Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Being asked for a review?  (Read 3168 times)

Offline Cuntminion

Brought up in review discussion

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=211449.new#new

Would be interesting to get a wider range of opinion's in today's climate

Am I out of touch for thinking its tactless or do you see it as a no harm request?

vw

This post?

I actually I forgot to mention something in my review. She asked me if I am on UKP as we did initiate our booking through UKE. I said yes and she made a joke that if I am happy leave a review and if not then say nothing. I replied I don't normally like to leave reviews but in your case I will and it would be a NEGATIVE. She knew I was teasing and we laughed about it.

Some people would say it is a bit crass or fishing for reviews. It didn't bother me, as a matter of fact it wasn't anything I would even remember until it was mentioned in another review. I understand that SP are ultimately running a business and reviews are now a big part of their industry.

Sort of relates to this thread from a while back

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=150144.msg1641178#msg1641178

These things can progress to choosing review photos together

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=211359.msg2150053#msg2150053
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 11:58:21 pm by vw »

Offline Cuntminion

This post?

Sort of relates to this thread from a while back

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=150144.msg1641178#msg1641178

These things can progress to choosing review photos together

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=211359.msg2150053#msg2150053

Cheers will have a read, apologies if question/thread been done done before

Just if your asked for a review, do you find this distasteful

Offline misterali

Every service now understands the importance of reviews. Maybe it's the start of the recognition of the importance of this industry's number one reviews site. Almost everywhere I go I get asked to leave a review or rating on their services. Even the doctors do it now which is annoying.

Reviews mean two things for service providers, it lets others know they are doing a good job and lets them know if they are doing a bad job. Again, I value every review that is left on here (even the fake ones because they get exposed :lol: ) and to take issue with being asked is a personal matter I would imagine.

I welcome a good debate and some of the things are contentious so would be interested in hearing differing views :hi:

I would find it funny if after seeing a pro$$ie you get a text saying "Thank you for fucking me. How likely would you recommend me to your friends and family?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

The salient points on what I posted for those too lazy to read a thread or two :sarcastic: I have edited it to keep the relevant parts. Just my opinion on it. Currently reading through VW's linked thread :hi:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 12:05:16 am by misterali »

Offline timsussex

ive never been asked to do a UKP review

have been asked and have done a few AW ones though

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Punters will review if they want to ..I find it a bit tacky to ask but I guess if a girl doesn't have any ukp reviews then perhaps she feels asking and gaining some will bring her more work ??

I've certainly not asked . I think I have met quite a few punters from here who have said they are from ukp but wouldn't review as im a member , I'm happy with that !!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline smiths

Brought up in review discussion

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=211449.new#new

Would be interesting to get a wider range of opinion's in today's climate

Am I out of touch for thinking its tactless or do you see it as a no harm request?

I don't get asked for a UKP review as I don't nowadays mention I am a member on here, I do often get asked for A/W feedback and say I am not a member.

I see it as undermining honesty, the WG is using her cunt to forward herself, great for her not seeing the advantage to me, some no doubt will do deals with willing punters, hard to prove though.

What is the case is its well worth some WGs and pimps time to bribe willing punters to give them positive reviews on here, that banned prick VT sold his services to pimps and who knows how many punters he attracted to the pimps outfit.

Offline misterali

I agree with smiths in the sense that it is open for abuse by punters (scumbags who claim to be genuine reviewers). Then again I would imagine the scumbag would be the propositioner in that circumstance but it can go either way.

