Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Secret 2Seven - Mistress Eloise - West Kensington  (Read 2411 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6008460) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline londonroad

External Link/Members Only

Was in the area and had a spare couple of hours so decided to give this place a try. It is based upon the successful formula of the old London Retreat near to Earls Court. Meet took place end of 2022.

I made the booking via Whats App which was very straight forward. I was asked to call when I was at the nearby West Kensington underground station. I was then given the location address.
I booked Mistress Eloise and paid £250 for one hour - having checked personal services were included.

Eloise was very good at what she does and is clearly very experienced. I enjoyed the session and if my kink needs scratching again I will revisit the venue - maybe trying one of the other mistresses.
Had the normal hand spanking as a warm up before Eloise used paddles and canes on my bum. In between had some reach unders . She took me to my limits before she fully stripped off for full personal services. Started with dfk and them moved onto a very good covered bj. Then penetration in a number of positions and I finished inside the bag during missionary. Didn’t try anal so don’t know if it is available.
Had a shower and left after being at the place for around 70 mins.
The playroom was rather small but it was adequate. It looked like another room was being made ready as a playroom.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 11:34:29 pm by londonroad »

Offline jasonbourne

nice, this is the former sarah from HoD. good looking girl.

Offline Waterhouse

Also has a profile on AW as Ms EloiseRyder. Pricing looks the same, but mentions OWO/CIM is £50 extra.   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Yes appears she is one of the same