Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Etiquette  (Read 2828 times)

Offline Taylor2441

Now for me, a punt is like going on a first date, it just may cost more than a couple of glasses of wine to get laid.  ;)

Freshly ironed shirt, clean shoes etc.  I believe that visiting the lady of whom we are going to spend our hard earned cash with, will be dressed as we have requested I see only fair that we reciprocate.

Is this a "general" thought when punting?

Offline smiths

Now for me, a punt is like going on a first date, it just may cost more than a couple of glasses of wine to get laid.  ;)

Freshly ironed shirt, clean shoes etc.  I believe that visiting the lady of whom we are going to spend our hard earned cash with, will be dressed as we have requested I see only fair that we reciprocate.

My punting etiquette is to arrive on time as agreed, clean and with the correct cash. Its nothing at all like a date for me, its a business transaction.

Offline Home Alone

Freshly ironed shirt,

"Ironed"?  Run that concept past me again, Taylor! :D  Isn't that why non-iron fabrics were invented?

I go for what I think is the "smart casual" look.  But that's mainly because I'm not going on a date; I'm going for a punt.

Game on

Every wg i go to meet, I'm always showered and shaved, smelling fresh, it's good manners  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

I make sure I arrive on time, pay her, make sure that I have shaved and am clean and also I always use the shower before the punt starts at the girls apartment.

Offline cueball

I arrive on time, freshly showered, clean shaven with a clean gob. Dressed in casual clean clothes carrying only the correct money.

It's not a date, it's a paid sex encounter and you're doing the bloody paying.

Offline Sedition

I'm in the smart, clean and tidy camp.
Showered, shaved (up and down), clean everything, smell nice.
This isn't for her benefit, it's for mine, I feel better about myself.
Yes it is a business transaction, and when I do business I'm always impeccably turned out.
(Granted, for most business I wouldn't normally shave my bollocks).

lucozing

Clean and shaved
Arrive on time
Pay correct amount
Action fun sex
Shower
And Goodbye kiss

Offline two20

Always arrive in the area early but, reach the punt at the allotted time to the second. The rest is as above, clean, shaved and smart.

Offline Moresomes

Wouldn't dream of turning up for a punt without wearing my top hat and claw hammer coat.

Offline NervousJ

Showered , shaved, dab of after shave, teeth clean. Manscaped as per always....

Now, I'm with the OP a bit here, depends who I'm seeing... Mature lass, might wear jeans and a shirt, younger lass, jeans and a tshirt....if going from work, il be in my suit....chewing gum in car and mouthwash, and some lip balm, wtf.....  :D

Weird I know, but hey, we all do things different...main thing is, wallet and cash.....

Punter115

Shave the cock and baw bags 2 days before.
Morning of punt ...shower,shave face ,clean teeth before leaving home.
I wear fresh underwear , socks and casual clothes and make sure my shoes are shined.
Take blue pill one hour before visiting time and make sure I have my punting phone .
Arrive early and park up in the next street , use mouthwash, check have keys on me (house/car) ,correct money ,fresh hankey , my glasses,cock ring and unopened condoms. I sometimes take my own fresh towel for post shower in a carrier bag...it's amazing how delighted they are when I tell them I brought my own towel.
Phone her about 5 minutes before the punt to tell her I have arrived and ask for instructions on how to get into the flat. Then Pray..........

fredpunter

I don't want to offend anyone but am puzzled by the need for people to point out that they have a shower and clean their teeth and wear clean underwear etc ... I mean ... don't you do these things every day anyway? I don't have to make a special point of doing these things before visiting a wg cos I do them as part of my normal daily life. I thought every one did.

Punter115

The title is called " Punting Etiquette " so we are explaining what procedures we go through before having a punt.
I shower and shave most days but if I am not leaving home on a particular day I may only have a wash and will therefore not have a shower that day and I may also not bother having a shave.

Offline NervousJ

I don't want to offend anyone but am puzzled by the need for people to point out that they have a shower and clean their teeth and wear clean underwear etc ... I mean ... don't you do these things every day anyway? I don't have to make a special point of doing these things before visiting a wg cos I do them as part of my normal daily life. I thought every one did.

I don't usually punt first thing,so I'd shower in morning as per usual, then return home to do my punting ritual... Generally three showers on punt day....

So additional showering is probably not the norm.... I'm now worried you only shower first thing so see said girl dirty....  :D (I'm joking)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Since when was dating cheaper than punting, the difference is that your normally guaranteed a shag punting

Nope i've lost count of the number of times i've made specific dress requests only to find they have been ignored

Offline ricardo123456

Not a date at all.   Shower and clean undies doesn't seem enough now!!

fredpunter

I don't usually punt first thing,so I'd shower in morning as per usual, then return home to do my punting ritual... Generally three showers on punt day....

So additional showering is probably not the norm.... I'm now worried you only shower first thing so see said girl dirty....  :D (I'm joking)

99.9% of the time I will have a quick shower at the girls place to ensure the important bits are completely clean although I will 100% of the time have already bathed or showered that day ... can't believe this really needs pointing out as good etiquette.

sloshed

Hi,

I hope the OP doesn't mind me adding a question to the thread.