Offline dubhcarr

lots of Rom girls ask for AW feedback.........for some SPs that want recent AW feedback the request can go both ways so punters ask for and get recent AW feedbacks this is understood and widely used.....UKP reviews is something I do to help the community as I rely on candid feedbacks from those reviewers that I trust.........my view is that if a SP asks for a UKP review (which I would probably do anyhow) then she must expect me to call it how I experienced it.....if its poor service I will review and rate accordingly. Some have commented that its in a SPs interest to promote her business by all means possible including UKP reviews but it is in my interest to spend my hard earned wisely and get GVFM out of each and every punt........the red line for me is if punters experiencing poor service and attitude get seduced into calling the experience wrongly and hence deceiving this forum..... :hi:

Offline Alvin

A few years ago after the punt (through an agency), the girl asked if I would consider doing a review of her on the agency website.  She was established and had several reviews already.  I found it awkward as although she had been good didn't like how the agency site reviews were all gushing about the girls.  I hadn't found UKP at that time.

Online Billy no mates

Same as Smiths

Never been asked for a review here, often (not always) asked about AW feedback. It is kinda a forth wall breaker, but if it happens it’s usually at the end when everything is done and dusted.

I’ve just come back from Ibiza, and two restaurants, one bar and the gym I used all asked for reviews on google or trip advisor.

Two years ago I had my ABS control unit sent of to a company in Derby for repair, it was going to cost over £2k to replace. They offered a 10% discount for a google review.

Went to watch boxing last night, they must have mentioned putting pics on Facebook every 3 minutes.

I’m answer to Coma’s original question, yes, I hate being asked, but I guess it’s the modern world.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 05:08:59 am by Billy no mates »

Offline HarryZZ

I'm occasionally asked to do leave AW feedback, and when contact's made and I ask if they want me to book it officially through AW some say, "Yes please, and then we can both leave feedback" In a recent punt where contact was made through AW but it wasn't booked, the first thing she said was that I had really good feedback and more than she did, but then like many I suspect, I rarely leave field reports and although I wouldn't say the feedback I leave is unreliable, it's not as honest as my reviews on here.

I never mention UKP and don't review immediately in fear of revealing my UKP identity and I do wonder how many SPs actually use UKP.

Offline bearcat69

I never been asked by a prossie to do a review for her, and if asked I would find it disappointing. There's the 'slippery slope' and manipulation aspect to things, which I of course think is bad, but it would just annoy me in the sense of, wouldn't want my punt with a prossie to be about sitting around talking and thinking about such things. I mean, it's hardly a sexy or fun topic of conversation...

I have had on a few occasions girls trying to talk to me about UKP, UKE or reviews in a more general sense during punts, and basically I don't like it and always try to politely as possible move the conversation onto something else. I'm not there to worry about her online forum presence or perception, she can think about that when I'm gone. She should be focusing her energy on giving me a good, fun and satisfying time whilst I'm there. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect a prossie to be a mindless cypher that can completely which off parts of her mind during a punt, but to not be primarily focusing on pleasing me during a booking is to not be doing what I am paying her for.

Offline brianthedog21

I never mention UKP and in fact have never been asked about it by a prossie. I think if I was I would play stupid.

I view it a bit like Fight Club.

Makes it less likely a prossie could link a review here to Brianthedog in the real world and therefore easier to say negative things here if you need to

Online ZeroCount

I've never yet been asked for a UKP review directly, though the subject of the site has occasionally come up in conversation - usually regarding their opinion of it as a wretched hive of scum and villainy.  :unknown:

I'm not sure I'd if I'd be bothered or not if a girl asked me for a review. On the one hand it's a bit of an imposition, and potentially open to abuse. On the other hand, if I'd got on well with a girl, I wouldn't mind helping her out by leaving some honest feedback.

Offline Robinh191

I've been asked to leave feedback (not review) on AW and didn't see a problem with the request.

Offline PUNTY43

I've been asked to put feedback on AW but never been asked to put a review on here. That's fine by me because I generally regard AW feedback as a complete load of bollocks. If I want an honest appraisal I come on here. I always check feedback on here before booking any prossie I haven't seen before.

Online CheeseBoard

I've certainly not asked . I think I have met quite a few punters from here who have said they are from ukp but wouldn't review as im a member , I'm happy with that !!

