Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lynn that was Adele  (Read 2452 times)

Offline Pennine Rover

I'm from "over the other side" but years ago I punted a lot in the NE. One girls I saw a few times was mature Adele who is now Lynn. A great punt, friendly, dirty and remarkably good looking for her age.  I see she is still around and as I am heading to the airport in a few week I thought I might see her. Interestingly she is still 59! As it must be at least 8 years since I saw here she must be 70 or so.
Has anyone seen her recently?

Offline Halcyon Dave

That takes me back as I lost my punting virginity to Lynn a few years ago. I was so naive that when she asked me what I wanted to drink I asked for a cup of tea. It was such a turn on watching her jiggle the teabag while she had her lovely lingerie on. Last time I saw her was a couple of years ago and still got a great body and good fun. Sported a nice tidy Brazilian and still tight as hell.

Go for it mate

Offline captainsc

I wouldn’t bother, when I contacted her she was a right stroppy mare.

Online Tiger63

I wouldn’t bother, when I contacted her she was a right stroppy mare.

I wouldnt say she was stroppy when I contacted her, but I was given the impression that she wasnt interested, so I gave up.

Seems to be a few that say she has an attitude problem, however she`s been around a while so must know what she is doing.
Not for me

Offline Sar-Major

I wouldnt say she was stroppy when I contacted her, but I was given the impression that she wasnt interested, so I gave up.

Seems to be a few that say she has an attitude problem, however she`s been around a while so must know what she is doing.
Not for me

I seen her Donkey's years ago, long before I got on here, I think she was with an agency back then. So yes she's been around the block a few times and probably knows what's what.

I would imagine she got quite a "Data Base" of clients and is probably being a bit "Choosy" as to who she see's, and those who she's not seeing she's coming over as having a bit of an attitude.  :unknown:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Superad

Saw her about 12 years ago and yes she was also 59 back then. She was really well reviewed and rated at the time. I wasn't all that impressed with her to be honest, she was OK but back then there was much better about..

I can't imagine she's much good now, unless you like zimmer frames.

Offline Jimmy Cagney

I saw her about 5 years ago.. did look really good for her age.. but felt like she thought she was doing you a favour

Offline Jim1

Not for me

She was the first I contacted when I began this hobby (many years ago now). I agree with these comments. That is what I encountered too. It nearly put me off.

Luckily (for me) I persevered and have met some lovely ladies since.

Offline Moresomes

I've met her a number of times starting when she was Adele, and working from Sandy Swallows (Remember her lads?) old flat in Fawdon.
She always came across as being abrupt when on the phone, but always provided a good service.
It must be 5 or 6 years since I last saw her, and she was starting to show her age then although she still had a cracking body.
You can forget the 59. She must be on her second bus pass by now.

Offline Knight Templar

I've met her a number of times starting when she was Adele, and working from Sandy Swallows (Remember her lads?) old flat in Fawdon.
She always came across as being abrupt when on the phone, but always provided a good service.
It must be 5 or 6 years since I last saw her, and she was starting to show her age then although she still had a cracking body.
You can forget the 59. She must be on her second bus pass by now.

Omg Sandy swallows , she was one of my first punts , happy days 😁

Offline Sar-Major

Omg Sandy swallows , she was one of my first punts , happy days 😁

Aye, seen her when she was working out of a place in East Hartford near Cramlington Donkey's years ago...............  :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac