Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: a campervan and a large punting fund  (Read 1609 times)

bricky daz

im about to receive both,a tidy sum and a campervan,im able to spend any amount of time doing what i want,
im thinking about belgium/germany,and i have had success on the st as in parlours/hotels etc,
has anyone any ideas/advice on the options available?....campervan/freetime/travel  :drinks:

Offline KentAde

im about to receive both,a tidy sum and a campervan,im able to spend any amount of time doing what i want,
im thinking about belgium/germany,and i have had success on the st as in parlours/hotels etc,
has anyone any ideas/advice on the options available?....campervan/freetime/travel  :drinks:

I'm sure Kirie may have a few ideas of what to get upto in your campervan/motorhome, etc...  ;) :D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Cuntminion

Oh to be a gypo or you won on bullseye

:D

Kidding have fun

LL

Part-exchange the rusty shit-heap and use the extra cash to buy yourself a better vehicle? :D

jcdmj12

I'm sure Kirie may have a few ideas of what to get upto in your campervan/motorhome, etc...  ;) :D

How is she still alive?    :vomit:

dd

How is she still alive?    :vomit:

I think it's like that episode of the Simpson's where Mr Burns has every disease but they end up in a kind of equilibrium where no one can gain ground on any of the others. The gonorrhea is fighting the syphilis, whilst the chlamydia keeps the herpes at bay.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Acerimmer

Blimey there's a blast from the past she used to live just up the road from me, I had a near miss with her, she was well known in the area as the town bike and would do absolutely ANYTHING for a few quid.
Banned reason: Thinks this forum is for vile twats
Banned by: Ali Katt