Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sally Sparkle Sexy cleaner  (Read 1681 times)

Del

If your looking for something different this girl is what you want! She is smoking hot. Turns up in trousers and polo shirt then gets changed. Wow!
Cleaned where you want her to. I had her doing my skirting boards so I got a great view, sat there with my trousers off and she didn’t say a word.
Gave me a extra treat at the end. Best handjob I’ve ever had in my life!
Well worth a booking

Offline milyzz

If your looking for something different this girl is what you want! She is smoking hot. Turns up in trousers and polo shirt then gets changed. Wow!
Cleaned where you want her to. I had her doing my skirting boards so I got a great view, sat there with my trousers off and she didn’t say a word.
Gave me a extra treat at the end. Best handjob I’ve ever had in my life!
Well worth a booking

I've heard shes quite ugly and fat.

Offline JT100

...can't be her in the pictures then...

Del

Fat? She’s a size 8 bro, I don’t know how to post a pic of her but she’s deffo not fat.
And it was her who turned up as she has the same tattoo on her bacl

Offline Jayne_cobb

Did she wear the marigolds for the hj?  :P

Del

Did she wear the marigolds for the hj?  :P

She took them off for me  :thumbsup:

Offline Ddhils

How much was it and did you pay extra for the hj. How did you get one, just asked her?

Del

How much was it and did you pay extra for the hj. How did you get one, just asked her?

I already asked her before she arrived. She doesn’t do sex or oral.
She charges £50 for the clean amd tease and extra £30 for the handjob.

I did offer her extra £50 just for oral but she wouldn’t. She cleans for some really wealthy people by the sound of it and they have offered her large sums for sex or oral and she said she says no. May tempt her next time and offer her £100 just to see.
At least she got a bit of class. She’s nothing like the normal girls who I’ve had before who are a bit trampy.

Offline milyzz

I already asked her before she arrived. She doesn’t do sex or oral.
She charges £50 for the clean amd tease and extra £30 for the handjob.

I did offer her extra £50 just for oral but she wouldn’t. She cleans for some really wealthy people by the sound of it and they have offered her large sums for sex or oral and she said she says no. May tempt her next time and offer her £100 just to see.
At least she got a bit of class. She’s nothing like the normal girls who I’ve had before who are a bit trampy.

And which girls have you had before that are a bit trampy?

Del

And which girls have you had before that are a bit trampy?

Mel from CL
Kinky Kate CL
Both looked like crack heads lol

Offline Ddhils

Did you get an extras with them?

Roadster

Mel from CL
Kinky Kate CL
Both looked like crack heads lol

17 Posts, all in service of the same girl.

Tout?