Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: parachute murderer used AdultWork & Fabswingers  (Read 1612 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only

"‘He has the traits of a psychopath’: the inside story of the parachute murder plot
When experienced skydiver Victoria Cilliers’ parachute failed, it looked like an accident. But one man’s suspicions unravelled her husband Emile’s web of lies."

He used AW, read the juicy story.

Offline peter purves

"They see different evidence to me,” she said at the time. “He’d been unfaithful, he’d had issues with money, but that is not attempted murder. Yes, I’m hurt and angry, but can I see him as capable of murder? No.” She described Cilliers as “a passionate, intense alpha male solider,” and “a sex addict”."
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

I do not get these type of stories...Is it not just easier to divorce and/or walk away??  :unknown:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline willie loman

I do not get these type of stories...Is it not just easier to divorce and/or walk away??  :unknown:

He wanted the life insurance. Its astonishing how often these crime stories feature clowns from south Africa.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Will the 'general reader' notice the references to AW?

Offline CoverMyEyes

Probably not. The rest of the article overshadows it.

Offline Erinaceinae

It's more obvious from the article that he met the third woman on Tinder they put that in a caption under a photo of her.

Offline nbarnes

His (pretty fit) missus survived by a miracle - even gravity holds this fuckwit in contempt.

Offline Romeo Sensini

His (pretty fit) missus survived by a miracle - even gravity holds this fuckwit in contempt.

:D

Davido0007

He isn't a parachute murderer though. Misleading title. She survived. Fairly intact it would appear.

Offline lister2506

yeah, bt the parachute was trashed

Davido0007

yeah, bt the parachute was trashed

Good point. He did 'murder' the parachute figuratively I suppose.

Offline peter.witless

He wanted the life insurance. Its astonishing how often these crime stories feature clowns from south Africa.

As one of the clowns from South Africa I can well understand that ... the value of life in SA is negligible. The level of violence is so high that it becomes almost axiomatic that violence is the answer to any problem.

Please don't judge us ALL the same way ... some of us left to get away from the violence.