Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How long would you wait?  (Read 1307 times)

Offline YorkshireLad

I contacted a WG during the week, I was told that she would give me her postcode & number on the day of the punt. I'm booked in with her in about 3 hours & haven't heard anything from her yet. She hasn't logged into AW today.

I'm going to need at least 90 minutes notice to get to her so how long would you wait before going with a plan B?

Offline cueball

I always request the postcode the day before, if I've no postcode by bed time then it's no punt for me.

I'm sick of being dangled and pissed about with, I've zero tolerance nowadays for shit comms and poor info.

She'd be binned already pal if it were me

Yeboahsleftfoot

If she's not up and about by now and providing the postcode, go plan B and be finished in time to see Leeds stuff Barnsley at 17:30!

Offline anonyorks

I contacted a WG during the week, I was told that she would give me her postcode & number on the day of the punt. I'm booked in with her in about 3 hours & haven't heard anything from her yet. She hasn't logged into AW today.

I'm going to need at least 90 minutes notice to get to her so how long would you wait before going with a plan B?

Has the booking been confirmed on AW?. I'd be looking at plan B's now if she hasn't logged on today.

Offline YorkshireLad

Has the booking been confirmed on AW?. I'd be looking at plan B's now if she hasn't logged on today.

Yep it's confirmed. I'm going to give her another hour. She's unreviewed on here but her duo partner has bad reviews (bad communications, messing punters about)

Offline stonebow1

Wouldn't see her, not today anyway. If her comms are this carefree personally i think there's a good chance the punt will be equally unenthusiastic.

I'd give her the benefit of the doubt as far as maybe contacting her again in the future. But if my balls are dying to be emptied now then i'd have moved onto Plan B already.

theGOAT

Do you have her number? If so I'd text her now and give her 15 mins to reply.

If not I'd already be onto Plan B.

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline anonyorks

Yep it's confirmed. I'm going to give her another hour. She's unreviewed on here but her duo partner has bad reviews (bad communications, messing punters about)

You've just answered yourself there mate, jump ship and post a negative to save us all

Offline cueball

Shit com's usually equal shit punt....not every single time but more often than not.

I think the answer is staring the op in the face

Offline Marmalade

She might just be sleeping?

Either way it's a bastard when that happens. Having a plan b in the same area would be handy. If she is a hot choice and pulls through you can always cancel the plan b booking.

Offline The_Don

Most of my punts are set up on the day. Some have been, with as little as 30 min notice (ie plan B, as I walked on plan A).

I don't often book in advanced and IIRC have only done so with 4 different W/G. Those were between 1 to 4 days in advanced, to set up a punt.

I also know, a chain of events can effect bookings and this is, a 2 way street!

IMO, it good manners (and courtesy) to contact a person and update them, in a reasonable time. If some thing does happens, that affects a booking.

No comms what so ever from her (even if you tried to contact for update). Also with the travel to a location, at that point (90 mins before agreed booking time), you may be late. Due to her fail comms.

Using that time, I would start researching a plan B. But I wouldn't book another punt (may be make some inquires). As double booking, is wrong IMO.  After the agreed time, with out any update from her, I would just book elsewhere, (from the research, you may have done).

If it the case she blows you out and if you have the time  :unknown: 

Please name and shame via a review!

Offline Kriss

I got a response to an AW reverse booking recently from a girl that was just my type and inside my price range but for some reason she just woudn't close the deal. I know she's not a fake because she has been reviewed on here more than once. Perhaps she's choosey and something in my AW profile puts her off - too old probably. No point hanging around IMHO and I went for an alternative. (I still fancy her though  :unknown:)
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cueball

Offline YorkshireLad

She messaged me a couple of hours after our start time apologizing as she had some emergency. So I will give her the benefit of the doubt & not write a negative review this time.

Offline cueball

She messaged me a couple of hours after our start time apologizing as she had some emergency. So I will give her the benefit of the doubt & not write a negative review this time.

The lovely fluffy flowery plonker in me says give her the benefit of the doubt, she's done her best and its not her fault.

The real me says was it a two hour emergency with a lucrative regular who's an easy booking.....

Hey ho pal, your time and your money.

Good luck  :hi:

Offline willie loman

Prossies have such eventful lives, full of fucking emergencies, I imagine the waiting room at the sick kids hospital must be full of wgs.

Offline YorkshireLad

The lovely fluffy flowery plonker in me says give her the benefit of the doubt, she's done her best and its not her fault.

The real me says was it a two hour emergency with a lucrative regular who's an easy booking.....

Hey ho pal, your time and your money.

Good luck  :hi:

I'm rearranging so a review will be coming..positive or negative.

Offline cueball

I'm rearranging so a review will be coming..positive or negative.

I hope it works out for you pal  :hi:

Let us know when you're ready to share  :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oooh you are cynical.  :D :D

Offline The_Don

Is she offering you a form of redemption for cancelling  :unknown:

It often dumbfounds me that a girl would think cancelling at the last minute is acceptable without offering a solution. Some examples of solutions I think would help a WG covert a negative into a positive:

- Sorry to cancel, emergency/feeling ill. Can I offer you a booking tomorrow or at your convenience and I will happily discount £X for your troubles.
    - Sorry to cancel, emergency/etc. Can I offer you a booking tomorrow or at your convenience and I will throw in anal/cim at no extra charge.
    - Sorry to cancel, can I offer you an hours booking charged at my half hour rate to make up for it. I'm available tomorrow and all week until 8pm.

If a girl did that when cancelling I believe she would redeem herself and convert a potential negative into a positive. The positive would obviously come when she goes through with her promise as the closest available convenience for the punter. I'm assuming the cancellations took place on the day of the punt or when the punter was on his way. Any cancellations made before the day may be subject to a different process although a good WG would still offer to compensate the cancellation with some kind of offer.

This has happened to be before > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104005.0

Offline smiths

Another example of WGs being the unluckiest people in the country, the fucking bullshit I have had from some WGs over the years. Nowadays I have a zero tolerance policy so if my booking is accepted but cancelled a negative review will be the result. I don't just blindly believe excuses.

Offline Marmalade

WGs have more 'emergencies' than a box set of Coronation Street.