Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia Amore - Toftt Bristol Tour  (Read 428 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7619823) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline simping

External Link/Members Only

When: February

Price: 200 1hr

Services: owo, dfk, sex

Incall/outcall: incall, I believe when she's touring she offers incalls. When back in her city it's outcalls. I paid 200 for the hour which is the same as her outcall pricing.

Contacted Amelia through adultwork. We moved to texts once a booking had been placed on aw, her is displayed but at that time I don't think it was. I have a feeling she favours this hotel when touring here, she's been back since February and has stayed at the same place. A key card is needed to access the lifts. If she ever returns keep that in mind I have a feeling she'll be staying at the same place.

Amelia is god damn fucking milf and a hell of good one at that! She's slim and tall, facially attractive and aims to please and give a good service. I swear this isn't a fluffy review ;)
After parking up in Cabot and making my way to hers I texted and received a reply that she'd meet me at the lifts. Bypassed concierge and waited patiently for her to come pick me up. Unfortunately we had to share the lift with someone else which was kinda awkward (pretty sure the other guest was aware of my visit but kept to themselves — thanks) we had a laugh about it once we were in her room.
She was wearing a black dress matched with black boots and long coat. Underneath as she disrobed was a matching green set; you would not have guessed she was wearing such a striking lingerie set. Before we begun she asked if I wanted a drink or use the shower facilities but I was all good. I handed over the cash and she stashed it. Returned back to me and begun the meet with dfk, our tongues were frolicking back and fourth in eachothers mouths, felt like an intense tennis match between pros. I took my clothes off and headed down south: sucked on her nipples, kissed her body and inner thighs, and ate her out. She made the right noises but being ever conscious about my abilities here I asked for guidance to which she replied with "No, you're fine". She rubbed her clit on my tongue whilst she grabbed by head and held it close, I could feel her knees begin to tremble and I knew what was to follow and sure enough the first orgasm. She told me to keep on going so I fingered her for a bit and gave her her second O.
I gotta say I fucking love milfs like Amelia, the ones who keep on having back-to-back orgasms and with Amelia's orgasms they're thunderous, she can have multiple shuddering orgasms if you keep up with her. Our first sex position was in doggy on the edge of the bed, I was slightly cautious as I didn't want to wear her out however she assured me she was fine and gladly took it even deeper and deeper. Doggy was good but pronebone, cowgirl, and missionary were fucking great - excellent even. When this woman cums it's amazing to witness, it reminded me of Phillipa Cox (god I miss her).
What made this even more great was her authentic dirty talk, looking at her adultwork reviews it looks like she's also a cam girl so has plenty of experience with it. It's not forced, once she knows what you're into you're going to find it difficult to hold back as she's in your ear saying the filthiest of things. I've ended up making this a fluffy review haven't I. Have a habit of doing this, I guess keep your expectations low when you see her. I wanted to cum in her mouth but sadly that's not on offer. So opted for a body shot, her tits were painted white my days worth of cum. She laughed as she wasn't expecting so much!
I'd happily see her again when she's back in Bristol. Although I do feel as though she should be in the 180 pricing bracket.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 12:55:41 am by simping »