Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: It's all about the sex. Isn't it?  (Read 1540 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I've been punting for many years, and virtually always have sex as part of the deal. I'm more & more finding I was going home feeling it's was an ok shag, but defiantly nowt special. Then you get the real good session, only to find she's moved on. Or quit.

I'll confess, I do like my little framed Thai's. Some EE's are ok, but so often have a bad attitude. They just want to rush, & put in as little effort as possible. As for our home grown girls. Can't say I've ever had a brillient British expertience. Mainly older MILF's that have really been round the block.

Average was £90-£120 far an hour. Though last year I started to opt for £50-£60 for a 30 min. Thinking is that I book 2 sessions a month. Twice the girls I see, more the chances of being better.

Late last year, nobody tick the boxes on night. So I opted for a local Massage Only venue. HR & B2B is the most they offer. I thought not getting to shag the girl would leave me wanting. However I found that having a nice Thai girl massage me for £35, then another £15 for a Hand Job was absolutly bang on. Lower price, Lower expectations. Load released, end result achieved.

It's amazing how we can easily get in to a certain mind frame. I've always been for finishing inside, leaving it in the little bag. So having a fully clothed Thai woman want me off. Constant eye contact, plus seeming to love seeing the stuff squirt out. Even at £80 for a B2B massage. I think I like the fact she was clothed, left my mind wondering. Also felt a bit naughty & vunrable.

Last few times I've gone away after the massage, or massage & HR. Thinking that was absolutly fantastic. Certain alt beats that feeling of, it was just an ok shag... Not really money well spent. Also knowing there is a far lower risk of catching anything nasty.

Like to know if any other others with a "must have Sex" thoughts have ever converted.

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

I change, I love a good massage with HE and I know what you mean with eye contact.

Try BDSM, it may do it for you.

Mix it up, I take part in the following

Short bookings ( I call two hours short ) with sex
Long bookings ( 4 Hours - Overnight) with food, meal and sex
Massage with HE
BDSM from a proper mistress
Kinky BDSM games from someone who is willing

I am going to try some subs soon, not just ruff sex I would like to explore some proper sub games with me being the dom.

Offline notcalledchris

For me it is has to have two element.  1 a decent orgasm for me and 2 an opportunity  to do something normally not allowed.  The latter can be sticking my cock in a hot young whore but equally it could be getting to put my fingers up a strangers cunt or getting to grope a great pair of tits or watching a pissing pussy or having someone's eyes water as she dt me. 

Offline Laid_back_bloke

For me it's going away with a feeling I've really enjoyed the punt. £120 a month is my limit on what I'm prepared on average to spend. If I blow that, & it was shit. Really pisses me off.

bod666

I'm more and more enjoying the massage and happy ending experience over straight sex. I've got some good regulars for sex and am liking the massages when I can't see my regs.
The two things are a very different experience and agree that the massage one is more consistently enjoyable while sex is more variable.

Offline catweazle

I'm more and more enjoying the massage and happy ending experience over straight sex. I've got some good regulars for sex and am liking the massages when I can't see my regs.
The two things are a very different experience and agree that the massage one is more consistently enjoyable while sex is more variable.

+1

Offline SirNigel

Couldnt agree more! It's more relaxing, no effort required, less risk, and I have to say, more intense relief. HE all the way for me now - something I wouldn't have believed a few years ago.

Offline stonebow1

Love the feeling of lying back and being serviced. A good rubdown is just as good as anything else these days, especially when delivered by a sexy naked woman. The only thing i'd prefer is a massage + BJ rather than HJ which seems to be the norm. 

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Place I've found for Massage (no sex). I'm hoping as I frequent more. The services offered will be increase to BJ too 🤞. Last one I had was done by the owner, stayed dressed but was a horny massage.

vt

I've not done the FBSM thing, but while I've still got the energy & stamina to snog, lick & fuck some willing naked young hottie until her eyes roll around her head, that's where my coin is being spent!  ;)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Plan for me is to go with the good massage. With an odd FS.