Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are Romanian girls immune from STD/STIs?  (Read 4710 times)

Offline banshee121

As per title then, are they?  :dash: :scare:

These are young girls in their early twenties and the majority are open to bareback it is frightening thought and comes with a life sentence. Just why risk it, you don't appeal more to punters as i would like to believe that the majority have more than a brain cell and would not entertain the thought of bareback especially with a working girl.

Offline YorkshireLad

External Link/Members Only

A lot of the Romanian kids who were infected are now in their early 20's. Maybe thats why they offer bareback because they have nothing to lose if they are already have HIV/Aids?

Offline YorkshireLad

"Yet a substantial number of Romanians with HIV still don't know it. The generation infected in the 1980s and 1990s is now at reproductive age, and new cases are still appearing across the country, often years after infection. Health workers say sexual transmission is now the most common method."

Offline peter purves

"Yet a substantial number of Romanians with HIV still don't know it. The generation infected in the 1980s and 1990s is now at reproductive age, and new cases are still appearing across the country, often years after infection. Health workers say sexual transmission is now the most common method."

Think we've been here before with this as not being the case viz that HIV unlike in other EE states was not transmitted via prostitution.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline gary03

Seems to be lots of ee girls dobt use condoms but no news stories of epedemic in gum clinics so perhaps not much hiv beign imprted by them?

Offline Sedition

One reason I don't fuck roms

hornydog

I think a lot of these romanians that advertise  bareback and anal don't actually offer this, I think it's just a way of getting customers.

Offline snowbum

Not sure how true it is, but have heard comments that Rom WG's are referring to OWO when talking about BB.

Would be interested to hear if anyone has actual experience of this.

From personal experience I have only had 2 Rom WG's that were Positive experiences and both appeared to be independent.

vt

The incidence of HIV in Romania is actually lower than the UK, 1.1 per 1000 of 15-49yos as compared to 3.3 per 1000 on average in the UK, these are estimated figures, so would likely take into account any lack in detection and of course would include homosexual & bi- males.

London is even higher with some boroughs up to 15 per 1000.

My local GUM nurse reckons that in the UK some Black African nationalities, Thais, Brazilians and Russians have the highest risk of carrying HIV. Looking through the prevalence rates in those countries, I can see what she's saying. It is rampant in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Swaziland, Lesotho, Zambia, etc This article confirms this particular risk in the UK.

Though she did seem more concerned with transmission of the various strains of Hepatitis, which are equally deadly, but very difficult to treat.

Online PepeMAGA

A lot of the time, they don't write the profile and don't offer it.

Offline peter purves

The incidence of HIV in Romania is actually lower than the UK, 1.1 per 1000 of 15-49yos as compared to 3.3 per 1000 on average in the UK, these are estimated figures, so would likely take into account any lack in detection and of course would include homosexual & bi- males.

London is even higher with some boroughs up to 15 per 1000.

My local GUM nurse reckons that in the UK some Black African nationalities, Thais, Brazilians and Russians have the highest risk of carrying HIV. Looking through the prevalence rates in those countries, I can see what she's saying. It is rampant in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Swaziland, Lesotho, Zambia, etc This article confirms this particular risk in the UK.

Though she did seem more concerned with transmission of the various strains of Hepatitis, which are equally deadly, but very difficult to treat.

Thanks for the information and the links that made interesting reading.

Offline peter purves

Following on from VT's interesting read

Blood donation restrictions for gay men and sex workers are to be relaxed in England and Scotland under a series of equalities reforms announced by the government. Gay men will be allowed to donate blood three months after sexual intercourse instead of a year. Sex workers, who were previously banned from donating, will be subject to the same three-month rule

Offline Roth

Following on from VT's interesting read

Blood donation restrictions for gay men and sex workers are to be relaxed in England and Scotland under a series of equalities reforms announced by the government. Gay men will be allowed to donate blood three months after sexual intercourse instead of a year. Sex workers, who were previously banned from donating, will be subject to the same three-month rule

That's gonna work then.  How many prossies are gonna give up work for 3 months just to give blood? :dash: :unknown:

Offline peter purves

That's gonna work then.  How many prossies are gonna give up work for 3 months just to give blood? :dash: :unknown:

I think the issue for some may be here:

1. Are these new tests 'reliable' to allow these new guidelines?

2. Should WGs be allowed to give blood at such an early period?

3. If WGs do decide to give blood, how can it be verified that their last sex act at work was 3 months prior?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 08:00:37 pm by peter purves »

Offline pewpewpew

Why can't everyone give blood and the bloodbank just test the blood at a later date rather than just relying on me not lying to you

Offline Scarboroughdude

As per title then, are they?  :dash: :scare:

These are young girls in their early twenties and the majority are open to bareback it is frightening thought and comes with a life sentence. Just why risk it, you don't appeal more to punters as i would like to believe that the majority have more than a brain cell and would not entertain the thought of bareback especially with a working girl.

Its all down to common sense, Just don't use a WG that does BB, or is suspected of,  everyone is responsible for their own health and well being, keep it covered and spread the message :)

Offline pewpewpew

If BB is on her profile she will attract guys who are into BB whether she actually does it or not so is more exposed to risk herself, therefore avoiding her completely is the only way.

Offline peter purves

Why can't everyone give blood and the bloodbank just test the blood at a later date rather than just relying on me not lying to you

...that is assuming that the new test are 'reliable' enough not to be negated by the time limits - but I understand the point.

pking_paul

Well this one seems concerned enough to put texts about being clear in her gallery?

Of course, like everything else it is probably just photoshop  :sarcastic:

Offline irwell

I think it's quite simple, they just tick every box on the AW list

Zweihander7

I think it's quite simple, they just tick every box on the AW list

Maybe in some cases but dont think this is the most common reason.

The  scummiest WGs are pretty much all Romanians, and a lot of these girls charge so little and look so trashy I wouldnt be surprised if they had a couple untreatable STDs and figured "fuck it, might as well offer bareback"

justapunter

I always wonder how many barebackers use the pill or other contraception methods. Wonder how busy the abortion clinics are with Romanian wgs.

Online maxxblue

I always wonder how many barebackers use the pill or other contraception methods. Wonder how busy the abortion clinics are with Romanian wgs.

Most of them, I would have thought

Offline RadioKid

Biggest ones to watch out for see the Russians. There is a massive drug, alcohol and STD problem there.

Online scutty brown

Virtually none of the EE barebackers are on the pill. Two reasons:
1) they believe taking the pill makes them fat (it's accepted wisdom in Romanian / Bulgaria / Poland even if untrue)
2) most of the girls want to stay "outside the system" and see registering for contraceptives as a way for the authorities to get hooks on them.
That's why they offer bareback, but insist you don't cum inside. It's also why most of them have a contact for abortions back in Romania in their address books

Offline Dopedj

Well this one seems concerned enough to put texts about being clear in her gallery?

Of course, like everything else it is probably just photoshop  :sarcastic:

Tht is just strange..why put tht there and a fake looking test results at tht