Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: dutch girls?  (Read 2406 times)

Offline gary03

Just wondered why there are so few dutch girls over here.
Are there so many punters in amsterdam they all make enough dough
Or do they all think they would get seasick on the ferry?

Normalguy20172017

Probably have a strong dislike of English men.

Offline Sparta Prada

Probably make more money in Germany than the U.K.? And closer to home?

raylondoner

Only 18 on AW, 1,934 Romanian though  ;)

Offline MilleMiglia

The Netherlands is a developed Western European country. Why would they need to move?

raylondoner

Last time I went to Amsterdam RLD (quite some time ago) most of the WGs were not locals, so I assume they ply their trade elsewhere. Likewise Frankfurt, not many locals in the Eros Centres either. Zurich same.
 :hi:

Monsieur69

Holland is comparatively speaking, a very wealthy country with high levels of education.
Rumania by comparison is not.
Nor is China or Thailand or Moldova or lots of other countries who supply us with our whores.
There's your answer.

Offline wannabe

I think Monsieur69 has summed it up.

Why come to work in a country with a health service wihich is falling apart (particularly if you need regular check ups for STIs), transport services which are expensive and inefficient, and which is about to screw up it's own economy, when you could stay in Holland?

Jay-Jay

Offline willie loman

I think Monsieur69 has summed it up.

Why come to work in a country with a health service wihich is falling apart (particularly if you need regular check ups for STIs), transport services which are expensive and inefficient, and which is about to screw up it's own economy, when you could stay in Holland?

The clap clinic is actually one bit of the nhs that works, its not overloaded with timewasters and hypocondriacs like the rest of the nhs. Transport services are in much of the country excellent and laughably cheap, but britains biggest asset for a sex worker, is the utter ease in finding a working flat, and virtually no hassle from the police, plus plenty of customers. France on the other hand is an extremely difficult country to work in, on any level

Offline Jerboa

You don't see many Dutch hookers in UK, and some who claim to be are usually E-Euro, I have met Dutch hookers at parties in NL, and working in Laufthaus and saunaclubs in Germany.

Neal69

There's a Dutch girl in Southampton.
External Link/Members Only

If she has wrote that profile I am a Dutchman.

N

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jerboa

This WG advertises as Dutch

External Link/Members Only

Well does she own a pair of clogs? If not then can't be genuine.

5th Musketeer

If she has wrote that profile I am a Dutchman.

N
or maybe you are?   :lol:

Offline Lydden

There's a Dutch girl near me , with her finger in the dyke !!  :D

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

There's a Dutch girl near me , with her finger in the dyke !!  :D
+1  :hi:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Just wondered why there are so few dutch girls over here.
Are there so many punters in amsterdam they all make enough dough
Or do they all think they would get seasick on the ferry?

There are very few in Holland or Amsterdam ! Good education system and social security system too  :thumbsup: