Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: pms to others members  (Read 1832 times)

bigone

Does any body else get pissed of when you send a polite
Pm to another member and they just totally ignore it
 :rolleyes:

Offline Cuntminion

Not really not owed a reply however polite you are

Some may not just want to communicate via pm, it happens

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not really not owed a reply however polite you are

Some may not just want to communicate via pm, it happens

A short reply takes a minute ---------------- it's called courtesy.     :hi:

Grey Punter

It happens, some people don't want to communicate and others are wary of doing so. It's one of those things, just move on.

Personally, I try to answer everything, even if it's a polite PFO to the trolls and obvious time wasters.

Grey Punter

bigone

Exactly it only takes a minute to reply
Without members there would be no forum

Offline dizietsmae

I don't mind, but then so far I have only had polite requests for more information on girls, and that is why we are here after all!

Offline AnthG

The thing with PMs, is often people word them in a means like they are simply making a statement to you and not a question, and thus don't need a reply to them. I am guilty of this too as I send messages hoping for a reply, and don't get it and then re-read what I sent and feel it could be interpreted as just a statement to that person.

The other thing is, if you reply, they then send one back, and you reply, one back. And it gets confusing who should get the last word and just let the conversation die its natural death as if everyone just sends a quick response. The other person then may bee obliged to do the same.

Another thing with PMs is sometimes people send them late at night when I am just in browsing mode on the forum and not in posting mode - as in I cannot be bothered to sit up, grab my keyboard and start typing. And its nothing personal. Its just I am too tired or exhausted to type.

I do think if its a case of someone is ignoring you because they don't like you. Then they should stop being so immature and just say in a brief line they don't wish to chat with you. (I personally would never ignore someone because I didn't like them by the way)
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Cuntminion

Not disputing the courtesy , I always reply personally but if someone does not does not bother me, some just don't like communicating via pm

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not disputing the courtesy , I always reply personally but if someone does not does not bother me, some just don't like communicating via pm

I used to ignore PM's from one member because they read like a short novel ---------- he got his PM facilty withdrawn in the end.  :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

I used to ignore PM's from one member because they read like a short novel ---------- he got his PM facilty withdrawn in the end.  :hi:

:D

If you ever see a long post from me know that I put effort in, it's a pain to type on a tablet

If I got war and peace via pm I would skim read at best

Offline Happylad

I always answer a pm. However, as I only receive on average one pm per month it`s not a very onerous task

OldAdmin

I've started ignoring some PMs I receive.
Not worth my time with some new members and their stupid PMs.

Offline madeinwales56

Some pm's warrant a reply, others don't. If you want a reply then say so in the message. We will all know to reply to bigone's pm's in future.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 01:06:46 pm by madeinwales56 »

bigone

Thanks for all the replys.its nice to be nice
Have a good day
I off to Thailand on Wednesday
 Bigone
 :P

Online threechilliman

Ah, so it was you ordering your currency at the post office yesterday morning ;)

tcm

Offline Munching32

No! I don't ... but a lot of them do respond...!

Offline Sonny Crockett

I myself, whenever I get a PM, will answer to it...................... However if I get a PM that is silly, then I won't answer it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justfornow

PMs are worth it.

PMs to other members on here led to some interesting conversations and got me some helpful information about wgs and punting in general.

Ben4454

I always reply and read PM's no matter how long they are.

Offline cueball

I generally read and reply, it's a great facility

johnnyboy61

i did receive one PM suggesting that we could go for a massage together! To avoid any confusion I did decide to respond straightaway with a brief but to the point "I think you've got the wrong bloke". Thankfully didn't get a reply.

James999

Name and shame  :music:

Personally I tend to reply to most pms from proper members, often ignore some of the fakers and wasters  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 08:52:04 am by James999 »

Online Ipunter

How many PMs do you guys get?! I had a few which I've answered. I can understand not answering PMs if you are inundated with 100s a day.

johnnyboy61

How many PMs do you guys get?! I had a few which I've answered. I can understand not answering PMs if you are inundated with 100s a day.
I think the more reviews you put up the more PMs you are likely to receive. These might be a direct question about the WG or could be someone sharing little reviewed girls with you along the lines of "if you liked that, then you might like this", returning the favour of a review, but not wanting to unleash the Lurker Hoard on her. I certainly notice an increase in PMs after a review, but tend to make quite a few repeat visits to girls and therefore have far fewer reviews than many and therefore a modest amount of PMs.

Offline RedKettle

sorry for not replying - I did not want anal with you  :D :lol:

Offline Cuntminion

sorry for not replying - I did not want anal with you  :D :lol:

Fine, suit yourself  :mad:

Offline davidgood

I try to answer all my PMs, even from those who are new to the site or those who do not seem to post reviews.But with limited access and other things to do it may take me a day or two to do.

However, as someone else has mentioned, sometimes they are more of a statement than a question and it begs the question of do they need or expect a reply.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Silver Birch

I don't get many PMs but so far have always replied, sometimes put quite a lot of effort in and then feel pissed off that they don't bother to say thanks  :mad:

Offline azrael

I've not come across this situation before, as most pm's are replied by my self or when i've asked a question to fellow punters. Two of my regulars that i now see are down to guys such as your selves recomending w.g's. So it it would be condidered rude and discourteous if i didnt do the same  :drinks:

markw

If you read the forum but don't log in, you don't know that you've received a PM. I mostly read without logging in, and recently had a PM which I didn't know about for over 3 weeks. I replied immediately once I found it.

Similarly I sent a PM recently and haven't had a reply. I assume the recipient doesn't log in very often.