Interesting insight Rebecca  :thumbsup: Quite a few people telling you they are on UKP is a little disturbing.  Do you think they are doing it from a manipulative angle to ensure a good service, or does it just come out in conversation.  I've never got into a conversation about reviews with an SP (so curious who brings up the subject).

Would you rather they didn't mention it or would you like to know that they are on here.

James999

Offline Richthescouser

Seriously, you suck cock for a living  :lol:

And she probably earns a lot more than you :-)

Offline Richthescouser

Interesting insight Rebecca  :thumbsup: Quite a few people telling you they are on UKP is a little disturbing.  Do you think they are doing it from a manipulative angle to ensure a good service, or does it just come out in conversation.  I've never got into a conversation about reviews with an SP (so curious who brings up the subject).

Would you rather they didn't mention it or would you like to know that they are on here.

Quite a few of my regs have known I’m on here, it has come up during the st sex chat occasionally. I’ve never been asked or pressured in any way to do a review, and due to the nature of a couple of my meets (that would uniquely identify me without any doubt, even years after the event) I haven’t reviewed all my meetings. Those meets have been with fairly well reviewed girls and my meeting was positive, so there was no huge need for an additional review. All the negative meets get reviewed, regardless of how easily identified I may be.

James999

And she probably earns a lot more than you :-)

Not according to her tax returns  :sarcastic:

Offline Jimmyredcab

So the girl asks you to do a review, hardly full scale corruption, as long as the review is accurate then what’s the problem.    :unknown:

Offline misterali

It's interesting most experienced being asked for AW feedback and finding it either annoying or normal. Naturally I would assume that an honest feedback would be left on AW.

I don't trust AW feedback too much, it's a rough guide and indication. UKP reviews for me is the "Bible" when it comes to really understanding what to expect when booking a WG. I am assuming most other punters feel the same. What if a SP clocked on to that and say leave me a review on UKP?

I understand concerns about being outed or being linked to the review for privacy reasons. If that is the case no feedback or review would be left. If anyone is willing to leave an AW feedback then leaving a UKP review is actually better IMHO.

In the particular instance I was asked on the way out and I took no issues with it. I'd hardly imagine a WG saying at the beginning of the punt to leave a review because that would be awkward as fuck.

Offline cueball

I have never seen any great advantage to letting the lasses know of membership on here.

I've never actually been asked to review but having said that I keep ukp under wraps. I've been asked in the past if I've heard of it or if I'm a member and my set answer is a shrug of the shoulders and a "what's that then?"

Take a look at this thread, it went well  :lol:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=150144.0

Anyway, coma is back from the naughty step  :lol:

Offline LLPunting

Only ever been asked by AW SPs to leave AW feedback or perhaps in the dim and distant past on PN (long before I found UKP).

Not been asked for UKP reviews and I know some of the SPs and Management I've received service from are watching this site.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have never seen any great advantage to letting the lasses know of membership on here.

I have never told a girl prior to a punt but sometimes I will mention it when the session is over, I remember one girl asking if I was the famous NIK —— had to let her know I was the less famous Jimmyredcab.    :hi:

Offline Waterhouse

I once visited an SP for an FBSM booking and during the pre-amble she asked how I had heard about her; I said "online" to which she straightaway asked "UKP?" (Not UKPunting).  I was slightly taken aback and just said yes.  To her credit she never once asked me if I was a member here or intended to do a review.

It was a good visit and I don't think her knowing I was a UKP member influenced any aspect of the meet, and fairly sure I did not receive anything different from what others have said based on some of the reviews and posts about her on here.

A very professional lady in my view.

Offline shagmore

So the girl asks you to do a review, hardly full scale corruption, as long as the review is accurate then what’s the problem.    :unknown:
Exactly, as long as its true, then there is no issue, be it a good review or bad.
I have had some punts where they do not ask for reviews, other ask for it all he time, cant really see why they want to get their numbers up so high with reviews, make it look like they are the town bike.

Online wristjob

A couple of times I've been asked, or asked myself for mutual AW feedback. I've never done an AW review as far as i remember, but 1 or 2 feedback every year can help.

UKP has only been mentioned a couple of times, possibly me saying something like "I heard on a forum". I would never give them my ID here, As a rule I don't tend to review girls until I'm unlikely to go back, I just don't want them to put 2+2 together. If I were asked specifically to do a review I guess I'd fob them off. If I didn't plan to go back they could well get the review they didn't want.

Offline itk

Been asked a couple of times if I’m a member here, one wasn’t best pleased and said it was full of bitter and twisted bastards  :lol: and the other time she asked if I’d ever left reviews and would appreciate one herself. I always do leave leave reviews anyway so it didn’t bother she’d asked.
One thing I do though, is leave it a while usually before reviewing and never give the correct time or day to make sure they can’t link my profile here to my face. I always believe in being vigilant in this hobby

Offline Charlie Chalk

Been asked a couple of times if I’m a member here, one wasn’t best pleased and said it was full of bitter and twisted bastards  :lol: and the other time she asked if I’d ever left reviews and would appreciate one herself. I always do leave leave reviews anyway so it didn’t bother she’d asked.
One thing I do though, is leave it a while usually before reviewing and never give the correct time or day to make sure they can’t link my profile here to my face. I always believe in being vigilant in this hobby
+1

Same with me, I’ve booked a couple of girls through UKE and the post-shag chat turned from UKE & some of the drama queens on there to UKP. I just tend to say I browse for reviews as they can be a useful counterpoint to AW reviews and leave it at that. I’ve never been asked to leave a UKP review and would find it a bit tasteless if I were and therefore probably wouldn’t as a result. AW is a bit different in that we are basically confirming via feedback that neither of us is a psycho, it doesn’t carry much more weight than that. I’m now vague with times, dates and sometimes mix up the order of events in my reviews ever since one WG managed to tie my review back to my AW nick. I like to keep AW, UKP & UKE separate from each other so that (on the odd occasion I do punt) I can be totally honest in my reviews without any fear of fallout from a disgruntled WG.

As a side note I did receive a discount from the aforementioned WG on the back of a Neutral but she made no attempt to pressure me for a new review (she didn’t even mention it) which made me feel more comfortable in reviewing the second meet more positively (the discount was mentioned in the interests of full disclosure). If she had tried to suggest that I post a new review I probably would have done, still being honest in that it was a good meet but rating as a Neg as a result of her attempted manipulation so that others could make a judgement for themselves.

Offline lewisjones23

now now, its a lifestyle choice or a hobby

we all know that  :wacko:

TailSeeker

Not ER, but I've certainly had it mentioned. Post punt, I don't view it as manipulation. If it's during the planning stages (which I had for a few prospectives) I do view that as an attempt at manipulation. Only one went outright and threatened a negative if I wouldn't see him. I didn't and he didn't follow through.

I do think it's better if it's not brought up, at least not until post punt. Pre punt could effect behaviour and give a skewed image of what happens normally.

Offline timsussex

never been asked - but have been asked to leave AW feedback

I did once have an AW girl comment in her blog about a review I left her - I think she referred to UKP as "That site"

Offline Romney

I've been asked numerous times if I'm a member on here and if I write reviews, and my answer is always "never heard of it"

I've never been asked to write a UKP review, but interestingly a few times I've been asked NOT to write a UKP review (even though I say I'm not a member).  The thing is, they were both very good punts, so it's not like they were asking me to hide a neg, as they would have been strong positives for both.  I really didn't understand why they wouldn't want a good review on here, but they didn't.....

Offline lewisjones23

I've been asked numerous times if I'm a member on here and if I write reviews, and my answer is always "never heard of it"

I've never been asked to write a UKP review, but interestingly a few times I've been asked NOT to write a UKP review (even though I say I'm not a member).  The thing is, they were both very good punts, so it's not like they were asking me to hide a neg, as they would have been strong positives for both.  I really didn't understand why they wouldn't want a good review on here, but they didn't.....

did you write a review for the WG that requested you not to?

Offline Romney

did you write a review for the WG that requested you not to?

One of them yes (Kaz) and I gave a very strong pos.  The other no, because she stopped working soon after I saw her, but she also would have gotten a pos.

I would never not post a neutral or negative no matter what the wg says, but being asked not to post positives was the weird part for me that I still don't understand.....
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 12:11:42 am by Romney »

vw

One of them yes (Kaz) and I gave a very strong pos.  The other no, because she stopped working soon after I saw her, but she also would have gotten a pos.

I would never not post a neutral or negative no matter what the wg says, but not posting positives was the weird part for me that I still don't understand.....

Probably didn't want to make golfnut jealous.

Offline lewisjones23

I would never not post a neutral or negative no matter what the wg says, but being asked not to post positives was the weird part for me that I still don't understand.....

good stuff as WG manipulation works both ways

bottom line is us punters should review regardless

Offline Romney

good stuff as WG manipulation works both ways

bottom line is us punters should review regardless

Agreed.  I decide who to review and how to review them, nobody else decides that for me.

Offline lewisjones23

Agreed.  I decide who to review and how to review them, nobody else decides that for me.

:thumbsup:

Offline smiths

One reason why is some WGs really really really despise UKP, good it means its working as it should be. Punters who listen to WGs requests to not review are simpering fucking morons in my book. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Personally I review for punters NOT WGs, its totally irrelevant to me if a WG wants or doesn't want a review, IF she advertises as a WG I will do one if I wish to. Just as I may review others I do business with outside punting if I wish to.

Offline magnetico

interestingly a few times I've been asked NOT to write a UKP review (even though I say I'm not a member). 
An excellent reason to write a review, as smiths says it's a punter forum, not for the benefit of prossies.

Offline Littlefoot

Not ER, but I've certainly had it mentioned. Post punt, I don't view it as manipulation. If it's during the planning stages (which I had for a few prospectives) I do view that as an attempt at manipulation. Only one went outright and threatened a negative if I wouldn't see him. I didn't and he didn't follow through.

I do think it's better if it's not brought up, at least not until post punt. Pre punt could effect behaviour and give a skewed image of what happens normally.

+1  :thumbsup:

Never been brought up with me, and I'm certainly not going to mention it. Long time ago before I joined UKP punting I had a disastrous punt with a Romanian. Few weeks later I was having another punt with another Romanian. Very good punt. Post punt we were chatting and I happen to mention this terrible punt I'd had two weeks prior. She told me about UKP and how it would help me avoid shite punts. I'd never heard of it. But took a look, liked it, so I signed up.

Offline houseboot

We're proud of you James999.  :thumbsup:

Proud that you've resisted all bribes and inducements to post a Review.  :lol:

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  Been asked to reveiw on here and AW many times and offered a 10 quid discount ....on a shite punt as one member said I dont mention I know of this site when they ask I just say AW but I am not a member as my  computer is shared, ..The savy ones know that you might well be a reveiwer and the thick ones hope you are/are not  :D :D 3 bad reveiws and a complaint recently lead to what was a really promising looking ( body shape age wise) WG being asked to leave flat so they do work for us and them :drinks: :drinks:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 09:19:28 am by GreyDave »

Offline Belgarion

I do not think I've been asked to write a review but I have been asked not to write a review.

Provided the meet was good I'll respect the SPs request and not write a review. If it was a terrible meet, there will be a review.

The only way an SP will know if I'm on UKP is if I book through UKE.

My AW Nick is not connected to UKP and I always deny knowledge of the existence of UKP if I'm asked.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 09:20:43 am by Belgarion »

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 03:20:49 pm by Rochelle »

Offline jeanphillipe

I saw a SP who specifically asked about UKP.

As another mentioned to me UKP is like fight club. You don't mention it. Also there s the chance you get linked to your profile.

I had a civvy girl who seemed to know waaaaay to much about UKP, telling me about all these creepy men lol. I just played dumb.