Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru  (Read 833 times)

Matttravelman

Hello

I was wondering how many of you have tried a Nuru massage, its something I have wanted to try after seeing some fantastic videos on the net. My questions are, can you recommend any one in the South West/ Midlands area?

Ideally I would want full intercourse etc during the Nuru session, I presume the gel does not damage the protection.

Cheers

Matt

Offline cueball

Ideally I would want full intercourse etc during the Nuru session, I presume the gel does not damage the protection.

There's the snag, I've contacted a couple of nuru providers in the nw and full sex is not on the nuru menue.

All that slipping and sliding, I'd definitely want a fuck after

Matttravelman

There's the snag, I've contacted a couple of nuru providers in the nw and full sex is not on the nuru menue.

All that slipping and sliding, I'd definitely want a fuck after

That's what I have found cueball, otherwise it is a cum once and then its all over due to the gel mixing with any remaining cum once the protection is removed. 

Offline Sonny Crockett

I would so love to have a punt with a lady that does Nuru massage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline bigmc

I would so love to have a punt with a lady that does Nuru massage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too, would happly treat it as 2 separate "events " if she wanted it that way, ie quick shower after massage. I would be so horny after the nuru, I would have to fuck  :cool: