Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian girls  (Read 58422 times)

cumbrianguy

Recently my home town has alot of romanian girls booking into hotels every other week.
Just wondering is there alot more romanian girls turning up in other towns?

External Link/Members Only

Offline domino999

couple of decent ones at Diamonds of Newcastle...

Penny and Hannah currently on vacation i hear.

Offline rpg

Recently my home town has alot of romanian girls booking into hotels every other week.
Just wondering is there alot more romanian girls turning up in other towns?

I think it was reported that Glasgow had a large influx a few months ago.

Scoobs

There's a load turned up in Edinburgh over the last month or so as well.

Wouldn't touch one with a ten foot long shitty stick.

Offline rpg

No me neither! My punts are now hassle free since I've started seeing Brits or native English speakers only. (apart from Amily of course, who's Thai)

Offline seeker

Those 4 girl were up in glasgow a few months back. ...think thier flat got raided and about 20 profiles dissapeared on A.w. ..i think there was about 5 girls useing multi profiles. ..bait n switch types. ..Best avoided.  :manhater:

cumbrianguy

Why ?

Offline rpg

Why ?

In my experience..liars, whining moaning fuckers, not interested. I do see lots of good reports from the soft South though. Maybe you get a better class of EE down there.

cumbrianguy

Going to book one for fri or sat night if there still in town
will update ..............

Scoobs

In my experience..liars, whining moaning fuckers, not interested. I do see lots of good reports from the soft South though. Maybe you get a better class of EE down there.

Add Barebackers, Bait & Switchers, STI-riddled shitbags who are more likely to have been trafficked than most other nationalities.  And there's a decent chance you'll get robbed by one of the fuckers pimps/boyfriends at the door or as soon as you're inside too.

Avoid like the fucking plague (some will probably have that as well).

Offline Mr Sinister

They can be Romanians fiery bunch in general pretty much like the hungarians they can be unpredictable either good or bad.

Secondskin69

They can be Romanians fiery bunch in general pretty much like the hungarians they can be unpredictable either good or bad.

HaHa, my mate is Hungarian, and, I quote, "You try living next door to the Romanian F*ck*rs"

k9rl

Romanian girls are not supposed to be here in the UK yet and I think if you want a cheap punt with an attractive girl that is more than happy for you to use and abuse her for £80-£100 ph, RO girls are worth a go! you need to make the most of it now because they are joining the EU in January 2014 and will be legal for them to work in the UK. That's when they will become like most polish girls..................attractive, slim but no personality! Another way of looking at it is the guy's that wash cars in tescos car park are Romanian and are out washing car in all types of weather. Do you think once they are here legally they will put half as much effort into there job/work? I don't think they will!

Ludwig

Romanian girls are not supposed to be here in the UK yet and I think if you want a cheap punt with an attractive girl that is more than happy for you to use and abuse her for £80-£100 ph, RO girls are worth a go! you need to make the most of it now because they are joining the EU in January 2014 and will be legal for them to work in the UK. That's when they will become like most polish girls..................attractive, slim but no personality! Another way of looking at it is the guy's that wash cars in tescos car park are Romanian and are out washing car in all types of weather. Do you think once they are here legally they will put half as much effort into there job/work? I don't think they will!

There are so many factual errors in this post, I barely know where to start...at present, Romanians (& Bulgarians) are allowed to travel into & remain in the UK; they do not need permission to work here in a self-employed capacity; however generally they do need to apply for permission to take employment here as an employee...in January 2014, these restrictions will cease, and they will be free to travel and take employment here, just like any other full EU citizens...those who are in the UK at present are not here illegally...

And what's with all your bollocks about using & abusing Romanian (or indeed any other) working girls? No-one on this forum advocates any abuse of WGs...Your post is full of shit from start to finish...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 05:59:50 am by Ludwig »

Whore Of Babylon

That's not very nice. And wrong.

Offline manc36

I have never been with a Romanian, I just find something very shifty about them. Every Romanian profile i've seen on AW looked dicey.

Should be interesting when the floodgates open up next year.
Banned reason: Abuse
Banned by: daviemac

cumbrianguy

update......
booked one of those romanian girls on friday night for 8pm, asked her to dress nice in bla bla bla
Parked car close to hotel, but didn't get a text with room number to 8.45pm
Went to room to see and the girl was just in jeans( as not requested ) and a plain top.
So not a good start, then another girl stepped out of the bathroom area, said sorry juts getting my phone.
That was it , i just left, 100 quid better off
The takeaway doner kebab was fantastic tho

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

My first punt was with a WG who stated on her profile she was a 22 year old Spanish girl. Since I was clueless about the punting game (and never discovered UK Punting yet), I believed it. On her profile pictures she had a nice slim tanned body that gave her an Iberian look (it suggested she might of been Spanish/Mediterranean). I paid £100 for the hour for some really basic service...no kissing, covered blowjob (for like under a minute), she was a dead fish in bed (no emotion at all) and she didn't even let me cum before my hour was up (no handjob, nothing). At the time I was felt indifferent about the punt, especially since I had nothing to compare it to. I thought maybe this is how things were. Retrospectively looking at it now, especially after seeing other girls, I was kinda scammed lol.

She deleted that profile a long time ago and had another one where she was 24, offering bareback, and had like 3 or 4 unrated feedback stating she never did her services. Well, I accidentally came across another profile of hers a few weeks ago...and she's actually a 33 year old Romanian!!  :sarcastic: I can't find her profile now, but if I come across it again I'll write a negative review; don't want anybody else getting suckered in by her body.

Surely they can't be all bad, we're probably disregarding some good ones due to their bad reputation. Good luck to them!

fabbian von minky

stay away from em will rob you quicker then that ,just look in any history book ,,,,this country has no idea, the influx jan 2014 will affect everyone you think their were alot of poles turning up ,,you aint seen nothing yet,,for once even the govt are in a panic hence these speeches on imigration :(

Offline CBPaul

I've only seen a couple of Romanian girls (and one Hungarian), basic 30 minute service, no real kissing beyond a peck on the lips, covered BJ and sex. Cum once service and they would have been more than happy to toss me off for that - thus avoiding the suck n fuck stage.

That said, it was as expected, the girls were as per the profiles - just didn't offer all that was promised but no surprise there.

As a rule if the profile has BB anywhere on it or prices are too cheap (60 - 80 quid an hour) then I would ignore them straight away. If you want an hour or more of good GFE type stuff then you are probably hoping for too much.

As for use and abuse, what a load of rubbish.

Offline skittish

Went to room to see and the girl was just in jeans( as not requested ) and a plain top.
So not a good start, then another girl stepped out of the bathroom area, said sorry juts getting my phone.

You should have negotiated a deal for both of them, you might have got a bargain it's not like the second girl could do another punter if they were sharing a room.

Offline manc36

There is one on here trying to blag £220 a hour, must think all Brits were born yesterday. I can't believe a man would pay that for a girl, especially a Romanian. Crazy.

Just because I've yet to see a Romanian who wasn't a thief or a scammer, i'll try not to generalise but I am not looking forward to these lot flooding in to the Uk.
Banned reason: Abuse
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tailpipe

I have seen a few they are very fit girls but do wonder, They all look like
they could take care of them selfs.
Other Girls do not seem to have much good to say about them I do not know why.

Offline Jerboa

There is one on here trying to blag £220 a hour, must think all Brits were born yesterday. I can't believe a man would pay that for a girl, especially a Romanian. Crazy.

Just because I've yet to see a Romanian who wasn't a thief or a scammer, i'll try not to generalise but I am not looking forward to these lot flooding in to the Uk.

I think that's a bit harsh to judge a whole nation as thieves.  :(

Secondskin69

I think that's a bit harsh to judge a whole nation as thieves.  :(
I agree.

If we reinforce  :thumbsdown: punts against half a continent we give no incentive to improve.

:thumbsup: those who provide good service.
 :thumbsdown: those that don't.
 :unknown: to those with iffy profiles.

Offline Matium

There's a crazy Romanian on here right now.

Curious6705

I took a break from punting, and when I returned to it last summer I started booking indies on AW. After seeing mostly Polish girls, I saw a stunning petite WG who I believe was Romanian - although she claimed to be Spanish. It was a crap punt, and I developed a nasty sore throat afterwards - which I attributed to her as we kissed briefly.

That was the last time I saw a WG through AW. I resolved only to see WGs at well run venues where the responsibility for organising things does not lie with the WGs themselves. I've played with a Romanian girl at a party - and felt safe doing so - because the party organiser would, I believe, not allow her to be there unless she was, with reasonable certainty, clean - not just of STIs but also any bugs that might be common in Romania, but unusual here.

Happygilmore

Several years ago when it was "de riguer" to do much of our corporate entertaining in strip clubs, I visited a club in east London called "Metropolis" several times. Seedy as fuc :wackogirl:k but good fun, less hassle than most clubs from girls on the hustle and fully nude stage shows  :D Plus, lots of scantily glad Essex girls usually up for a bit of a flirt and giggle so long as you kept the WKD's coming.
Anyways, there were also quite a few Romanian girls there and it was the first chance I had to see them at, er, close range i.e in the buff, legs akimbo on stage. What always struck me was that while they tended to have stunning bodies and (usually) pretty faces, they were totally dead-eyed, humourless, miserable and seemed to have utter disdain towards us punters. Come closing time you'd see a few swarthy-looking chaps who  I presumed to be their "boyfriends" hanging around waiting for them to finish.
This was in my pre-punting days, but the attitude of the girls stayed with me and has always turned me off the idea of punting with one.

Offline munterhunter

I've seen 2 Romanian girls both worked at a parlour run by a friend of mine. Excellent service both girls were very popular. They shared a flat no boyfriends no pimps no drugs. I thing the biggest problems with EE girls revolve around the organised gangs that traffic girls. The women have no choice they are told where to go and how much money they are expected to earn. Ask yourself thisquestion guys. If you were forced to shovel shit for 10 hours a day to earn £300 but only be given a tenner for pocket money would you go to work with a smile on your face and put your heart and soul into the job?

Offline rpg

I've seen 2 Romanian girls both worked at a parlour run by a friend of mine. Excellent service both girls were very popular. They shared a flat no boyfriends no pimps no drugs. I thing the biggest problems with EE girls revolve around the organised gangs that traffic girls. The women have no choice they are told where to go and how much money they are expected to earn. Ask yourself thisquestion guys. If you were forced to shovel shit for 10 hours a day to earn £300 but only be given a tenner for pocket money would you go to work with a smile on your face and put your heart and soul into the job?

Lot's of people seem to accept that many EE's are pimped and that's why they often give a crap service. Surely then we should all stop visiting EE's.

Alt-R

I've had one of the best and worst experiences with Romanian girls. One actually became quite violent during our meet, and I had to get out of there (exactly what she wanted). Another Romanian girl i've seen a few times is one of the nicest, friendliest, sexiest, horniest girls I've punted with. The first girl had hidden feedback and wouldn't speak on the phone. The second girl had good feedback and was really nice on the phone! Conclusion: Never see girls with hidden feedback and always speak to them beforehand. If they are polite and friendly, then I'll go for it and it's usually a good punt!  :thumbsup:

Festisio

I think a lot of the decent Romanians stop in Germany while migrating through Europe.  There's lots of good ones in the FKKs.

Then we get the dregs.

Offline Jerboa

I took a break from punting, and when I returned to it last summer I started booking indies on AW. After seeing mostly Polish girls, I saw a stunning petite WG who I believe was Romanian - although she claimed to be Spanish. It was a crap punt, and I developed a nasty sore throat afterwards - which I attributed to her as we kissed briefly.

That was the last time I saw a WG through AW. I resolved only to see WGs at well run venues where the responsibility for organising things does not lie with the WGs themselves. I've played with a Romanian girl at a party - and felt safe doing so - because the party organiser would, I believe, not allow her to be there unless she was, with reasonable certainty, clean - not just of STIs but also any bugs that might be common in Romania, but unusual here.

So the brothels are responsible for putting the girls In sheep dip and decontaminating them before meeting us punters? You could always wear a respirator and CBRN suit.  :wacko:

Curious6705

So the brothels are responsible for putting the girls In sheep dip and decontaminating them before meeting us punters? You could always wear a respirator and CBRN suit.  :wacko:

What we do is inherently dangerous - I accept that. But left to their own devices many WGs are disorganised and unbusinesslike.

LL

Actually at the legal brothels in Nevada, USA they regularly have a doctor come in and test / treat the girls.  Did you see the program on TV about a famous brothel there called, "Sheri's Ranch"?  It would actually make sense for brothels in this country to follow this example (or at the very least give the the flexibility in their working hours to attend GUM clinic appointments).  As after all, if the girl has symptoms of an infection then she can't work and the brothel loses money.  I would hazard a guess and say that agencies in this country probably encourage their girls to get tested regularly and probably help them to register with local GUM clinics.  Since most of the girls are foreign they might not know that such clinics in this country are free to use and can be attended anonymously under a false name.

Curious6705

Actually at the legal brothels in Nevada, USA they regularly have a doctor come in and test / treat the girls.  Did you see the program on TV about a famous brothel there called, "Sheri's Ranch"?  It would actually make sense for brothels in this country to follow this example (or at the very least give the the flexibility in their working hours to attend GUM clinic appointments).  As after all, if the girl has symptoms of an infection then she can't work and the brothel loses money.  I would hazard a guess and say that agencies in this country probably encourage their girls to get tested regularly and probably help them to register with local GUM clinics.  Since most of the girls are foreign they might not know that such clinics in this country are free to use and can be attended anonymously under a false name.

I agree - and the ones I visit have a nurse come in and screen the girls.

Offline NIK

Romanian girls are not supposed to be here in the UK yet

This is a load of bollox. I have punted with at least one Romanion years ago. The UK borders are a joke as are the census and the population figures when there seem to be hundreds of thousands from half the  countries in the world here.

Rochdull lad

This is a load of bollox. I have punted with at least one Romanion years ago. The UK borders are a joke as are the census and the population figures when there seem to be hundreds of thousands from half the  countries in the world here.

Slightly off-topic but not by much; last week I visited friends who live in jimmyredcab's general neck of the woods.  They're devout RC's [who, of course, know nothing about this little hobby of mine] who told me that Romanian clergy have already settled there to minister to the needs of their "flock" over here, which they are anticipating will grow greatly.  Meanwhile, because they're saying Masses in existing churches, they're masking the decline in the numbers of British priests.

Cat Lady

The UK borders are a joke as are the census and the population figures when there seem to be hundreds of thousands from half the  countries in the world here.
Totally agree. I'm sure you've heard about that one:

And Brits still refuse to believe me when I tell them there's AT LEAST a million of us in UK and Ireland, if not more. In 2004, after joining EU, population of Poland decreased by nearly 2 million, and I can assure you it was not caused by epidemic of bird flu - people just left to look for happiness elsewhere.
Having said that, I always thought that if you can't speak English and you're not willing to learn it, if you're not ready to accept the rules and traditions of the society you're entering, if you're not willing to accept that this is your new home and treat it as such - here's a train ticket to Dover and voucher for some free swimming lessons, farewell and good luck to you.

James999

Fiery bunch is just a polite way of saying Pig Fucking ignorant  :cool:

Offline innoutburger

I agree 100% with you on this munterhunter.

Currently Romanian WGs have little opportunity for good visas to work in the UK so nearly all of those here are through human trafficking.

When that changes I hope we see some Romanian WGs set themselves up properly and keep away from pimps. Some groups of Hungarian girls are already doing that successfully in London for example (e.g. West Kensington and Southfields).

Romanian girls are often so stunningly beautiful yet have great bodies too. Something in the DNA. Even the Romanian tourist board knows this:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jimmyredcab

Romanian girls are often so stunningly beautiful yet have great bodies too.

Apart from the ones who advertise on Adultwork, most look like hard faced bitches.    :vomit:

LL

Currently Romanian WGs have little opportunity for good visas to work in the UK so nearly all of those here are through human trafficking.
I don't believe this.  Where's your evidence to back up such claims?  I punted with my first Romanian recently.  There's no way I would have gone through with it if I thought she was trafficked - of course not! 

And, if the Romanian WGs are "nearly all" here through human trafficking as you say, then how come they don't do more for the money? I.e. the one I saw didn't kiss, didn't do OWO and this is fairly typical for Romanians from what I can tell looking at profiles.  If they are all forced into prostitution then surely they would have to do whatever they are told and it's likely their pimps would secure more customers for them if they made them do CIM, kissing and everything else.

Offline innoutburger

I don't believe this.  Where's your evidence to back up such claims?  I punted with my first Romanian recently.  There's no way I would have gone through with it if I thought she was trafficked - of course not! 

"At the moment, Bulgarian and Romanian citizens can only come to work in the UK if they have a permit and: they work in the agriculture or food processing sectors — the number of such workers is capped at 21,250 a year and they only have the right to work for up to six months; they have been recruited for a skilled job for which they are qualified and no suitable British candidate can be found; they have a ‘particularly high level of skills and experience’; they are studying in the UK and work part-time for up to 20 hours a week."

You say "There's no way I would have gone through with it if I thought she was trafficked", but based on your question to me to back up my claims you didn't understand the restricted visas to Romanians and would not have considered how they got there anyway  :dash: Considering the info above, how do you think the WG got there - student visa?  :D

And, if the Romanian WGs are "nearly all" here through human trafficking as you say, then how come they don't do more for the money? I.e. the one I saw didn't kiss, didn't do OWO and this is fairly typical for Romanians from what I can tell looking at profiles.  If they are all forced into prostitution then surely they would have to do whatever they are told and it's likely their pimps would secure more customers for them if they made them do CIM, kissing and everything else.

Sorry LL, but just think about what you are saying here. Once you hand over the money what power do you have over the WG? None. If she says later, "I don't do kissing" are you going to get your money back? No. You can go haggle with her pimp if you like but there are dozens of reports on this forum where situations like this arose and the punter is left dissatisfied.

Offline innoutburger

Apart from the ones who advertise on Adultwork, most look like hard faced bitches.    :vomit:

hammbone recently mentioned that the ones in German FKK clubs are friendlier and we get what's left over  :thumbsdown:

I agree though, some Romanian WGs look less than excited in their pictures.

Anyway, for our own benefit here are a few exceptions  :)
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 11:08:28 am by innoutburger »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Anyway, for our own benefit here are a few exceptions  :)

Ever heard of photoshop.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline innoutburger

Ever heard of photoshop.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you click on those images you can see the highres version. They look pretty unphotoshopped to my eye.

But as with any picture, you never know what the WG will look like with less or different makeup!  :wackogirl:

Offline Jimmyredcab

If you click on those images you can see the highres version. They look pretty unphotoshopped to my eye.

But as with any picture, you never know what the WG will look like with less or different makeup!  :wackogirl:

The third picture loooks very suspect to me.    :thumbsdown:

There is no guarantee you will get to see the girl in the picture anyway.

I simply don't trust these Romanians.  :bomb:

Offline smiths

The third picture loooks very suspect to me.    :thumbsdown:

There is no guarantee you will get to see the girl in the picture anyway.

I simply don't trust these Romanians.  :bomb:

I dont trust any stranger to me irrespective of their nationality.

Curious6705

You say "There's no way I would have gone through with it if I thought she was trafficked", but based on your question to me to back up my claims you didn't understand the restricted visas to Romanians and would not have considered how they got there anyway  :dash: Considering the info above, how do you think the WG got there - student visa?  :D

Think I agree with LL on this. We all know UK borders are not exactly secure. TBH your argument sounds like the kind of thing Ms Harman would advance as "evidence".