Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When it comes to using Adultwork..  (Read 1339 times)

Shure

Do you go to such depths that you see the feedback of a WG and avoid seeing her if she's been with a certain member/user? Or do you just see them regardless?

Offline McSwell

Do you go to such depths that you see the feedback of a WG and avoid seeing her if she's been with a certain member/user? Or do you just see them regardless?

I don't  think they have a category for Virgin working girls so it's a fair bet they've all been shagged a few times before we get to do 'em

Doesn't matter  if its a member on here or not.

McSwell

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

There are some WG's who won't see a punter who has feedback from another WG who offers bareback, and some punters who have claimed that they won't see a non-barebacker WG who has seen a punter who has seen a barebacker, though in my case "I won't see a barebacker" is good enough (I'd be using a condom myself, no need to get that paranoid).

There are allegedly some WG's who won't see a punter who has seen a hated rival of hers, but that's a girly thing, blokes don't act like that.

Offline pewpewpew

It's just so much hard work. You have to check her feedback to find the previous punters names. Then check their feedback to see who they have seen. Then you have to trawl through all of those profiles looking for barebackers.

Who does this? I can't believe that prostitutes actually do this despite saying that they won't see a guy based on past meets with other girls

Offline Home Alone

Occasionally, I use the AW Feedback of a WG who I've previously seen - and enjoyed, obvs! - to check which WGs other punters who've left Feedback for her have also seen.  That's on the basis that if we both enjoyed the same WG, I might also enjoy other WGs who they've seen.

It doesn't always work; but I feel it reduces the risk of getting a duffer.

Offline stevedave

Occasionally, I use the AW Feedback of a WG who I've previously seen - and enjoyed, obvs! - to check which WGs other punters who've left Feedback for her have also seen.  That's on the basis that if we both enjoyed the same WG, I might also enjoy other WGs who they've seen.

Yeah, I sometime cross check and if I see I have seen the same girls as someone leaving feedback, it gives me a little more confidence...as much as any AW feedback can.

Similarly, if during the course of my cross checking I see she has feedback from someone who's met barebackers, it is likely to put me off.

Offline pong

Yes I check AW feedback ... e.g. many Brazilian girls in London have feedback from the same people.

Offline sub_marine

Similar, if I see that a WG has a few different guys who have made return vists, and those guys have seen previous WGs who I have also seen, then it boosts my confidence that she is genuine

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Indeed.

It is NOT unusual to find that a serial BB'er Punter may quietly see WG's who are not aware of his antics and have not checked his feedback, before seeing him.

Over time, it is far easier to save the AW ID of this punter, then simply see which WGs leave him feedback. Some members will them take off that WG from their list (purely as a result of SEEING a BB'er punter), even though she clearly does not provide a BB service.

Shure

Indeed.

It is NOT unusual to find that a serial BB'er Punter may quietly see WG's who are not aware of his antics and have not checked his feedback, before seeing him.

Over time, it is far easier to save the AW ID of this punter, then simply see which WGs leave him feedback. Some members will them take off that WG from their list (purely as a result of SEEING a BB'er punter), even though she clearly does not provide a BB service.

Finally, someone who understands the question!  :thumbsup:

There is a punter who, if I've seen that he's been with someone I've got in mind, I will never EVER see her. And going from his history he goes with one non-bb'er and then a bb'er etc.

Shure

Indeed.

Btw, how do you mean save the ID and check it? Where do I check it, here or AW?

Offline Sparta Prada

There's certain names that provide feedback on AW (in my area) whose feedback is very suspect. They would give a girl a stellar review, but when I see her the girl or service is so shite it's clear that certain feedback are from guys who are either pimps or guys who are paid to give positive comments.

Last year I met this girl External Link/Members Only. At the time she had over 200 positive reviews, you would think she must be great. It was a crap punt, didn't even offer OWO let alone all the other services listed. But when you look at some of her reviewers you can see suspicious patterns in their feedback, check out the following guys feedback: hekura, Chrisexton, Jangus3, GoodTimeGuy74, poclaine, cmanager71, nickb-sussex, to name just a few perpetual reviewers for her and a couple of other girls, it all is very very suspicious.

Offline Marmalade

Finally, someone who understands the question!  :thumbsup:

There is a punter who, if I've seen that he's been with someone I've got in mind, I will never EVER see her. And going from his history he goes with one non-bb'er and then a bb'er etc.

I see your point. But if you worry too much about who she's seen before, your knob falls off. Fact.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Btw, how do you mean save the ID and check it? Where do I check it, here or AW?

Once you are on AW his profile, save the url, which shows all the WGs who have left him feedback.

Usually I check it against AW, but certain Male AW Punters have become notorious and their AW profiles have been posted on here.