45:14 am by OakTree »

Offline dubs

The front wall of the pussy is often a bit rough. It’s totally natural if that’s what the OP is describing

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider
I've noticed some ladies I've been with have a different texture around their g-spot.

It feels more textured... I would only describe it as rough by comparison to the surrounding skin. The word scaly wouldn't spring to mind though.

So it could be you found her g-spot but as always, when worried get a check up. You mentioned your tongue, i understand that men aren't routinely offered throat swabs so you may have to tell the nurse you perform owo on men to get them.

Xx

Offline horsa

Offline Private Parts

So what’s stopping you from being 100%?
PP

Offline Derrick101

If it was about 2 to 3 inches in, on the front wall of her vagina, she'd probably appreciated you giving it a bit of a massage :P

Offline G-style

I noticed similar roughness on/in a girl that had had a baby only a couple of months before.
when i saw her again a few months later roughness was gone - I put it down to hormones or an enlarged G-spot.

Offline Corus Boy

Many women have difficulty finding their G-Spots, but with a little instruction, this pleasure- factory can be found. It is important to realize that this is an area stimulated through the vaginal wall, and it is easiest to identify once a woman is aroused. The G-Spot can be found anteriorly (the roof of vagina) and depending on one’s G-Spot anatomy, it will be found in different locations. The majority of women will find their G-Spots right beyond their vaginal entrances, but the rest will find it either mid-way or further back by the cervix. The area feels like corduroy ridges and is more pronounced (and feels more enjoyable) after stimulation causes its tissues to swell.

The ridged tissue can be followed to the tail of the G-Spot. When stimulated in a gentle “come hither” motion, one can experience pleasing sensations while feeling the body of the prostate. Additionally, since the urethral meatus (the hole that urine exits the body) is generally the head of the G-Spot, many women like the way it feels when this area is stimulated.

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
Many women have difficulty finding their G-Spots, but with a little instruction, this pleasure- factory can be found. It is important to realize that this is an area stimulated through the vaginal wall, and it is easiest to identify once a woman is aroused. The G-Spot can be found anteriorly (the roof of vagina) and depending on one’s G-Spot anatomy, it will be found in different locations. The majority of women will find their G-Spots right beyond their vaginal entrances, but the rest will find it either mid-way or further back by the cervix. The area feels like corduroy ridges and is more pronounced (and feels more enjoyable) after stimulation causes its tissues to swell.

The ridged tissue can be followed to the tail of the G-Spot. When stimulated in a gentle “come hither” motion, one can experience pleasing sensations while feeling the body of the prostate. Additionally, since the urethral meatus (the hole that urine exits the body) is generally the head of the G-Spot, many women like the way it feels when this area is stimulated.

That was really interesting, thank you. Although when someone tries to rub the hole where urine comes from, it's actually really unpleasant for me, so id suggest asking a girl first before touching there.

Offline OakTree

The area feels like corduroy ridges and is more pronounced (and feels more enjoyable) after stimulation causes its tissues to swell.

That’s exactly what I was describing here. I might add I’ve never felt that on a WG which pretty much knocks into touch the idea of women I’ve paid for sex having Orgasms at my very touch.  :rolleyes:

I have noticed before mainly in civvies fucks that an excited pussy can feel swollen and almost hard with ridges as you slide your fingers in but it’s still wet and slippery though.

Offline shagmore

She looks FAF, however in her images her head does seam out of proportion, a little tiny if anything.
But if it was a he, then they have done a bloody good job. Probably just found the G-spot.
But who knows