It got me wondering, do any of you buy gifts for a WG?

I have seen the odd one on AW thanking gents for the gifts they received, mainly around Christmas.

I did see someone on the forum mention they may take a bottle of wine and suchlike so always remember to get rid of the receipt.   :)

Just a thought as I read about etiquette.

Cheers,

(Please delete post if not appropriate)

Offline Nowornever

Shave the cock and baw bags 2 days before.
Morning of punt ...shower,shave face ,clean teeth before leaving home.
I wear fresh underwear , socks and casual clothes and make sure my shoes are shined.
Take blue pill one hour before visiting time and make sure I have my punting phone .
Arrive early and park up in the next street , use mouthwash, check have keys on me (house/car) ,correct money ,fresh hankey , my glasses,cock ring and unopened condoms. I sometimes take my own fresh towel for post shower in a carrier bag...it's amazing how delighted they are when I tell them I brought my own towel.
Phone her about 5 minutes before the punt to tell her I have arrived and ask for instructions on how to get into the flat. Then Pray..........
Fuck me...now I have never thought about taking my own towel to a punt! Great idea... :cool:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Fuck me sloshed you must be!  :wacko:
I saw a regular today who has started working a few more day but less hours each day and she basically said she can make £300 in a 3 hour day as working less hours tends to mean she is fully booked.
It was her that pointed out some people need to work a whole week to earn what she makes in a day.

The answers to your question is no personally I don't as i'm already paying top dollar however yes some guys do and a bottle of wine for a meet with a regular which is fair enough, however some guys think that splashing loads of money on a girl curries favour whereas in reality it probably doesn't

Offline Taylor2441

Hi,

I hope the OP doesn't mind me adding a question to the thread.

I have seen the odd one on AW thanking gents for the gifts they received, mainly around Christmas.

I did see someone on the forum mention they may take a bottle of wine and suchlike so always remember to get rid of the receipt.   :)

Just a thought as I read about etiquette.

Cheers,

(Please delete post if not appropriate)

I did purchase a nice bottle of wine for a punt a while back. Upon arrival at the WG place of work, I bumped into a couple of her neighbours who asked how I was and that they hadn't seen me for a while. WTF. Anyway we opened the wine took a sip each and left the rest.

I would certainly never turn up with flowers

Offline Jonestown

Some guys punt looking for a sense of intimacy, not just a sexual release, and for them I'd guess turning up looking their best and bringing flowers, chocolates is part of the fantasy. No different really to turning up with a role play in mind, or some special undies/stockings for them to wear, or a new butt plug for them to use on you.

Offline Titti Tatti

I also like to dress my best for the theatre. 

There it's fully understood that the actings better when the audience is really up for it.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 06:57:13 am by Titti Tatti »

Offline McSwell

If it makes you feel  good  do it.........I go straight from work as long as the wallet the is full the girls don't care.

McS

Zweihander7

Unless I've come from work (so I'll be in a suit) have never bothered to turn up to a punt in anything fancier than jeans & a shirt.

Not too fusssed about what WG is wearing tbh - am just going to take it off in 2 minutes anyway.

WG's personality is most important thing. Would take a punt with an WG who's a 5/10 who's eager to please, over a girl who's a 9/10 but has personality of a nightlcub bouncer who's just been thrown up on

pking_paul

Thanks for posting OP. There are a huge range of punters here and you are bound to get the kind of mixed reaction you have here. Some love pump and dump and some want more - whatever floats your boat.

What is important is that it is your punt and you get what you want out of it.

I personally like meeting WGs outside of the bedroom first. No idea why other than seeing a horny little slut out and about in public knowing I am about to get stuck in to her soon is a real turn on for me. So I dress and prepare myself appropriately.

I also expect her to be well dressed - both visible and not visible until later!

I doubt if many here simply slob it anyway, simply because you tend to get a poorer service from the WG, which is kind of understandable really.

Go for it and report back don't forget  :hi:

Offline od13218

Do what makes you feel good. For me it's not much more than my usual daily routine; as for gifts, as a rule I don't, but there are one of two regulars I'll bring a bottle along to which we'll share- usually spices things up a bit!

Offline hungrypunt

Its not like a date for me cos its a guaranteed shag and not just pay the bill.... :D :D

Offline peter purves

I also like to dress my best for the theatre

There it's fully understood that the actings better when the audience is really up for it.

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many p[unts]

:hi:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Lucky Luke 70

It's not a date but you need to be 2 to make a successful punt and it's a lot about attitude. Then I want to show the WG I'm respectful and apply the SCOTS  :D
Shave (actually a clean short beard in my case)
Clean
On
Time
Smile

bcg12

I always shower, brush my teeth and use mouthwash before my punts. In the past I would've wore fresh clothes but I don't do this anymore, just make sure the clothes are ironed and don't smell. Still look presentable though.