Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANTONIAHOTLOVE4U  (Read 1538 times)

4 review(s) for ANTONIASEXXY4U (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mij

External Link/Members Only

Worst punt ever!

Saw her last year....well..I say "saw her"...that was more or less it.

Rang her and made a booking for an hour...no problem. Arrived early, parked up a couple of streets away, and text 5 mins before to say had arrived. Got a text back with house number.

As an aside, the address was in Saxon Road, Exeter (EX1 2TD). Will never go there again....densely populated terraced houses...very overlooked......got a few sneers from residents as I walked to and from the house...they obviously know what goes on in there and aren't too happy about it I guess. Seemed to be a few girls working from the same address.

Anyway, was met at the door and taken upstairs. Short, slim (scrawny almost?). Advertises that she is Spanish, but didn't understand me when I spoke to her in Spanish...suspect EE girl faking nationality?  She asked me to undress, then said that I could only now have 30 mins and she had another booking now! Should have walked, but interesting tactic to get me undressed first! Paid up for 30 mins, then she left the room for 5  mins...

..came back.....very conveyor belt style approach....started to give OWO, but because I didn't get hard within a minute, she said it wasn't going to happen then stopped. Asked her to try more to get me in the mood, kissing, massage etc, but she seemed very reluctant. To be honest, by now wasn't keen to be there any longer than I needed to and got dressed and left.

Looks: 1/5, Sex:0/5, Attitude 0/5.
Will I repeat? Not a chance...nor any girl operating out of Saxon Rd

Mij

grandmaster-ram-rod

she sounds jaded , if its the girl in the pics, then 1 for her looks is a bit harsh

Offline Mij

"........if its the girl in the pics, then 1 for her looks is a bit harsh"

Yeah maybe.....that's a fair comment.

She IS the girl in the pics...perhaps my view / opinion is jaded somewhat by the encounter. There are a lot worse out there...and sadly I've met a few of them...mostly in my defence ones who have posted fake pictures of themselves. There was one who was not even a  BOBFOK (Body of Barbie, Face of Ken)....more like Ken's ugly brother after a nasty facial accident.....at least I managed to get that one thrown off Adultwork....c'mon......turned out she used cropped pictures of Sarah Harding!!!!

In the Mij-rating though, VERY hard to get a 5/5.....even my all time fav (at the moment) is a 4.5/5....so I'd revise this one to a 2/5 at best.

Offline SmokeEater

I met Antonia in Bath about 2 months ago and had a very good experience with her.
She told me prior to meet she doesn't do a levels so that one I knew about but she also wouldn't do facials when asked during our meet but she did do cim and she did take a big load :-)
She did french kissing though not deep.
She is definitely the girl in the pics and for me I found her much prettier in the flesh but I suppose everybody has different tastes.
She enjoyed receiving oral and sex in different positions and was very responsive throughout.
Overall a very good experience.

SeekingtheTruth

There are quite a few Romanians saying that are Spanish at the moment. The language test will give it away though.

Ben4454

Sounds like you got scammed mate. You're paying for her time not your ability to get it up.

That inner instinct you had for walking - definitely listen to it more.

Have a plan B close by so walking is easier on the mind. I know how it is though, despite having the warning signs you listen to the dick and say fuck it anyway.

You can beat the conveyor belt hookers by simply taking the lead and going dominant on her.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 09:27:05 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Mij

That inner instinct you had for walking - definitely listen to it more.

Hi Ben,
Yeah, you're right...need to listen to the "inner me" more than the "mini me"! :-)